Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - kawaiiChiimera - 10-26-2015

(10-25-2015, 10:15 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-25-2015, 09:31 PM)Marxon Wrote: // oh yes, filled with corpses of the crew still who died when the ship ai opened every door and airlock to flush out a "bug"

// also since Marxon manually interfaced with it, the ai seems rather absent...

// think of it as our own USG Ishimura due to the cyber virus on board still, but hey! It's spaceworthy and still has its cargo bays fully stocked.
// but this information technically doesn't exist

// Well, if everyone but me agrees with it, that's fine.
// Reason being Umbra will most likely have died by that time.

// That information also technically doesn't exist.
// D:?!??

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-26-2015

//Actually for the "Recycle the thread" idea people kind of vetoed, could we do a separate RP within this, in this case those who could not be revived wake up in a sort of afterlife on an unusual place with unusually picturesque sites and images, however, those like my RP characters who are just nutters bent of subtle world domination would wake up to find themselves on a barren hell with soaring temperatures from the sun through a weak atmosphere, only problem is you're immortal.
//Or some kind of afterlife for dead characters, would be good to get something fresh, my ideas are a bit weak though.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-26-2015

(10-26-2015, 01:34 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Actually for the "Recycle the thread" idea people kind of vetoed, could we do a separate RP within this, in this case those who could not be revived wake up in a sort of afterlife on an unusual place with unusually picturesque sites and images, however, those like my RP characters who are just nutters bent of subtle world domination would wake up to find themselves on a barren hell with soaring temperatures from the sun through a weak atmosphere, only problem is you're immortal.
//Or some kind of afterlife for dead characters, would be good to get something fresh, my ideas are a bit weak though.
// who said no?

//I WANT NAMES!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-26-2015

(10-26-2015, 01:53 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-26-2015, 01:34 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Actually for the "Recycle the thread" idea people kind of vetoed, could we do a separate RP within this, in this case those who could not be revived wake up in a sort of afterlife on an unusual place with unusually picturesque sites and images, however, those like my RP characters who are just nutters bent of subtle world domination would wake up to find themselves on a barren hell with soaring temperatures from the sun through a weak atmosphere, only problem is you're immortal.
// who said no?

//I WANT NAMES!
//nobody we were just saying somethings i think he assumed we said no when i was like your ship might be a bad idea.
//it's not but i'd rather try something else first.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-26-2015

(10-26-2015, 01:53 PM)Marxon Wrote:
// who said no?

//I WANT NAMES!
//Marx, one of my cat characters... no one else actually...
//We could try to keep the miny RP from falling into the hole the rest has and bring in other characters. Who've been killed in previous RP/ new people who've died elsewhere...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-26-2015

(10-26-2015, 11:25 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(10-26-2015, 01:53 PM)Marxon Wrote: // who said no?

//I WANT NAMES!
//Marx, one of my cat characters... no one else actually...
//We could try to keep the miny RP from falling into the hole the rest has and bring in other characters. Who've been killed in previous RP/ new people who've died elsewhere...
//no people who die here are basically asses nobody likes, i doubt anybody would want to play a rp where every character is based on this.
//also people who haven't died are also not allowed into this as they well aren't dead yet.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-27-2015

(10-26-2015, 11:44 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-26-2015, 11:25 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Marx, one of my cat characters... no one else actually...
//no people who die here are basically asses nobody likes, i doubt anybody would want to play a rp where every character is based on this.
//also people who haven't died are also not allowed into this as they well aren't dead yet.

// Actually, that's if they die and nobody wants to resurrect them.
// Just because someone dies doesn't mean they were hated. Marx wasn't hated when he dies, and nether was, uh... That one guy.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 12:07 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-26-2015, 11:44 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //no people who die here are basically asses nobody likes, i doubt anybody would want to play a rp where every character is based on this.

// Just because someone dies doesn't mean they were hated. Marx wasn't hated when he dies, and nether was, uh... That one guy.

