Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 05:01 PM)Marxon Wrote: *it's still burning up, but appears to be a ready to,use spell sigil, and it looks like it was torn from a book, a book probably containing many more*

"Odd..." Apathy freezes the page, then unfreezes it to get rid of the flames. He then grabs the writing and tries to make sense of it.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 05:16 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 05:01 PM)Marxon Wrote: *it's still burning up, but appears to be a ready to,use spell sigil, and it looks like it was torn from a book, a book probably containing many more*

"Odd..." Apathy freezes the page, then unfreezes it to get rid of the flames. He then grabs the writing and tries to make sense of it.
*the sigil itself in the center of the page is completely gone, just charred blank parchment remains*

(10-13-2015, 06:05 PM)Marxon Wrote: *the sigil itself in the center of the page is completely gone, just charred blank parchment remains*

"Great. Guess I ruined it... Maybe." He goes back to the tree Umbra is in and shoves the paper in the sick creature's bag.

(10-13-2015, 06:14 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 06:05 PM)Marxon Wrote: *the sigil itself in the center of the page is completely gone, just charred blank parchment remains*

"Great. Guess I ruined it... Maybe." He goes back to the tree Umbra is in and shoves the paper in the sick creature's bag.
*the rough handling causes it to tear into 7 pieces*

(10-13-2015, 06:14 PM)Marxon Wrote: *the rough handling causes it to tear into 7 pieces*

"Welp. Guess I actually ruined it this time..." The phantasm fishes the pieces out.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 02:09 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 10:12 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *order punches a large stone oblisk, and a pentagram flashes beneath him*
Good luck leaving.

Order walks outside without any trouble at all.
"Nice try. Now revert the damage before I smite your sorry ass." He pounds his fist into his palm, causing electricity to arc over him.

(10-13-2015, 10:31 AM)Marxon Wrote: *he did not leave without leaving a present, as a bright white flash and loud bang goes off,  but only ethereal beings can perceive it. The flash came from a tattered parchment with a burn hole in the middle*

"Huh?" Apathy turns around and examines the parchment.

*the fist goes straight through is face and he Begins to laugh*
The deals been sealed!
As long as your in this realm, you can't de manifest!
And you'll slowly burn your master dry of energy!
*he the falls to the pitch balck ground*

*umbra would then feel a prick on the back of his neck*

(10-13-2015, 07:28 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the fist goes straight through is face and he Begins to laugh*
The deals been sealed!

"Get back here! I demand... You know what? I doubt you can be reasoned with... So I'll beat some reason into you." Order's hammer appears, and it is swung down into the ground, sending electricity everywhere.

"Ow! What was-"
Umbra is injected with anti-radiation medicine again.
"OW!"
"Hey, you know it's for the better. Anyway, it looks like Order's in trouble. Someone should probably go help him... And, frankly, I think Chaos is best suited for it."
"Great... That'll go smoothly."

(10-13-2015, 01:56 PM)OmniGeoff Wrote: -Barely peeks in for a moment...-
*notices*

(10-13-2015, 07:40 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 07:28 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the fist goes straight through is face and he Begins to laugh*
The deals been sealed!

"Get back here! I demand... You know what? I doubt you can be reasoned with... So I'll beat some reason into you." Order's hammer appears, and it is swung down into the ground, sending electricity everywhere.

"Ow! What was-"
Umbra is injected with anti-radiation medicine again.
"OW!"
"Hey, you know it's for the better. Anyway, it looks like Order's in trouble. Someone should probably go help him... And, frankly, I think Chaos is best suited for it."
"Great... That'll go smoothly."

*he flies out of a near by wall and attempts to punch order*
If your master tries to manifest another one of you...
Let's just say things will become heated.

(10-13-2015, 08:31 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he flies out of a near by wall and attempts to punch order*

He takes it, not even flinching.
"Hm. Chaos would love that. I'll bring him in instead. Oh, and, by the way... Don't rely so much on target magic. We don't exist."
A red arm, outlined in black, reaches out and pulls Order out. Chaos takes his place, swords already drawn.
"Hey there, buddy! You're portal guy, right? Good. Give me one reason not to hack you to pieces and burn them in an inferno fueled by endless rage and we'll get along fine!"
It seems the lunatic's voice became more twisted and demonic for a moment.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-13-2015

*Austin exits his house his avali form* good afternoon world people and things, or maybe good morning.

