Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-14-2015

(10-14-2015, 10:07 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 03:34 AM)Umbra Wrote: Order's been gone for some time. Chaos gets tackled down, however.
"Oh, good! You showed up! Try not to be so spineless this time. I like my fights to last so I can show my opponents the true meaning of hell."
Black flames flare from Chaos' body.

"Ugh... I feel even more like shit... And I don't think it's the radiation..."
"Spell it is, then... Hang in there. I don't think there's much we can do."
*he begins to thrust a shared into the back of chaos's head*
Why do you fight against me?
When your just doing the dirty work while umnra sits back?
He's the one who rarely lets you out.
He's the one that suppresses you and your ideas!
And your definitly not fighting for justic!
//how did order leave?
//Not to be a dick or anything but could you take a bit more care with the spelling?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-14-2015

(10-14-2015, 10:07 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 03:34 AM)Umbra Wrote: Order's been gone for some time. Chaos gets tackled down, however.
"Oh, good! You showed up! Try not to be so spineless this time. I like my fights to last so I can show my opponents the true meaning of hell."
Black flames flare from Chaos' body.

"Ugh... I feel even more like shit... And I don't think it's the radiation..."
"Spell it is, then... Hang in there. I don't think there's much we can do."
*he begins to thrust a shared into the back of chaos's head*
//how did order leave?
// non corporeal beings can kind of go where they please

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-14-2015

(10-14-2015, 08:44 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Kitten pops in.
"I could suspend your body and slow down the effects, possibly even cancel them out give it a day or two."He checks a data pad."It's 'or two'. Only downside is you could possibly be allergic to the preservations and they could cause some minor rashes, and there is a minor condition that briefly affects eyesight. It has a few flaws but your... friends and I can deal with this."

"Uh... I think I'm fine..."

(10-14-2015, 10:07 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he begins to thrust a shared into the back of chaos's head*
//how did order leave?

// The Enigmas technically don't exist, as Order mentioned, which has some... Interesting side effects. It doesn't make them invincible, however.
"Whoa, buddy. That's a lot of questions... Let's see, I'm fighting you because you're destroying the world and because I can..."
Chaos phases through his attacker, floating in midair.
"I'm doing 'dirty work' because Umbra can't. I'm no slave. The 'captivity' and 'suppression' are for everyone's good. I may be insane, but I get that. And justice? Really? That's Order's thing. I don't give a shit about justice. I'm killing you because I can. Now are we gonna fight, or what?"

// I should probably actually go into that little spiel about the Enigmas I said I would...
// I'll have to do it later though because school

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-14-2015

(10-14-2015, 02:48 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 08:44 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Kitten pops in.
"I could suspend your body and slow down the effects, possibly even cancel them out give it a day or two."He checks a data pad."It's 'or two'. Only downside is you could possibly be allergic to the preservations and they could cause some minor rashes, and there is a minor condition that briefly affects eyesight. It has a few flaws but your... friends and I can deal with this."

"Uh... I think I'm fine..."

(10-14-2015, 10:07 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he begins to thrust a shared into the back of chaos's head*
//how did order leave?

// The Enigmas technically don't exist, as Order mentioned, which has some... Interesting side effects. It doesn't make them invincible, however.
"Whoa, buddy. That's a lot of questions... Let's see, I'm fighting you because you're destroying the world and because I can..."
Chaos phases through his attacker, floating in midair.
"I'm doing 'dirty work' because Umbra can't. I'm no slave. The 'captivity' and 'suppression' are for everyone's good. I may be insane, but I get that. And justice? Really? That's Order's thing. I don't give a shit about justice. I'm killing you because I can. Now are we gonna fight, or what?"

// I should probably actually go into that little spiel about the Enigmas I said I would...
// I'll have to do it later though because school

Good answers...
Mind doing me a favor and giving me a knife?
*me begins to dash around the In the darkness*
*a blotch begins to arc through the air, forming a partial dome around umbra's house*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-15-2015

(10-14-2015, 11:50 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Good answers...
*a blotch begins to arc through the air, forming a partial dome around umbra's house*

"Stop squirming! You're making it harder for me to spill your blood across the darkness that comprises this dimension!"

"Uh... I don't think Chaos is doing his job..."
"He's working on it. It's just one tough customer. Here's hoping he doesn't get super pissed."
"Why's that? What happens if he does?"
"Well... Uhm... Just trust me on this." If Apathy could sweat, there'd probably be quite a bit of the stuff on his forehead.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-15-2015

(10-15-2015, 12:25 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-14-2015, 11:50 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Good answers...

"Stop squirming! You're making it harder for me to spill your blood across the darkness that comprises this dimension!"

"Uh... I don't think Chaos is doing his job..."
"He's working on it. It's just one tough customer. Here's hoping he doesn't get super pissed."
"Why's that? What happens if he does?"
"Well... Uhm... Just trust me on this." If Apathy could sweat, there'd probably be quite a bit of the stuff on his forehead.

