Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 10-24-2015

(10-24-2015, 04:15 PM)Marxon Wrote: // ugh, I want to try and execute the things I have planned, but this place keeps getting less and less serious, less organized, and I'm still pretty sure if I do anything halfway interesting I'll get shot down...

((Welcome to why I haven't posted anything here for ages... Not enough structure for proper story, too many people are too powerful, too many big threats happen and are easily flicked away to make anything seem actually dangerous... As much as I hate to say it, I think this RP is getting stale...))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-24-2015

(10-24-2015, 08:09 PM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 04:15 PM)Marxon Wrote: // ugh, I want to try and execute the things I have planned, but this place keeps getting less and less serious, less organized, and I'm still pretty sure if I do anything halfway interesting I'll get shot down...

((Welcome to why I haven't posted anything here for ages... Not enough structure for proper story, too many people are too powerful, too many big threats happen and are easily flicked away to make anything seem actually dangerous... As much as I hate to say it, I think this RP is getting stale...))
// class 5 restructuring event is go?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 10-24-2015

(10-24-2015, 08:21 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 08:09 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((Welcome to why I haven't posted anything here for ages... Not enough structure for proper story, too many people are too powerful, too many big threats happen and are easily flicked away to make anything seem actually dangerous... As much as I hate to say it, I think this RP is getting stale...))
// class 5 restructuring event is go?

((I dunno if that's even possible at this point without scrapping the whole thing, which I'm pretty sure next to nobody would find kosher.))

(10-24-2015, 08:25 PM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 08:21 PM)Marxon Wrote: // class 5 restructuring event is go?

((I dunno if that's even possible at this point without scrapping the whole thing, which I'm pretty sure next to nobody would find kosher.))
// well its mundane as fuck, all that really happens is that Joeythomas picks on Umbra's characters endlessly, which got old a while ago.

// i miss the old days...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-24-2015

(10-24-2015, 08:27 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 08:25 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((I dunno if that's even possible at this point without scrapping the whole thing, which I'm pretty sure next to nobody would find kosher.))
// well its mundane as fuck, all that really happens is that Joeythomas picks on Umbra's characters endlessly, which got old a while ago.

// Yeah, me too... I'm as fed up with my constantly being messed with as you are.

// That's actually why I have to keep weaponizing him and stuff... I don't like doing it at all, but I'm somewhat being forced to.

(10-24-2015, 08:46 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 08:27 PM)Marxon Wrote: // well its mundane as fuck, all that really happens is that Joeythomas picks on Umbra's characters endlessly, which got old a while ago.

// Yeah, me too... I'm as fed up with my constantly being messed with as you are.

// That's actually why I have to keep weaponizing him and stuff... I don't like doing it at all, but I'm somewhat being forced to.
// Just say no.

// and to address Joeythomas directly: dude, seriously, find something else to do!

(10-24-2015, 09:57 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 08:46 PM)Umbra Wrote: // Yeah, me too... I'm as fed up with my constantly being messed with as you are.

// Just say no.

// and to address Joeythomas directly: dude, seriously, find something else to do!

// I've actually thought of somethign that'll say 'no' for me.
// Namely, the space-time fixer thing in conjunction with a hydraulic fist gauntlet thing.

(10-24-2015, 10:56 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 09:57 PM)Marxon Wrote: // Just say no.

// I've actually thought of somethign that'll say 'no' for me.
// Namely, the space-time fixer thing in conjunction with a hydraulic fist gauntlet thing.
// or just no, just literally deny him participation if he wants to torture you with handwavey mish mash

(10-24-2015, 10:57 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 10:56 PM)Umbra Wrote: // I've actually thought of somethign that'll say 'no' for me.
// or just no, just literally deny him participation if he wants to torture you with handwavey mish mash

// But I wanna punch him with a power fist thing...
// Yeah, that's probably the better idea.

