Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 07:07 PM)Marxon Wrote: // I'll admit I've been a bit rude towards Ehks, but I shouldn't be expected to put up with "no you can't play with us, even if we reset"

// well, there isn't exactly a way for him to revive... The reset we've come up with isn't a dimensional reset, but just moving somewhere else due to unforeseen circumstances that may happen later.

// It's already been suggested that you could create a new character to use... And honestly, at this point I don't care if it's a carbon copy of Marx's personality and all that, whether it's a robot, clone, or coincidence.

// I might be able to do something about it, actually... I've had this idea for a while that kind of relates to Unamused's idea of an afterlife.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 07:07 PM)Marxon Wrote: // I'll admit I've  been a bit rude towards Ehks, but I shouldn't be expected to put up with "no you can't play with us, even if we reset"

//Marx has a point. Although I get where Ehks is coming from, theres no reason that Marx couldn't participate in a seperate RP.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 01:12 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 12:56 PM)Marxon Wrote: // and why is that?

((because permakill means permanently dead, and that's what marx is.))
//but time and space have just been ripped apart anything could come through the tear whether be people who have passed on or unspeakable abominations.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 09:52 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 01:12 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((because permakill means permanently dead, and that's what marx is.))
//but time and space have just been ripped apart anything could come through the tear whether be people who have passed on or unspeakable abominations.

((that's not going to be how the reset happens. Like Umbra said, me, him, and shaad have been discussing it and that isn't how it will go down. That was the original plan I had in mind, but a far more entertaining idea came up.))

(10-27-2015, 07:17 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 07:07 PM)Marxon Wrote: // I'll admit I've  been a bit rude towards Ehks, but I shouldn't be expected to put up with "no you can't play with us, even if we reset"

//Marx has a point. Although I get where Ehks is coming from, theres no reason that Marx couldn't participate in a seperate RP.

((There is no separate rp though, that's the thing.))

(10-27-2015, 10:16 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 09:52 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //but time and space have just been ripped apart anything could come through the tear whether be people who have passed on or unspeakable abominations.

((that's not going to be how the reset happens. Like Umbra said, me, him, and shaad have been discussing it and that isn't how it will go down. That was the original plan I had in mind, but a far more entertaining idea came up.))
//aww well it was worth a shot.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-27-2015

// im sorry but when did 4 people decide the fate of everything?

//i do not approve of this include all of us in the discussion.

(10-27-2015, 11:01 PM)Marxon Wrote: // im sorry but when did 4 people decide the fate of everything?

//Aren't there DMs or whatever?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 11:04 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 11:01 PM)Marxon Wrote: // im sorry but when did 4 people decide the fate of everything?

//Aren't there DMs or whatever?

//Those four people are the DMs. Two of which have site admin access as well.

//Though for the most part I'm letting the other 3 people decide how this will happen, and just offering ideas to consider.

//I would highly recommend a brand new thread for whatever we come up with, that has a defined set of rules and limitations on abilities right there in the first post for easy reference.

//Beyond that I'm willing to work with almost any setting and scenario, and will rewrite the concepts behind my characters as needed to fit properly.

//Marxon, the problem was the character's personality. He literally killed himself over and over throughout the course of the RP, despite you being asked nicely not to have that happen and then being told by the DMs that if it continued you might not be allowed to revive anymore.

//Ultimately your own flair for drama trapped you by a technicality, and given that you had been warned it was going to happen eventually all but a couple of people were in favor of not letting your character revive. Now if we are doing a reboot of the RP, I am okay with you making a new character for it. But he'd better be significantly different from what Marxon was like in this RP, or he will die and be removed fairly quickly.

(10-27-2015, 11:15 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 11:04 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: //Aren't there DMs or whatever?
Snip
//I hope that my char was fine... At least now I'll have a way to get back into the RP without being extraordinarily awkward.

(10-27-2015, 11:18 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 11:15 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Snip
//I hope that my char was fine... At least now I'll have a way to get back into the RP without being extraordinarily awkward.

// yeah, yours was fine.

(10-27-2015, 11:21 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 11:18 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: //I hope that my char was fine... At least now I'll have a way to get back into the RP without being extraordinarily awkward.

// yeah, yours was fine.

//I figured as much. Too bad I didn't have more time to develop him. I still have the whole backstory and everything written out.

(10-27-2015, 11:21 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 11:18 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: //I hope that my char was fine... At least now I'll have a way to get back into the RP without being extraordinarily awkward.

// yeah, yours was fine.

//is Austin fine? do i need to take something away from him ;~;

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 11:15 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 11:04 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: //Aren't there DMs or whatever?

//Those four people are the DMs. Two of which have site admin access as well.

//Though for the most part I'm letting the other 3 people decide how this will happen, and just offering ideas to consider.

//I would highly recommend a brand new thread for whatever we come up with, that has a defined set of rules and limitations on abilities right there in the first post for easy reference.

//Beyond that I'm willing to work with almost any setting and scenario, and will rewrite the concepts behind my characters as needed to fit properly.

//Marxon, the problem was the character's personality. He literally killed himself over and over throughout the course of the RP, despite you being asked nicely not to have that happen and then being told by the DMs that if it continued you might not be allowed to revive anymore.

//Ultimately your own flair for drama trapped you by a technicality, and given that you had been warned it was going to happen eventually all but a couple of people were in favor of not letting your character revive. Now if we are doing a reboot of the RP, I am okay with you making a new character for it. But he'd better be significantly different from what Marxon was like in this RP, or he will die and be removed fairly quickly.
// Yeah i never agreed to this...

(10-27-2015, 11:25 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 11:15 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Those four people are the DMs. Two of which have site admin access as well.

// Yeah i never agreed to this...

//i'd at least like to see what they think about.

(10-27-2015, 11:26 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 11:25 PM)Marxon Wrote: // Yeah i never agreed to this...

//i'd at least like to see what they think about.

// But that would ruin the surprise! :<

// I love how so much of this and the least few pages have been nothing but OOC discussion about the RP. Shouldn't you guys move this discussion to Player Suggestions or whatever, so the RP isn't cluttered?

(10-27-2015, 11:27 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 11:26 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //i'd at least like to see what they think about.

// But that would ruin the surprise! :<

//but if i hate the idea i want some input.

(10-27-2015, 11:28 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 11:27 PM)Umbra Wrote: // But that would ruin the surprise! :<

//but if i hate the idea i want some input.

//Its time for... CAPTAIN DEMOCRACY!!! *jumps off of nearby mountain wearing stupid superhero costume*

(10-27-2015, 11:31 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 11:28 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //but if i hate the idea i want some input.

//Its time for... CAPTAIN DEMOCRACY!!! *jumps off of nearby mountain wearing stupid superhero costume*

//it was nice knowing you flare.

(10-27-2015, 11:33 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 11:31 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: //Its time for... CAPTAIN DEMOCRACY!!! *jumps off of nearby mountain wearing stupid superhero costume*

//it was nice knowing you flare.

//Who is this ''Flare'' that dost do speak of? I know not of any knaves with a name of Flare.