Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-15-2015

(10-15-2015, 10:52 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-15-2015, 10:50 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: so uh is there anybody outside?

Umbra, Apathy, and Empathy haven't moved from Danu's tree. They're too busy or sick to respond.
*Austin begins to walk around looking for people* why is this town always so empty?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-15-2015

(10-15-2015, 10:44 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-15-2015, 10:38 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he begins to weave around the pillars*
*the shard sprouts a set of balck wings Aswell a reptilain tail*

Walls of fire form between the pillars, creating a ring of flame.
"Stop being cowardly and get over here!"

"Nope." Apathy forms his axe and brings it down.
And what should I?
This definitely isn't going to be a fair fight,
And you have the advantage*
*the shard shatters, sending a shotgun blast of shards everywhere*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-16-2015

(10-15-2015, 11:41 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: And what should I?

"What advantage? I don't have an advantage! Now quit doing nothing and fight!"
It seems he's getting really angry. It might not be a good idea to anger him further...

"Agh!" Apathy is the only one hit, as Umbra and Empathy have the cover of the tree.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-16-2015

(10-16-2015, 12:16 AM)Umbra Wrote:

It seems he's getting really angry. It might not be a good idea to anger him further...

"Agh!" Apathy is the only one hit, as Umbra and Empathy have the cover of the tree.
did i hear something? nah don't think so.
*if he can't hear you then he is hallucinating*

i should go to sleep *Austin goes to bed to sleep*

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-16-2015

*meanwhile a regular pattern of "tha thump" occurs every 1.5 seconds and gets progressively closer, coupled with some garbled chirps and squeaks*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-16-2015

(10-16-2015, 10:27 AM)Marxon Wrote: *meanwhile a regular pattern of "tha thump" occurs every 1.5 seconds and gets progressively closer, coupled with some garbled chirps and squeaks*
"Good evening..."Kitten stalks towards the sounds a long and incredibly sharp blade, the curve in the blade from above would look like a lemon, sharp and pointy at the ends rounding into a another sharp and pointy end."This is gonna be fun... let's dance... What do you want big fellla?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-16-2015

(10-16-2015, 10:54 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-16-2015, 10:27 AM)Marxon Wrote: *meanwhile a regular pattern of "tha thump" occurs every 1.5 seconds and gets progressively closer, coupled with some garbled chirps and squeaks*
"Good evening..."Kitten stalks towards the sounds a long and incredibly sharp blade, the curve in the blade from above would look like a lemon, sharp and pointy at the ends rounding into a another sharp and pointy end."This is gonna be fun... let's dance... What do you want big fellla?"
*a 20 ton 15 foot tall battle mech emerges, heavily damaged and struggling to walk with a siezed left leg*
(Like this but black with dark blue stripes)
[Image: latest?cb=20110411002014]
*it aims it's arm cannons at Kitten and mutters some garbled gibberish that sounds more like dubstep than words, probably due to a sizable breach in the armor leaving the ai core exposed. It oddly makes no attempt to fire, but instead is trembling somewhat*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-16-2015

(10-16-2015, 11:01 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-16-2015, 10:54 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Good evening..."Kitten stalks towards the sounds a long and incredibly sharp blade, the curve in the blade from above would look like a lemon, sharp and pointy at the ends rounding into a another sharp and pointy end."This is gonna be fun... let's dance... What do you want big fellla?"
*a 20 ton 15 foot tall battle mech emerges, heavily damaged and struggling to walk with a siezed left leg*
*it aims it's arm cannons at Kitten and mutters some garbled gibberish that sounds more like dubstep than words, probably due to a sizable breach in the armor leaving the ai core exposed. It oddly makes no attempt to fire, but instead is trembling somewhat*
"Oh you beauty..." Kitten quickly sheathes his blade onto a holster hanging from his chest."Confirm ID."

(10-16-2015, 11:53 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-16-2015, 11:01 AM)Marxon Wrote: *a 20 ton 15 foot tall battle mech emerges, heavily damaged and struggling to walk with a siezed left leg*
"Oh you beauty..." Kitten quickly sheathes his blade onto a holster hanging from his chest."Confirm ID."
*more gibberish, it's speech center among other things is completely fried, but weapons and targeting seem to work fine as its torso suddenly turns 180 and lays down suppressive fire for a few seconds, leveling the patch of forest in the line of fire, something is stalking the mech though, and it's driving the ai into paranoia*

(10-16-2015, 12:17 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-16-2015, 11:53 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Oh you beauty..." Kitten quickly sheathes his blade onto a holster hanging from his chest."Confirm ID."
*more gibberish, it's speech center among other things is completely fried, but weapons and targeting seem to work fine as its torso suddenly turns 180 and lays down suppressive fire for a few seconds, leveling the patch of forest in the line of fire, something is stalking the mech though, and it's driving the ai into paranoia*
"Hey, hey, friendly. AI Unit [Redacted], assigned to Robert "Kitten" Paws. I'm friendly."He holds up hands to show he's unarmed, a bad move as his single us shock pads are attached to his palm."I can repair you. I can help. You're damaged, few minor problems. I can repair you with the right parts."

