Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 12:41 AM)The thaumaturg Wrote: *the husk of a figure explodes in dark fire, and the remainder multiples and then charges the Enigma*

"Typical." Apathy's outline turns blue and his body black, while the blue outline fills up the hole in his face. Tendrils of dark energy rise and dissipate off the Enigma's form.
He slashes at each figure with deadly precision, taking a small amount of hits, but taking hits nonetheless.
"And I thought you'd be a challenge. Come back when you don't have glaring weak spots and a rudimentary 'battle strategy.'"
Some frost at Apathy's feet disappears, then the phantasm attempts to freeze whatever figures are left standing.

// I think I know what these are. Taken, right?

Meanwhile, in the rift, Chaos faces his 'opponent,' not moving. Even though he doesn't have an eye, it feels as iff he's staring right through the shadowy figure.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 01:37 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 12:41 AM)The thaumaturg Wrote: *the husk of a figure explodes in dark fire, and the remainder multiples and then charges the Enigma*

"Typical." Apathy's outline turns blue and his body black, while the blue outline fills up the hole in his face. Tendrils of dark energy rise and dissipate off the Enigma's form.
He slashes at each figure with deadly precision, taking a small amount of hits, but taking hits nonetheless.
"
And I thought you'd be a challenge. Come back when you don't have glaring weak spots and a rudimentary 'battle strategy.'"

Some frost at Apathy's feet disappears, then the phantasm attempts to freeze whatever figures are left standing.

Meanwhile, in the rift, Chaos faces his 'opponent,' not moving. Even though he doesn't have an eye, it feels as iff he's staring right through the shadowy figure.

//got it back, thanks ehks
Meanwhile in rift
A large mechanical figure emerges from the darkness, it's size dawrfing the enigma, and it begins to shoots balls of dark enegry*
Yes, yes, let your anger consume you!
Meanwhile in reality
*a large dark figure emerges from the rift looking very insect like, and is welided a very large axe, aswell surrounded by small figures that begin to charge umbra with sheilds*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 01:53 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 01:37 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Typical." Apathy's outline turns blue and his body black, while the blue outline fills up the hole in his face. Tendrils of dark energy rise and dissipate off the Enigma's form.
"
And I thought you'd be a challenge. Come back when you don't have glaring weak spots and a rudimentary 'battle strategy.'"

//got it back, thanks ehks
Meanwhile in rift
A large mechanical figure emerges from the darkness, it's size dawrfing the enigma, and it begins to shoots balls of dark enegry*
Meanwhile in reality
*a large dark figure emerges from the rift looking very insect like, and is welided a very large axe, aswell surrounded by small figures that begin to charge umbra with sheilds*
*Austin is walking around town and sees this, (umbra is outside right?)* .... uh you want some help over there?

(10-17-2015, 01:53 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Meanwhile in rift
Meanwhile in reality

The dark energy balls hit, but not much seems to happen.
"Heh. Well... If you insist." Like Apathy, Chaos' body turns black, and his outline blood red, the same color filling in his face-hole...
However, a pair of demonic wings form on his back, and two horns sprout from his head. His form becomes a mix of demonic and draconic as well.
"Now the fun begins." His swords disappear, replaced with a dark Zweihander.

"Not so fast." A wall of ice forms in front of the shielded assailant. "Let's finish this up. We don't want you here." Apathy closes in and buries both axes in the creature's back.

hey umbra you want help with whatever is going on?
*Austin is on looking with his sword*
i got meh sword.
(No it's not the master sword, it's the usual high tech terrablade)

(10-17-2015, 02:17 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: hey umbra you want help with whatever is going on?
i got meh sword.

Umbra's still on the bough.
"Uh... I think Apathy has it covered."
"I do."
"...Yeah, he does."

(10-17-2015, 02:21 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 02:17 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: hey umbra you want help with whatever is going on?
i got meh sword.

Umbra's still on the bough.
"Uh... I think Apathy has it covered."
"I do."
"...Yeah, he does."
oh so that's his name.
... i know this isn't the time to have a conversation but uh, why does he look like that *Points to apathy in his more demonic kinda form*

(10-17-2015, 02:24 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: oh so that's his name.
... i know this isn't the time to have a conversation but uh, why does he look like that *Points to apathy in his more demonic kinda form*

Apathy's color palette has swapped- there's nothing else different about him.
"Well, uh... I'l try and explain this... Each one of these guys is based off two elements- one traditional or semi-traditional one and either light or darkness. When they have enough light or dark energy, they can trigger a transformation that boosts their power in some way at the cost of not being able to turn intangible. When Order or Chaos do it, their forms change as well."
"That's about it."

