Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 01:37 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 01:32 PM)Marxon Wrote: *a few loud plasma cannon shots go off followed by a heavy railgun*
*Austin looks around for the mech* why are we fighting something so early in the morning?
Kitten runs out the forest waving his cybernetic arms in the air, shouting
"It's fine, it's under control, just a minor glitch with a broken AI core, nothing to worry about."He strays in front of a cannon shot and ducks.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 01:47 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 01:37 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin looks around for the mech* why are we fighting something so early in the morning?
"It's fine, it's under control, just a minor glitch with a broken AI core, nothing to worry about."He strays in front of a cannon shot and ducks.
*the mech has its right ocular sensor smashed, and its making a mechanical whimpering noise as it tries to escape the incredibly dangerous avali construct, no worse for wear after murdering Marxon and his prized mech, the last possession of his that still ticks... for now*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 01:44 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 01:43 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: uhhh *Austin isn't sure how to react to this*
*the avali construct stares deep into Austin, this being the same thing that killed Marxon, and probably wouldn't hesitate to eviscerate anyone stupid enough to intervene*

*Austin sits and stares*
(10-17-2015, 01:47 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 01:37 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin looks around for the mech* why are we fighting something so early in the morning?

i don't think it's glitching, it's doing somewhat well actually
for something that doesn't stand too much of a chance of course.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 01:57 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 01:44 PM)Marxon Wrote: *the avali construct stares deep into Austin, this being the same thing that killed Marxon, and probably wouldn't hesitate to eviscerate anyone stupid enough to intervene*

*Austin sits and stares*

(10-17-2015, 01:47 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Kitten runs out the forest waving his cybernetic arms in the air, shouting

"Oh that thing?"He jerks his bladed thumb towards the Avali construct."It's not too hard to fight... with armour..."

(10-17-2015, 02:08 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 01:57 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin sits and stares*

"Oh that thing?"He jerks his bladed thumb towards the Avali construct."It's not too hard to fight... with armour..."
i don't have any armor, or at least i don't think so.
i think i could get some materials together to make some someday.

(10-17-2015, 02:08 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 01:57 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin sits and stares*

*while it is dimunitive in form, it's proven to be pretty much indestructible, taking direct hits from a high powered plasma cannon without even a scorch mark, and previously railgun shots to the face but not even a scratch is visible, it's claws still seem to suck the life and light out of the immediate area, and it's stare is more than capable of inspiring fear in the bravest of souls*

(10-17-2015, 02:14 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 02:08 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Oh that thing?"He jerks his bladed thumb towards the Avali construct."It's not too hard to fight... with armour..."
*while it is dimunitive in form, it's proven to be pretty much indestructible, taking direct hits from a high powered plasma cannon without even a scorch mark, and previously railgun shots to the face but not even a scratch is visible, it's claws still seem to suck the life and light out of the immediate area, and it's stare is more than capable of inspiring fear in the bravest of souls*
..... i'm kinda doubting you now.... uh what's your name?
this thigh is a monster of some sort.
i just really hope it won't try to kill us all when it's done.

(10-17-2015, 02:09 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 02:08 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Oh that thing?"He jerks his bladed thumb towards the Avali construct."It's not too hard to fight... with armour..."
i don't have any armor, or at least i don't think so.
"Graphene, durasteel, beskar, some more mando shit some guy dropped in the woods. Heck, it shredded through the unshreddable. Now about this tank... What's gone wrong with you buddy?"Kitten clambers on the arm of the tank to take a better look at the core.

(10-17-2015, 02:17 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 02:09 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i don't have any armor, or at least i don't think so.
"Graphene, durasteel, beskar, some more mando shit some guy dropped in the woods. Heck, it shredded through the unshreddable. Now about this tank... What's gone wrong with you buddy?"Kitten clambers on the arm of the tank to take a better look at the core.
*it flings him off as it stumbles away from the horrifying construct, as if its somehow terrified of it*

(10-17-2015, 02:20 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 02:17 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Graphene, durasteel, beskar, some more mando shit some guy dropped in the woods. Heck, it shredded through the unshreddable. Now about this tank... What's gone wrong with you buddy?"Kitten clambers on the arm of the tank to take a better look at the core.
*it flings him off as it stumbles away from the horrifying construct, as if its somehow terrified of it*

This is not the time to be trying to fix the mech.
i'd say run but it would probably be better to watch for now.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 10-17-2015

"Um, should I step in over there? He looks like he might destroy the town before he stops." Danu asks, noticing Chaos on a rampage because he can't destroy his target.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 10:48 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Reality
*the figures bash the ice wall to peices with there sheild, and the figure doesn't seem to notice almost if it isnt alive*

Rift
*the large figure attempts to step onto chaos, and the smaller ones begin to fire bolts of emegry at chaos*

"Hey!" Apathy deliberately gets in its way and tries to tear off the shield.