//but marxon died from hi own poor decisions, and well that oen guy apparently isn't very memorable, so i rest my case characters who die are usually bad chars, do to them having bas personalities 90 % of the time.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 12:19 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //but marxon died from hi own poor decisions, and well that oen guy apparently isn't very memorable, so i rest my case characters who die are usually bad chars, do to them having bas personalities 90 % of the time.

// I would point out how wrong you are, but i just don't feel up to it...

(10-27-2015, 12:33 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 12:19 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //but marxon died from hi own poor decisions, and well that oen guy apparently isn't very memorable, so i rest my case characters who die are usually bad chars, do to them having bas personalities 90 % of the time.

// I would point out how wrong you are, but i just don't feel up to it...

//seriously i would like to rp somewhere where i can take my only char.

(10-27-2015, 12:36 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 12:33 AM)Umbra Wrote: // I would point out how wrong you are, but i just don't feel up to it...

//seriously i would like to rp somewhere where i can take my only char.

//or maybe i can develop him in a way if we do so.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 12:07 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-26-2015, 11:44 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //no people who die here are basically asses nobody likes, i doubt anybody would want to play a rp where every character is based on this.

//Who's not a very memorable character, outta curiosity?

(10-27-2015, 01:44 AM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 12:07 AM)Umbra Wrote: // Actually, that's if they die and nobody wants to resurrect them.

//Who's not a very memorable character, outta curiosity?

//no idea whowever died and umbra forgot the name of

(10-27-2015, 01:46 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 01:44 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: //Who's not a very memorable character, outta curiosity?

//no idea whowever died and umbra forgot the name of

//Might be my character, Tueor. I didn't have time to fully develop him. I had a big story all planned out, too. Might put it on Fanfiction or something, if I can get over my crippling fear of social situations.

(10-27-2015, 01:50 AM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 01:46 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //no idea whowever died and umbra forgot the name of

//Might be my character, Tueor. I didn't have time to fully develop him. I had a big story all planned out, too. Might put it on Fanfiction or something, if I can get over my crippling fear of social situations.

//that's fine but nayways if we do do the dead thign i have a cool idea.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 10-27-2015

//I would have kept RPing with you guys, but its like when I want to RP but am busy the thread goes at warp 9 and when I have time to RP and could keep up the thread won't move at all.

(10-27-2015, 01:58 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: //I would have kept RPing with you guys, but its like when I want to RP but am busy the thread goes at warp 9 and when I have time to RP and could keep up the thread won't move at all.

//This is the same reason I stopped, although I have more time now, so I might start RPing again... Just need to think of a scenario that would work.

(10-27-2015, 02:04 AM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 01:58 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: //I would have kept RPing with you guys, but its like when I want to RP but am busy the thread goes at warp 9 and when I have time to RP and could keep up the thread won't move at all.

//This is the same reason I stopped, although I have more time now, so I might start RPing again... Just need to think of a scenario that would work.

//can we use it to make people who need to be weaker weaker, and go to a new place for freshness please?

(10-27-2015, 02:13 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 02:04 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: //This is the same reason I stopped, although I have more time now, so I might start RPing again... Just need to think of a scenario that would work.

//can we use it to make people who need to be weaker weaker, and go to a new place for freshness please?

//Maybe some sort of cactaclysmic event could occur or something, tearing the very fabric of time and space... or we could just skip that and make a new thread. But I like my idea better.

(10-27-2015, 02:17 AM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 02:13 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //can we use it to make people who need to be weaker weaker, and go to a new place for freshness please?

//Maybe some sort of cactaclysmic event could occur or something, tearing the very fabric of time and space... or we could just skip that and make a new thread. But I like my idea better.

//whooo actual in rp idea thumbs up.
//and call me a wimp(?) but we could let marxon come back due to the rip.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-27-2015

(10-26-2015, 11:44 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-26-2015, 11:25 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Marx, one of my cat characters... no one else actually...
//The idea was, if you were actually reading it, it was a side RP existing within this one for people like Marx who could still RP without having to be shouted at by literally everyone.
//And if all the assholes here were killed off then there would be considerably fewer RP character.
//Plus it's also an opportunity to introduce new concepts rather than the same conflict again, and again.