Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 10:12 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 08:49 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i don't know if this is a good thing but we will see.
// should be glad that they're courteous to have a cease fire in the city limits
//well it shows that even a demonic machine of pure evil can have manners.
hey if you're gonna fight you should probably go to the mountains they're pretty far away.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 06:24 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 06:19 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Reality
*it lets go of its sheild and smashes it down at necksnap speed, and the rest of the sheilds are angled at the engima, and begin to glow*

rift
*the glass shatters and darkness explodes outwards, and it goes invisible*

What is apparently named Judas reaches in and grabs the pilot, apparently aware of his location.

"Argh!" Apathy definitely felt that, but he runs up to the creature and tackles it, trying to make it go back in the portal.
Empathy is still tending to Umbra, but his hands start to glow with white light.
"Okay, I think I have the counterspell figured out..."
*the  pilot Screams, but dark tendrils come out and begin to restrain judas*

*it begins to slash at apathy at abnormal speeds, and a squad of sheild figures aproch umbra. He begins to lose all sensation in his body, and spasms begin to occure*

(10-17-2015, 10:50 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 06:24 PM)Umbra Wrote: What is apparently named Judas reaches in and grabs the pilot, apparently aware of his location.

"Argh!" Apathy definitely felt that, but he runs up to the creature and tackles it, trying to make it go back in the portal.
Empathy is still tending to Umbra, but his hands start to glow with white light.

*it begins to slash at apathy at abnormal speeds, and a squad of sheild figures aproch umbra. He begins to lose all sensation in his body, and spasms begin to occure*
you want help now umbra?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 10:50 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 06:24 PM)Umbra Wrote: What is apparently named Judas reaches in and grabs the pilot, apparently aware of his location.

*i don't think anything can restrain a being that is basically a ghost*

(10-17-2015, 10:53 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 10:50 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the  pilot Screams, but dark tendrils come out and begin to restrain judas*

*i don't think anything can restrain a being that is basically a ghost*
//*cough cough* you may want to look at what umbra said about when the enigmas(? right term?) turn dark.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 10:16 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 10:14 PM)Umbra Wrote: // yeah, I'm happy about that. There's enough shit going on already with this Taken invasion Joey is pulling the strings behind.
// its not like joey does anything else other than torture your characters.

// yeah...

(10-17-2015, 10:50 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the  pilot Screams, but dark tendrils come out and begin to restrain judas*

The tendrils are swiftly cut- abnormal for a sword as large as a Zweihander.
"You're mine."
The large blade is thrust towards the gut of the pilot.

Apathy has no trouble dispatching the shielded figures.
"Got it!"
There's a flash of light as the curse is dispelled and Empathy knocks the figure back several feet with a spear strike.

(10-17-2015, 10:53 PM)Marxon Wrote: *i don't think anything can restrain a being that is basically a ghost*

// especially when it's a dark being restrained by dark magic.
// however, when Chaos becomes Judas (the demonic/draconic form with a big sword), he's unable to turn intangible. Same goes for Order when he triggers a similar transformation, as well as the other two.
// this leaves them vulnerable to conventional weaponry, but they're stronger than they were before. It also removes other immunities they have, such as being untargetable by targeting things.
// in short, when the Enigmas change, they essentially become physical beings.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 10-18-2015

(10-17-2015, 11:21 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 10:16 PM)Marxon Wrote: // its not like joey does anything else other than torture your characters.

// yeah...

The tendrils are swiftly cut- abnormal for a sword as large as a Zweihander.
"You're mine."
The large blade is thrust towards the gut of the pilot.

Apathy has no trouble dispatching the shielded figures.
"Got it!"
There's a flash of light as the curse is dispelled and Empathy knocks the figure back several feet with a spear strike.