(10-17-2015, 03:07 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 02:24 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: oh so that's his name.

Apathy's color palette has swapped- there's nothing else different about him.
"Well, uh... I'l try and explain this... Each one of these guys is based off two elements- one traditional or semi-traditional one and either light or darkness. When they have enough light or dark energy, they can trigger a transformation that boosts their power in some way at the cost of not being able to turn intangible. When Order or Chaos do it, their forms change as well."
"That's about it."

okay well i'm tired so bye, also call me if yah need me. *Austin goes into his house to sleep*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 02:07 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 01:53 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Meanwhile in rift
Meanwhile in reality

The dark energy balls hit, but not much seems to happen.
"Heh. Well... If you insist." Like Apathy, Chaos' body turns black, and his outline blood red, the same color filling in his face-hole...
However, a pair of demonic wings form on his back, and two horns sprout from his head. His form becomes a mix of demonic and draconic as well.
"Now the fun begins." His swords disappear, replaced with a dark Zweihander.

"Not so fast." A wall of ice forms in front of the shielded assailant. "Let's finish this up. We don't want you here." Apathy closes in and buries both axes in the creature's back.
Reality
*the figures bash the ice wall to peices with there sheild, and the figure doesn't seem to notice almost if it isnt alive*

Rift
*the large figure attempts to step onto chaos, and the smaller ones begin to fire bolts of emegry at chaos*

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-17-2015

*there is now a 30 ton battle scarred mech approaching town*

(10-17-2015, 01:21 PM)Marxon Wrote: *there is now a 30 ton battle scarred mech approaching town*

*is it loud enough to wake somebody?*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 01:23 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 01:21 PM)Marxon Wrote: *there is now a 30 ton battle scarred mech approaching town*

// battle mechs aren't usually at all stealthy

(10-17-2015, 01:24 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 01:23 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *is it loud enough to wake somebody?*
// battle mechs aren't usually at all stealthy

*Austin exits his house not just bed raggled but whole body raggled, because he is a flareon*
what's that noise i'm trying to sleep!

(10-17-2015, 01:32 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 01:24 PM)Marxon Wrote: // battle mechs aren't usually at all stealthy

*Austin exits his house not just bed raggled but whole body raggled, because he is a flareon*
*a few loud plasma cannon shots go off followed by a heavy railgun*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 01:23 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:

//What do you think?
//It's a 30 ton battle mech, probably sending out a lot of vibrations. It's heavily armed and jointed, rusted and damaged so a lot of banging... not that kind... and a lot of inaudible gibberish. So yeah.
//I'd probably wake up...

(10-17-2015, 01:32 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 01:32 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exits his house not just bed raggled but whole body raggled, because he is a flareon*
*a few loud plasma cannon shots go off followed by a heavy railgun*
*Austin looks around for the mech* why are we fighting something so early in the morning?

(10-17-2015, 01:37 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 01:32 PM)Marxon Wrote: *a few loud plasma cannon shots go off followed by a heavy railgun*
*Austin looks around for the mech* why are we fighting something so early in the morning?
*you see the mech entering town, it spouts some gibberish, and the firing stops, shortly following is of all things, the black metal avali that's been torturing the town, it's almost as if they agreed to a cease fire as they go through the town, the wounded mech taking care to avoid the flower garden as it backpedals slowly from the eldritch horror that is the avali construct*

(10-17-2015, 01:40 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 01:37 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin looks around for the mech* why are we fighting something so early in the morning?
*you see the mech entering town, it spouts some gibberish, and the firing stops, shortly following is of all things, the black metal avali that's been torturing the town, it's almost as if they agreed to a cease fire as they go through the town, the wounded mech taking care to avoid the flower garden as it backpedals slowly from the eldritch horror that is the avali construct*
uhhh *Austin isn't sure how to react to this*

(10-17-2015, 01:43 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 01:40 PM)Marxon Wrote: *you see the mech entering town, it spouts some gibberish, and the firing stops, shortly following is of all things, the black metal avali that's been torturing the town, it's almost as if they agreed to a cease fire as they go through the town, the wounded mech taking care to avoid the flower garden as it backpedals slowly from the eldritch horror that is the avali construct*
uhhh *Austin isn't sure how to react to this*
*the avali construct stares deep into Austin, this being the same thing that killed Marxon, and probably wouldn't hesitate to eviscerate anyone stupid enough to intervene*