(10-24-2015, 10:59 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 10:57 PM)Marxon Wrote: // or just no, just literally deny him participation if he wants to torture you with handwavey mish mash

// But I wanna punch him with a power fist thing...
// Yeah, that's probably the better idea.
// don't encourage him!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 10-24-2015

((seems like most of you guys would be fine with a "reset" of...some persuasion. not a hard "new characters, new setting, new EVERYTHING THROW IT ALL AWAY" but at least something that'll make things not irritatingly dull any more. i might be able to come up with something, possibly, but it would be handwavey...kinda. getting rid of power creep is difficult without some sort of handwave.))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-25-2015

(10-24-2015, 11:16 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((seems like most of you guys would be fine with a "reset" of...some persuasion. not a hard "new characters, new setting, new EVERYTHING THROW IT ALL AWAY" but at least something that'll make things not irritatingly dull any more. i might be able to come up with something, possibly, but it would be handwavey...kinda. getting rid of power creep is difficult without some sort of handwave.))

// I honestly wouldn't be opposed to it. A change of scenery is always nice.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-25-2015

(10-24-2015, 11:16 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((seems like most of you guys would be fine with a "reset" of...some persuasion. not a hard "new characters, new setting, new EVERYTHING THROW IT ALL AWAY" but at least something that'll make things not irritatingly dull any more. i might be able to come up with something, possibly, but it would be handwavey...kinda. getting rid of power creep is difficult without some sort of handwave.))

//sure as long as i get to keep my sword and ability to transform.

(10-24-2015, 08:09 PM)Shaadaris Wrote:

//i'm not, i've never been threatning. aways felt that i was the weakest link.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 04:40 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //i'm not, i've never been threatning. aways felt that i was the weakest link.
((Oh ho ho!
...Wait that wasn't a pun? Drat.))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-25-2015

(10-24-2015, 08:25 PM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 08:21 PM)Marxon Wrote: // class 5 restructuring event is go?

//I'm with this.
//In all honesty I kind of ruined the thread by existing...
//I can't wait until the serious rp arrives. Then I will actually have reason not to be a overpowered god/ idiot/ asshole and not derail the thread in every way possible as I accidently do every now and then.

//We could end the thread here, start anew.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-25-2015

// as long as this time we don't have stuff like nanomachines powerful enough to emulate a human, I don't care how badly someone wants it its way too easy to be abused.

//also a new setting would be nice perhaps, preferably somewhere WITHOUT an anomaly that causes dozens of ships to crash land on it.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 01:06 PM)Marxon Wrote: // as long as this time we don't have stuff like nanomachines powerful enough to emulate a human, I don't care how badly someone wants it its way too easy to be abused.

//also a new setting would be nice perhaps, preferably somewhere WITHOUT an anomaly that causes dozens of ships to crash land on it.
//Perhaps we could find new ways to introduce people without potential collateral damage.
//Ideally something scientifically sound and I'll let you more reasonable folk work that out.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 01:10 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 01:06 PM)Marxon Wrote: // as long as this time we don't have stuff like nanomachines powerful enough to emulate a human, I don't care how badly someone wants it its way too easy to be abused.

//Perhaps we could find new ways to introduce people without potential collateral damage.
//Ideally something scientifically sound and I'll let you more reasonable folk work that out.
// maybe a small but functional planetside spaceport

(10-25-2015, 01:11 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 01:10 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Perhaps we could find new ways to introduce people without potential collateral damage.
// maybe a small but functional planetside spaceport
//A galactic hub of sorts
//Perhaps a recolonisation and rehabilitation effort after a galaxy wide plague/ disaster that has killed trillions and rendered most planets inhospitable. Set up by a UN of sorts within the galaxy. The planet would be one of the few with some habitable areas. 

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 05:13 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 04:40 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //i'm not, i've never been threatning. aways felt that i was the weakest link.
((Oh ho ho!
...Wait that wasn't a pun? Drat.))

//nah it was a pun to some degree.