(10-17-2015, 10:53 PM)Marxon Wrote: *i don't think anything can restrain a being that is basically a ghost*

// especially when it's a dark being restrained by dark magic.
// however, when Chaos becomes Judas (the demonic/draconic form with a big sword), he's unable to turn intangible. Same goes for Order when he triggers a similar transformation, as well as the other two.
// this leaves them vulnerable to conventional weaponry, but they're stronger than they were before. It also removes other immunities they have, such as being untargetable by targeting things.
// in short, when the Enigmas change, they essentially become physical beings.
*the pilot dies instantly, and a spray bullets hit the enigma From below*

*a few explosions sound off, and umbra fells almost limp, but his internal functions are still working*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-18-2015

Kitten is lying face down in the road not moving, a pair of bots are standing over him cleaning long-daggers and reloading pistols. The one on the left slings a railgun over it's back.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 01:46 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Kitten is lying face down in the road not moving, a pair of bots are standing over him cleaning long-daggers and reloading pistols. The one on the left slings a railgun over it's back.

hello over there what ever you 2 are.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 02:27 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-18-2015, 01:46 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Kitten is lying face down in the road not moving, a pair of bots are standing over him cleaning long-daggers and reloading pistols. The one on the left slings a railgun over it's back.

hello over there what ever you 2 are.
"Petty organics, I've seen all of you. All you do is entertain yourselves and reproduce. You complain about things but never sort them out. We will replace your likes and last forever, unlike your species I will never die. Just move on..."The bot seems to have gone rampant and disturbingly seems to have control over the others.
The most likely explanation was that Kitten had designed a trash clean-up bot to help with keeping the town clean... It obviously did not end well...

(10-18-2015, 02:42 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-18-2015, 02:27 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: hello over there what ever you 2 are.
"Petty organics, I've seen all of you. All you do is entertain yourselves and reproduce. You complain about things but never sort them out. We will replace your likes and last forever, unlike your species I will never die. Just move on..."The bot seems to have gone rampant and disturbingly seems to have control over the others.
The most likely explanation was that Kitten had designed a trash clean-up bot to help with keeping the town clean... It obviously did not end well...

erm well uh, i have to sleep soon so if you're gonna cause problems do it tomorrow please.

(10-18-2015, 02:45 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-18-2015, 02:42 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Petty organics, I've seen all of you. All you do is entertain yourselves and reproduce. You complain about things but never sort them out. We will replace your likes and last forever, unlike your species I will never die. Just move on..."The bot seems to have gone rampant and disturbingly seems to have control over the others.

erm well uh, i have to sleep soon so if you're gonna cause problems do it tomorrow please.
"Yes, flee infidel."Both bots step forward and stand oddly still besides the odd twitch of the head. Kitten's medical centre is now on fire, fortunately no one had actually gone inside besides the team of bots, half of which had shut down or been decapitated, probably courtesy of Kitten.

(10-18-2015, 03:11 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-18-2015, 02:45 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: erm well uh, i have to sleep soon so if you're gonna cause problems do it tomorrow please.
"Yes, flee infidel."Both bots step forward and stand oddly still besides the odd twitch of the head. Kitten's medical centre is now on fire, fortunately no one had actually gone inside besides the team of bots, half of which had shut down or been decapitated, probably courtesy of Kitten.

i will deal with you tomorrow *Austin goes into his house to sleep*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 01:32 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the pilot dies instantly, and a spray bullets hit the enigma From below*

*a few explosions sound off, and umbra fells almost limp, but his internal functions are still working*

Judas throws down an arm and his assailants are assaulted by fire.

"Empathy, do something, please!"
"Okay! Uh..." He picks up Umbra and his bag, opening the gate and tossing him in.
"Wah!"
"Sorry!"
Empathy gets in and the portal closes. Now isolated from the normal world and in a secure pocket, he continues working on alleviating Umbra's symptoms.

(10-18-2015, 04:00 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-18-2015, 01:32 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the pilot dies instantly, and a spray bullets hit the enigma From below*

Judas throws down an arm and his assailants are assaulted by fire.

