Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-11-2015

//back from oblivin

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 10-11-2015

(10-10-2015, 12:35 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(10-09-2015, 11:04 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim drives his Jeep over. He glances over the tank. "Show off....."

//mind chat
Kill him, he's a liability. If you have tec he doesn't have, he will kill you, and steal your work. He's curle heartless and unconsiderate

Tim looks rather shocked. "What?" He begins to look around for the source of the voice.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-11-2015

// I made the mistake of planning something big for this place, but I just have this nagging feeling that Ehks will decide he's part of the rp again and shut it down.

// he's an admin, not our clan leader, this thread, hell the whole community grows more dysfunctional when you give any one person too much power.

// if you want to convince me that I won't be bombarded with "that didn't happen" and everyone else will refuse to form their own opinion, go ahead.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-12-2015

(10-11-2015, 09:48 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(10-10-2015, 12:35 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //mind chat
Kill him, he's a liability. If you have tec he doesn't have, he will kill you, and steal your work. He's curle heartless and unconsiderate

Tim looks rather shocked. "What?" He begins to look around for the source of the voice.

Don't even bother looking. I'm your conscious, the one that you locked away.
You have to kill kitten, once you do, it will bring lasting peace. 

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-12-2015

(10-11-2015, 10:54 PM)Marxon Wrote: // I made the mistake of planning something big for this place, but I just have this nagging feeling that Ehks will decide he's part of the rp again and shut it down.

// he's an admin, not our clan leader, this thread, hell the whole community grows more dysfunctional when you give any one person too much power.

// if you want to convince me that I won't be bombarded with "that didn't happen" and everyone else will refuse to form their own opinion, go ahead.
//You can do it, last few times though I took it a tad too far and killed it. Just let it flow, test it. I will not take it too far.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 10-12-2015

(10-12-2015, 12:15 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(10-11-2015, 09:48 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim looks rather shocked. "What?" He begins to look around for the source of the voice.

Don't even bother looking. I'm your conscious, the one that you locked away.

Tim shakes his head. "No, I don't remember locking anything away in my mind."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-12-2015

(10-12-2015, 02:24 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 12:15 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Don't even bother looking. I'm your conscious, the one that you locked away.

"Who are you talking to?"Kitten's helmet appears next to Tim's ear."If there is a nagging sensation to kill me don't worry. It's only natural."

(10-12-2015, 02:24 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 12:15 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Don't even bother looking. I'm your conscious, the one that you locked away.

The longer he lives, the more likely people will die 

"I'm setting up a medical centre in town if you want to take a look, amputation treatment centres are currently complete. Medbots are fully operational. Radiation treatment is currently in progress. General recovery is huge. Parasite removal is working. We're currently capable of fixing someone with a few rounds through their head, provided they didn't sever anything we can't replace."

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-12-2015

*a louder blaring alarm comes out of the destroyed door to Marxon's house, probably about something important*

(10-12-2015, 10:21 AM)Marxon Wrote: *a louder blaring alarm comes out of the destroyed door to Marxon's house, probably about something important*
Kitten's ears prick under his helmet and his head snaps towards the bunker"On second."Kitten shoots off at inhuman speeds towards the sound
"Hello? Anyone home?"Kitten knocks on the damaged door as he walks into the bunker with a railgun, helmet lights active.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-12-2015

(10-12-2015, 10:24 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 10:21 AM)Marxon Wrote: *a louder blaring alarm comes out of the destroyed door to Marxon's house, probably about something important*
Kitten's ears prick under his helmet and his head snaps towards the bunker"On second."Kitten shoots off at inhuman speeds towards the sound
"Hello? Anyone home?"Kitten knocks on the damaged door as he walks into the bunker with a railgun, helmet lights active.
*the door crumbles and the rebar frame slips open, the alarm is now much more clear*
"Alert, monthly protocol updates not submitted, course correction required for sky shield system, confirmation required for legacy directive, Tokamak reactor requires maintenance"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-12-2015

The portal at the foot of the tree opens, and Apathy steps out carrying a box. The gate closes behind him.
"Well, I got some medication, but..."
"But what?"
Apathy pulls out a syringe from the box, and Umbra's face is struck with terror.
"It's intravenous."

(10-12-2015, 08:23 PM)Umbra Wrote: The portal at the foot of the tree opens, and Apathy steps out carrying a box. The gate closes behind him.
"Well, I got some medication, but..."
"But what?"
Apathy pulls out a syringe from the box, and Umbra's face is struck with terror.
"It's intravenous."
// well its better than vomiting blood

(10-12-2015, 08:24 PM)Marxon Wrote: // well its better than vomiting blood

// True. He's still deathly afraid of needles, though.
// He'll still get treated, however.

(10-12-2015, 08:28 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 08:24 PM)Marxon Wrote: // well its better than vomiting blood

// True. He's still deathly afraid of needles, though.
// insert tf2 medic quotes here

(10-12-2015, 08:29 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 08:28 PM)Umbra Wrote: // True. He's still deathly afraid of needles, though.
// insert tf2 medic quotes here

// Funnily enough, I imagined Umbra's cutter tool as looking similar to the Vita-Saw. Just replace the sharp bits with an energy-based blade thing and the liquid in the vial-like bit with an orange-brown crystal.

*black arcs of lighting begin to emit from umbra's blotch covered tree*

(10-12-2015, 10:03 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *black arcs of lighting begin to emit from umbra's blotch covered tree*

"That doesn't seem go-"
He's interrupted by Apathy injecting the medication into his bloodstream.
"OW GOD DAMMIT APATHY I- ...Actually feel better. Not by much, though."
"We'll have to do this for a while if you want to feel better."
"Great..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-12-2015

*Austin exits his house a charizard* good afternoon or something, i think it's afternoon.