Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 01:06 PM)Marxon Wrote: // as long as this time we don't have stuff like nanomachines powerful enough to emulate a human, I don't care how badly someone wants it its way too easy to be abused.

//also a new setting would be nice perhaps, preferably somewhere WITHOUT an anomaly that causes dozens of ships to crash land on it.

// I was thinking about suggesting the Enigma's home dimension until a new place is found.
// Kind of spooky, but it works, I guess.

(10-25-2015, 01:11 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 01:10 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Perhaps we could find new ways to introduce people without potential collateral damage.
//Ideally something scientifically sound and I'll let you more reasonable folk work that out.
// maybe a small but functional planetside spaceport

(10-25-2015, 01:13 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 01:11 PM)Marxon Wrote: // maybe a small but functional planetside spaceport
//A galactic hub of sorts
//Perhaps a recolonisation and rehabilitation effort after a galaxy wide plague/ disaster that has killed trillions and rendered most planets inhospitable. Set up by a UN of sorts within the galaxy. The planet would be one of the few with some habitable areas. 

// ...Or not. Problem is, there isn't exactly a way to get to a spaceport... Or another planet. I kind of assumed the place we have is a pocket dimension separate from a galaxy, but... Seems like you guys kind of made it planet.
// In that case, pretty much nobody has a spaceship of any kind.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 04:33 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 01:06 PM)Marxon Wrote: // as long as this time we don't have stuff like nanomachines powerful enough to emulate a human, I don't care how badly someone wants it its way too easy to be abused.

//also a new setting would be nice perhaps, preferably somewhere WITHOUT an anomaly that causes dozens of ships to crash land on it.

// I was thinking about suggesting the Enigma's home dimension until a new place is found.

(10-25-2015, 01:11 PM)Marxon Wrote: // maybe a small but functional planetside spaceport

(10-25-2015, 01:13 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //A galactic hub of sorts
//Perhaps a recolonisation and rehabilitation effort after a galaxy wide plague/ disaster that has killed trillions and rendered most planets inhospitable. Set up by a UN of sorts within the galaxy. The planet would be one of the few with some habitable areas. 

// ...Or not. Problem is, there isn't exactly a way to get to a spaceport... Or another planet. I kind of assumed the place we have is a pocket dimension separate from a galaxy, but... Seems like you guys kind of made it planet.
// do you not remember the colony ship drifting in orbit?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 05:27 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 04:33 PM)Umbra Wrote: // I was thinking about suggesting the Enigma's home dimension until a new place is found.

// do you not remember the colony ship drifting in orbit?
//well that belongs to tim and he doesn't really rp here.

(10-25-2015, 05:31 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 05:27 PM)Marxon Wrote: // do you not remember the colony ship drifting in orbit?
//well that belongs to tim and he doesn't really rp here.
// uhhh no it doesn't, not the one im mentioning.

(10-25-2015, 05:27 PM)Marxon Wrote: // do you not remember the colony ship drifting in orbit?

// ...the what?

(10-25-2015, 07:09 PM)Umbra Wrote:

// ...the what?
// long time ago... does no one remember marx's cursed ship?

(10-25-2015, 07:10 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 07:09 PM)Umbra Wrote: // ...the what?

//oh but your dead. so

(10-25-2015, 07:31 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 07:10 PM)Marxon Wrote: // long time ago... does no one remember marx's cursed ship?

//oh but your dead. so
// death is but a temporary halter.

(10-25-2015, 07:10 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 07:09 PM)Umbra Wrote: // ...the what?

// Isn't that, uh... cursed, though?

(10-25-2015, 09:13 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 07:10 PM)Marxon Wrote: // long time ago... does no one remember marx's cursed ship?

// Isn't that, uh... cursed, though?
// oh yes, filled with corpses of the crew still who died when the ship ai opened every door and airlock to flush out a "bug"

// also since Marxon manually interfaced with it, the ai seems rather absent...

// think of it as our own USG Ishimura due to the cyber virus on board still, but hey! It's spaceworthy and still has its cargo bays fully stocked.
// but this information technically doesn't exist

(10-25-2015, 09:31 PM)Marxon Wrote: // oh yes, filled with corpses of the crew still who died when the ship ai opened every door and airlock to flush out a "bug"

// think of it as our own USG Ishimura due to the cyber virus on board still, but hey! It's spaceworthy and still has its cargo bays fully stocked.

// Well, if everyone but me agrees with it, that's fine.
// Reason being Umbra will most likely have died by that time.

// That information also technically doesn't exist.

(10-25-2015, 10:15 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 09:31 PM)Marxon Wrote: // oh yes, filled with corpses of the crew still who died when the ship ai opened every door and airlock to flush out a "bug"

// Well, if everyone but me agrees with it, that's fine.

//what why no don't kill off umbra just make him weaker or something.
//also as long as the ghost don't try to kill us i'll be fine with it.

(10-25-2015, 10:21 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 10:15 PM)Umbra Wrote: // Well, if everyone but me agrees with it, that's fine.

// there are cybernetically enhanced corpses of varying species to potentially deal with

(10-25-2015, 10:41 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 10:21 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //what why no don't kill off umbra just make him weaker or something.
// there are cybernetically enhanced corpses of varying species to potentially deal with

//maybe we should use your ship as last resort.

(10-25-2015, 10:43 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 10:41 PM)Marxon Wrote: // there are cybernetically enhanced corpses of varying species to potentially deal with

//maybe we should use your ship as last resort.
// then again, nobody knows of the danger

(10-25-2015, 11:00 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 10:43 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //maybe we should use your ship as last resort.
// then again, nobody knows of the danger

/i'm sure we all remember the time we had to go into your ship to stop killer snowstorm

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-26-2015

*though theres no sign of the carbon Avali, the still active husk of the mech crawls towards Marx's bunker, it's armor riddled with holes, both legs structurally compromised, being held on only by hydraulic tubes and wires, it's right arm is little more than a burned hunk of metal. On top of that it's back mounted reactor is cracked and leaking visibly*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-26-2015

(10-26-2015, 12:16 AM)Marxon Wrote: *though theres no sign of the carbon Avali, the still active husk of the mech crawls towards Marx's bunker, it's armor riddled with holes, both legs structurally compromised, being held on only by hydraulic tubes and wires, it's right arm is little more than a burned hunk of metal. On top of that it's back mounted reactor is cracked and leaking visibly*

ermmm well i ope the poor thing enjoyed it's life as a mech

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-26-2015

(10-25-2015, 10:21 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 10:15 PM)Umbra Wrote: // Well, if everyone but me agrees with it, that's fine.

// No, the Enigmas aren't going to revolt.
// And he won't be gone forever. Matter of fact, killing Umbra is how I'm going to redefine and nerf him.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-26-2015

(10-26-2015, 01:30 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 10:21 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //what why no don't kill off umbra just make him weaker or something.

// No, the Enigmas aren't going to revolt.
// And he won't be gone forever. Matter of fact, killing Umbra is how I'm going to redefine and nerf him.
//no i was talking about marxon, and his cursed ship.
//but erm i don't understand how that would work, but we will see.