"Empathy, do something, please!"
"Okay! Uh..." He picks up Umbra and his bag, opening the gate and tossing him in.
"Wah!"
"Sorry!"
Empathy gets in and the portal closes. Now isolated from the normal world and in a secure pocket, he continues working on alleviating Umbra's symptoms.
Good job judas, you've kill people, violenty
*the room starts closing in on him, the walls closing in quickly*

*a figure runs over and tackels the enigma. Umbra on the other hand, hand begins to twitch, not being able to control his own hand, and it begins go travel up his arm*

(10-18-2015, 11:33 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Good job judas, you've kill people, violenty

*a figure runs over and tackels the enigma. Umbra on the other hand, hand begins to twitch, not being able to control his own hand, and it begins go travel up his arm*

"Good." He flies out of the rift, landing in the town square near Apathy. To everyone else, it'd be quite a sight to see a pitch-black, demonic being arrive.

Apathy falls over, but rolls back upwards. "Hmph. Amateur."

Empathy suppresses Umbra's actions.
"Maybe I didn't do it right that time... Here we go again!"
There's another flash of light as whatever's possessing Umbra is removed.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-18-2015

*the two machines soon approach the edge of town, and with it the cease fire, the mech starts overcharging it's plasma cannons, to the point the barrel tip glows red and a heavy superheated blue glowy fog oozes from the 4 over under 20 cm barrels. On top of that it's operating lights start to flicker as it starts to project a kinetic barrier around itself, but due to the heavy damage to its systems electricity starts arcing from its back and the resulting barrier is weak and fragmented.

Meanwhile the carbon Avali trots towards it with its arms to its sides, the left one "explodes" into a cluster of machinery and collapses back into a 3 barreled rotary gauss cannon, and the other spreads it's fingers in an equilateral triangle and projects a translucent red field in the shape of a large shield, the hologram likely displaying the extent of the invisible energy field it uses as a barrier.

The sheer amount of energy being emitted by these two has resulted in all lights in a 40 foot radius to glow very brightly*

// TLBig GrinR... Shit's goin down!

(10-18-2015, 03:29 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-18-2015, 11:33 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Good job judas, you've kill people, violenty

"Good." He flies out of the rift, landing in the town square near Apathy. To everyone else, it'd be quite a sight to see a pitch-black, demonic being arrive.

Apathy falls over, but rolls back upwards. "Hmph. Amateur."

Empathy suppresses Umbra's actions.
"Maybe I didn't do it right that time... Here we go again!"
There's another flash of light as whatever's possessing Umbra is removed.

*umbra feels instantly better, and the tackled enigma, is shot at from  diffrent angels*

*Austin exits his house again bed raggled* why is a ultimate war machine fighting a mech so darn loud?

(10-18-2015, 03:42 PM)Marxon Wrote: *the two machines soon approach the edge of town, and with it the cease fire, the mech starts overcharging it's plasma cannons, to the point the barrel tip glows red and a heavy superheated blue glowy fog oozes from the 4 over under 20 cm barrels. On top of that it's operating lights start to flicker as it starts to project a kinetic barrier around itself, but due to the heavy damage to its systems electricity starts arcing from its back and the resulting barrier is weak and fragmented.

Meanwhile the carbon Avali trots towards it with its arms to its sides, the left one "explodes" into a cluster of machinery and collapses back into a 3 barreled rotary gauss cannon, and the other spreads it's fingers in an equilateral triangle and projects a translucent red field in the shape of a large shield, the hologram likely displaying the extent of the invisible energy field it uses as a barrier.

The sheer amount of energy being emitted by these two has resulted in all lights in a 40 foot radius to glow very brightly*

// TLBig GrinR... Shit's goin down!

Apathy notices the tension between the potentially troublesome mechs.
"Could you two take this somewhere else? I don't want to have to involve Judas, and there's enough shit happening over here already."

(10-18-2015, 03:47 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *umbra feels instantly better, and the tackled enigma, is shot at from  diffrent angels*

"I think you did it!" Umbra gets up off the ground. "Now, how can we close this blotch thing?..."
"You'd need something that repairs spacetime fabric..."
"Welp. Back to the Monado research notes... Good thing I'm already in my workshop."

Apathy simply jumps out of the way.
"Judas, could you finish this up? They're beings of dark energy. You could-"
He then notices that Judas is missing. The demonic being then returns, holding one of the gunmen by the neck.
"...That works too."