*he keeps running, each pass he atempts to slash him*
Never you freak of nature!
*a shard shoots of the blotch dome, heading straight for apathy*

(10-15-2015, 01:05 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he keeps running, each pass he atempts to slash him*

"Hold still!" A ring of fire bursts from Chaos, a pillar of flame appearing near him.

"Whoa!" Apathy quickly throws up a weak ice barrier to slow the impact and gets out of the way. "Somebody's pissed."

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-15-2015

*meanwhile in the not insane part of town, it's getting colder and colder by the day*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-15-2015

(10-15-2015, 10:34 AM)Marxon Wrote: *meanwhile in the not insane part of town, it's getting colder and colder by the day*
A bot's metallic hand has frozen over and is clawing at the ground in a frenzy to move itself. It's owner however is no where in sight.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 10-15-2015

"Winter is coming." Danu smiled happily, bundled up in a warm coat as she walked around the village.

She was headed towards where Umbra was at, but hadn't yet noticed the fighting.

(10-15-2015, 04:54 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Winter is coming." Danu smiled happily, bundled up in a warm coat as she walked around the village.

Umbra's precariously perched on the tree limb, wrapped in his bedroll. His bag hangs from a nearby branch. Empathy is still tending to him while Apathy tries not to get killed while protecting the sickly Umbreon.
"Ugh... I've gone from bad to worse..."
"The radiation should be close to being cured, but... We can't do anything about whatever dark magic is affecting you. I've been trying light magic, but it doesn't seem to be working..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 10-15-2015

(10-15-2015, 05:40 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-15-2015, 04:54 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Winter is coming." Danu smiled happily, bundled up in a warm coat as she walked around the village.

Umbra's precariously perched on the tree limb, wrapped in his bedroll. His bag hangs from a nearby branch. Empathy is still tending to him while Apathy tries not to get killed while protecting the sickly Umbreon.
"Ugh... I've gone from bad to worse..."
"The radiation should be close to being cured, but... We can't do anything about whatever dark magic is affecting you. I've been trying light magic, but it doesn't seem to be working..."

"Because radiation is a force of nature, and is neither light or dark. It accelerates the aging of the body, and in small doses can cause mutations which lead to evolution- or permanent deformation."

Danu looks up at him, tossing a small cloth bundle up for Empathy to catch. Inside it is some fresh corn muffins and some herbal medicine.

"He probably has cross contamination from the things he's been exposed to over the years. Try to just push it back into the shadows so he can be functional, removing it might not be possible."

(10-15-2015, 06:08 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Because radiation is a force of nature, and is neither light or dark. It accelerates the aging of the body, and in small doses can cause mutations which lead to evolution- or permanent deformation."

Danu looks up at him, tossing a small cloth bundle up for Empathy to catch. Inside it is some fresh corn muffins and some herbal medicine.

"He probably has cross contamination from the things he's been exposed to over the years. Try to just push it back into the shadows so he can be functional, removing it might not be possible."

"It's not related to the radiation, actually... We're close to getting rid of the poisoning thanks to some vaccines Apathy scavenged." Empathy catches the parcel and sets it aside.
"Some dark creature is living in the spacetime rift." Apathy gestures to the blotch that has taken over Umbra's house. "Chaos is fighting it now. Before that, though, it cast some dark spell that's taken the sensation out of Umbra's limbs. Empathy's trying his best to remove it."

(10-15-2015, 01:49 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-15-2015, 01:05 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he keeps running, each pass he atempts to slash him*

"Hold still!" A ring of fire bursts from Chaos, a pillar of flame appearing near him.

"Whoa!" Apathy quickly throws up a weak ice barrier to slow the impact and gets out of the way. "Somebody's pissed."
Never!
*he begins to run quicker and in a more random fashion*
*the shard lands on the ground, it looks very similar to the one that manifested the Enigmas*

(10-15-2015, 09:42 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Never!
*the shard lands on the ground, it looks very similar to the one that manifested the Enigmas*

"Stop being a coward and face me!" More pillars of flame erupt from the ground beneath him as his body begins darkening.

"That doesn't seem good. Not at all."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-15-2015

*Austin exits his house a charizard* good time of day.

(10-15-2015, 09:50 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-15-2015, 09:42 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Never!

"Stop being a coward and face me!" More pillars of flame erupt from the ground beneath him as his body begins darkening.

"That doesn't seem good. Not at all."
*he begins to weave around the pillars*
*the shard sprouts a set of balck wings Aswell a reptilain tail*

(10-15-2015, 10:38 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he begins to weave around the pillars*
*the shard sprouts a set of balck wings Aswell a reptilain tail*

Walls of fire form between the pillars, creating a ring of flame.
"Stop being cowardly and get over here!"

"Nope." Apathy forms his axe and brings it down.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-15-2015

so uh is there anybody outside?

(10-15-2015, 10:50 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: so uh is there anybody outside?

Umbra, Apathy, and Empathy haven't moved from Danu's tree. They're too busy or sick to respond.