(10-16-2015, 02:08 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-16-2015, 12:17 PM)Marxon Wrote: *more gibberish, it's speech center among other things is completely fried, but weapons and targeting seem to work fine as its torso suddenly turns 180 and lays down suppressive fire for a few seconds, leveling the patch of forest in the line of fire, something is stalking the mech though, and it's driving the ai into paranoia*
"Hey, hey, friendly. AI Unit [Redacted], assigned to Robert "Kitten" Paws. I'm friendly."He holds up hands to show he's unarmed, a bad move as his single us shock pads are attached to his palm."I can repair you. I can help. You're damaged, few minor problems. I can repair you with the right parts."
*it simply responds by running away, narrowly escaping a heavy railgun shot*

Umbra looks in the direction of the commotion from atop his tree branch.
"Was that a mech?..."
He's given his final dose of anti-radiation medicine.
"OW!"
"Relax. That was the final dose. You should be cured of radiation poisoning now... It's a strong medication. The people in Fallen U.S. knew what they were doing."
"Great... What about whatever curse was cast on me?..."
"Superego is trying to teach me a light-based counter that might at least weaken the symptoms..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-16-2015

*Austin exits his house a charizard* good ermmmmm, afternoon?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - The thaumaturg - 10-16-2015

(10-16-2015, 12:16 AM)Umbra Wrote:

//I'm JoeyThomas, I update my computer and shit was screwed up. Stupid windows

*the shards steal the Enigmas color, and the dark figure stands still, then multiplies into a few dozen*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 10-16-2015

(10-16-2015, 09:53 PM)The thaumaturg Wrote:
(10-16-2015, 12:16 AM)Umbra Wrote: "What advantage? I don't have an advantage! Now quit doing nothing and fight!"

//I'm JoeyThomas, I update my computer and shit was screwed up. Stupid windows

((Why the hell do you make a new account on every device? You do realize that's completely unnessessary and you could have just logged in using your old username and password from whatever you're using now?
Edit: Also it's spelled Thaumaturge.))

(10-16-2015, 09:53 PM)The thaumaturg Wrote: //I'm JoeyThomas, I update my computer and shit was screwed up. Stupid windows

*the shards steal the Enigmas color, and the dark figure stands still, then multiplies into a few dozen*

"Hmph. Guess you don't like me very much." Apathy seizes a figure and drains dark energy from it, then tosses it to the ground to meet his axe's head. "Plenty of pain to go around." He snaps the handle in half, and it turns into a pair of dark battleaxes.
It seems his voice is changing in a way similar to Chaos'.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - The thaumaturg - 10-17-2015

(10-16-2015, 09:55 PM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(10-16-2015, 09:53 PM)The thaumaturg Wrote: //I'm JoeyThomas, I update my computer and shit was screwed up. Stupid windows

((Why the hell do you make a new account on every device? You do realize that's completely unnessessary and you could have just logged in using your old username and password from whatever you're using now?
Edit: Also it's spelled Thaumaturge.))

//couldn't, it wasn't accepting my password, or the email I used for my account either.

(10-16-2015, 10:04 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"Hmph. Guess you don't like me very much." Apathy seizes a figure and drains dark energy from it, then tosses it to the ground to meet his axe's head. "Plenty of pain to go around." He snaps the handle in half, and it turns into a pair of dark battleaxes.
It seems his voice is changing in a way similar to Chaos'.
*the husk of a figure explodes in dark fire, and the remainder multiples and then charges the Enigma*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 12:41 AM)The thaumaturg Wrote: //couldn't, it wasn't accepting my password, or the email I used for my account either.

((hi i'm the admin and can reset these things you know))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - The thaumaturg - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 12:56 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 12:41 AM)The thaumaturg Wrote: //couldn't, it wasn't accepting my password, or the email I used for my account either.

((hi i'm the admin and can reset these things you know))

//you can? How does the process go?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 01:20 AM)The thaumaturg Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 12:56 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((hi i'm the admin and can reset these things you know))

//you can? How does the process go?

((sent a PM.))