Chaos, meanwhile, somehow weaves his way through and flies up to the cockpit, charging the glass with the sword pointed inward.

(10-17-2015, 01:44 PM)Marxon Wrote: *the avali construct stares deep into Austin, this being the same thing that killed Marxon, and probably wouldn't hesitate to eviscerate anyone stupid enough to intervene*

Umbra looks past the Taken assailant and at the construct.

(10-17-2015, 02:14 PM)Marxon Wrote: *while it is dimunitive in form, it's proven to be pretty much indestructible, taking direct hits from a high powered plasma cannon without even a scorch mark, and previously railgun shots to the face but not even a scratch is visible, it's claws still seem to suck the life and light out of the immediate area, and it's stare is more than capable of inspiring fear in the bravest of souls*

"...What even is that thing?... Whatever it is, I don't like the looks of it..."

(10-17-2015, 02:55 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Um, should I step in over there? He looks like he might destroy the town before he stops." Danu asks, noticing Chaos on a rampage because he can't destroy his target.

Chaos is in the rift, fighting some mech thing. Apathy, however, is in the town and changed into his dark self.
"Don't worry about him. Even when he becomes Judas, he knows not to attack us."

(10-17-2015, 03:30 PM)Umbra Wrote:
*the figures bash the ice wall to peices with there sheild, and the figure doesn't seem to notice almost if it isnt alive*

Rift
*the large figure attempts to step onto chaos, and the smaller ones begin to fire bolts of emegry at chaos*

Chaos, meanwhile, somehow weaves his way through and flies up to the cockpit, charging the glass with the sword pointed inward.

(10-17-2015, 02:14 PM)Marxon Wrote: *while it is dimunitive in form, it's proven to be pretty much indestructible, taking direct hits from a high powered plasma cannon without even a scorch mark, and previously railgun shots to the face but not even a scratch is visible, it's claws still seem to suck the life and light out of the immediate area, and it's stare is more than capable of inspiring fear in the bravest of souls*

"...What even is that thing?... Whatever it is, I don't like the looks of it..."
just let it be right now, it's occupied and not much of a problem you know until it kills the mech, but in that time we can figure out how to beat it.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 03:30 PM)Umbra Wrote:

Rift

(10-17-2015, 02:55 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Um, should I step in over there? He looks like he might destroy the town before he stops." Danu asks, noticing Chaos on a rampage because he can't destroy his target.

Chaos is in the rift, fighting some mech thing. Apathy, however, is in the town and changed into his dark self.
"Don't worry about him. Even when he becomes Judas, he knows not to attack us."
Reality
*it lets go of its sheild and smashes it down at necksnap speed, and the rest of the sheilds are angled at the engima, and begin to glow*

rift
*the glass shatters and darkness explodes outwards, and it goes invisible*

(10-17-2015, 06:19 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Reality
*it lets go of its sheild and smashes it down at necksnap speed, and the rest of the sheilds are angled at the engima, and begin to glow*

rift
*the glass shatters and darkness explodes outwards, and it goes invisible*

What is apparently named Judas reaches in and grabs the pilot, apparently aware of his location.

"Argh!" Apathy definitely felt that, but he runs up to the creature and tackles it, trying to make it go back in the portal.
Empathy is still tending to Umbra, but his hands start to glow with white light.
"Okay, I think I have the counterspell figured out..."

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-17-2015

*all the streetlamps near the roaming stare down between the two machines start glowing brightly on their own, one of them is either attempting to use electronic warfare or has a damaged power system starting to emulate a tesla coil*

(10-17-2015, 07:58 PM)Marxon Wrote: *all the streetlamps near the roaming stare down between the two machines start glowing brightly on their own, one of them is either attempting to use electronic warfare or has a damaged power system starting to emulate a tesla coil*

i don't know if this is a good thing but we will see.

(10-17-2015, 08:49 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 07:58 PM)Marxon Wrote: *all the streetlamps near the roaming stare down between the two machines start glowing brightly on their own, one of them is either attempting to use electronic warfare or has a damaged power system starting to emulate a tesla coil*

i don't know if this is a good thing but we will see.
// should be glad that they're courteous to have a cease fire in the city limits

(10-17-2015, 10:12 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 08:49 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i don't know if this is a good thing but we will see.
// should be glad that they're courteous to have a cease fire in the city limits

// yeah, I'm happy about that. There's enough shit going on already with this Taken invasion Joey is pulling the strings behind.

(10-17-2015, 10:14 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 10:12 PM)Marxon Wrote: // should be glad that they're courteous to have a cease fire in the city limits

// yeah, I'm happy about that. There's enough shit going on already with this Taken invasion Joey is pulling the strings behind.
// its not like joey does anything else other than torture your characters.