(10-13-2015, 09:22 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 08:31 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he flies out of a near by wall and attempts to punch order*

He takes it, not even flinching.
"Hm. Chaos would love that. I'll bring him in instead. Oh, and, by the way... Don't rely so much on target magic. We don't exist."
A red arm, outlined in black, reaches out and pulls Order out. Chaos takes his place, swords already drawn.
"Hey there, buddy! You're portal guy, right? Good. Give me one reason not to hack you to pieces and burn them in an inferno fueled by endless rage and we'll get along fine!"
It seems the lunatic's voice became more twisted and demonic for a moment.
*umbra feels a burning sensation on the spot where he was pricked on thee neck*
You and you other worldly Friends caused this!
*then be begins to shout gibberish, and umbras limbs start to feel numb*

(10-13-2015, 10:04 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *umbra feels a burning sensation on the spot where he was pricked on thee neck*

In barely any time at all, Chaos is before him.
"Wrong answer!"
Both swords swiftly come down.

"Ugh... What's that burning?..."
There's some sort of magic affecting you... I don't know how that whatever-it-is targeted you, but this certainly isn't good.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-14-2015

(10-13-2015, 10:35 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 10:04 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *umbra feels a burning sensation on the spot where he was pricked on thee neck*

In barely any time at all, Chaos is before him.
"Wrong answer!"
Both swords swiftly come down.

"Ugh... What's that burning?..."
There's some sort of magic affecting you... I don't know how that whatever-it-is targeted you, but this certainly isn't good.
*his head rolls off and he begins to fade into darkness, and the manifested figures begin to feel there enegry fade*
*umbras legs begin to feel numb, and the burning contineus

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-14-2015

(10-14-2015, 01:09 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *his head rolls off and he begins to fade into darkness, and the manifested figures begin to feel there enegry fade*

"Welp. Guess I can leave now. Shame he was so spineless. Now to figure out how to stop this portal shit..." Chaos starts a fire.

"Something is really not right..."
Maybe there's an invader...
Superego starts checking to see if anything has infiltrated Umbra's mind.
"I think I'm running low on Magicka... You two feeling this at all?"
"Yes, unfortunately. I'll be fine, since there's frost on the ground. Empathy, you might want to get a bowl of water or something."

(10-14-2015, 01:28 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 01:09 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *his head rolls off and he begins to fade into darkness, and the manifested figures begin to feel there enegry fade*

"Welp. Guess I can leave now. Shame he was so spineless. Now to figure out how to stop this portal shit..." Chaos starts a fire.

"Something is really not right..."
Maybe there's an invader...
Superego starts checking to see if anything has infiltrated Umbra's mind.
"I think I'm running low on Magicka... You two feeling this at all?"
"Yes, unfortunately. I'll be fine, since there's frost on the ground. Empathy, you might want to get a bowl of water or something."

*the black figure launches out of the wall, throwing a glass dager at order, extiguishing the fire, and then jumping onto chaos*

*nothing seems to be wrong with his mind, and the burning sensation worsens, and a whave a of fatig washes over umbra*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-14-2015

(10-14-2015, 01:54 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the black figure launches out of the wall, throwing a glass dager at order, extiguishing the fire, and then jumping onto chaos*

*nothing seems to be wrong with his mind, and the burning sensation worsens, and a whave a of fatig washes over umbra*

Order's been gone for some time. Chaos gets tackled down, however.
"Oh, good! You showed up! Try not to be so spineless this time. I like my fights to last so I can show my opponents the true meaning of hell."
Black flames flare from Chaos' body.

"Ugh... I feel even more like shit... And I don't think it's the radiation..."
"Spell it is, then... Hang in there. I don't think there's much we can do."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-14-2015

(10-14-2015, 03:34 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 01:54 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the black figure launches out of the wall, throwing a glass dager at order, extiguishing the fire, and then jumping onto chaos*

"Oh, good! You showed up! Try not to be so spineless this time. I like my fights to last so I can show my opponents the true meaning of hell."

Kitten pops in.
"I could suspend your body and slow down the effects, possibly even cancel them out give it a day or two."He checks a data pad."It's 'or two'. Only downside is you could possibly be allergic to the preservations and they could cause some minor rashes, and there is a minor condition that briefly affects eyesight. It has a few flaws but your... friends and I can deal with this."

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-14-2015

// I'll come back when this stuff is done

(10-14-2015, 03:34 AM)Umbra Wrote:

*he begins to thrust a shared into the back of chaos's head*
Why do you fight against me?
When your just doing the dirty work while umnra sits back?
He's the one who rarely lets you out.
He's the one that suppresses you and your ideas!
And your definitly not fighting for justic!
//how did order leave?