Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 07:16 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 07:07 PM)Marxon Wrote: // I'll admit I've  been a bit rude towards Ehks, but I shouldn't be expected to put up with "no you can't play with us, even if we reset"

// It's already been suggested that you could create a new character to use... And honestly, at this point I don't care if it's a carbon copy of Marx's personality and all that, whether it's a robot, clone, or coincidence.

//No because last time I suggested that Ehks bit my ear off.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 11:34 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 11:33 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //it was nice knowing you flare.

//Who is this ''Flare'' that dost do speak of? I know not of any knaves with a name of Flare.

//you're going to die falling down the mountain.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 11:15 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 11:04 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: //Aren't there DMs or whatever?

//Those four people are the DMs. Two of which have site admin access as well.

//Though for the most part I'm letting the other 3 people decide how this will happen, and just offering ideas to consider.

//I would highly recommend a brand new thread for whatever we come up with, that has a defined set of rules and limitations on abilities right there in the first post for easy reference.

//Beyond that I'm willing to work with almost any setting and scenario, and will rewrite the concepts behind my characters as needed to fit properly.

//Marxon, the problem was the character's personality. He literally killed himself over and over throughout the course of the RP, despite you being asked nicely not to have that happen and then being told by the DMs that if it continued you might not be allowed to revive anymore.

//Ultimately your own flair for drama trapped you by a technicality, and given that you had been warned it was going to happen eventually all but a couple of people were in favor of not letting your character revive. Now if we are doing a reboot of the RP, I am okay with you making a new character for it. But he'd better be significantly different from what Marxon was like in this RP, or he will die and be removed fairly quickly.
//In all fairness Marxon was trying to add some more flair into the RP when it was boring and even though he was warned repetitively he did kill himself... a lot... but in all seriousness you guys did kind of kick him out in a really hostile way... 

//Okay, I need to go, I'll be back.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 11:27 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 11:26 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //i'd at least like to see what they think about.

// But that would ruin the surprise! :<
// a surprise is the last thing we want.

// this affects us all, so we all should be in on it.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 11:46 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 11:27 PM)Umbra Wrote: // But that would ruin the surprise! :<
// a surprise is the last thing we want.

// would it help if I told you that it's very, very likely that the only person that will die is Umbra?
// nobody's going to get hurt or anything unless they want to be.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-27-2015

(10-27-2015, 11:49 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 11:46 PM)Marxon Wrote: // a surprise is the last thing we want.

// would it help if I told you that it's very, very likely that the only person that will die is Umbra?

//nope not at all.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-28-2015

(10-27-2015, 11:49 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 11:46 PM)Marxon Wrote: // a surprise is the last thing we want.

// I'm just fucking tired of being told to sit on the sidelines

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 12:16 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 11:49 PM)Umbra Wrote: // would it help if I told you that it's very, very likely that the only person that will die is Umbra?
// I'm just fucking tired of being told to sit on the sidelines

//I'm taking Marx's side on this one, Ehks. You guys are being assholes about this whole thing. Your starting a new RP or timeline or universe or whatever, so there really shouldn't be any issue. You guys are just being over-technical about this. Do you have some sorta grudge to hold or something?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 12:16 AM)Marxon Wrote: // I'm just fucking tired of being told to sit on the sidelines

// I'm not telling you to do that, though.
// If you want to know exactly what we're planning, I'd have to get Shaad's permission first... After all, it was his idea, and I don't know whether or not he wants to share it with anyone else.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 12:30 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 12:16 AM)Marxon Wrote: // I'm just fucking tired of being told to sit on the sidelines

// I'm not telling you to do that, though.
// If you want to know exactly what we're planning, I'd have to get Shaad's permission first... After all, it was his idea, and I don't know whether or not he wants to share it with anyone else.

//if he won't share i refuse to accept it.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-28-2015

// I'm going to have to spoil this aren't I... my plans...

(10-28-2015, 12:38 AM)Marxon Wrote: // I'm going to have to spoil this aren't I... my plans...

// Funny how you have secret plans of your own that you aren't sharing, yet you're demanding us to tell you what we've- er, Shaad has come up with.

// Just sayin'.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 12:40 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 12:38 AM)Marxon Wrote: // I'm going to have to spoil this aren't I... my plans...

// Funny how you have secret plans of your own that you aren't sharing, yet you're demanding us to tell you what we've- er, Shaad has come up with.

// Just sayin'.
// i want to know if they can work in synergy...

//let's say that marx's neural map was, copied.

(10-28-2015, 12:44 AM)Marxon Wrote: // i want to know if they can work in synergy...

// All right. As for Shaad's plan... let's just say there's plot closure involving an old "friend."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 12:44 AM)Marxon Wrote: // i want to know if they can work in synergy...

//And that is exactly what I DON'T want. You finding some way to make another character that was just like the one that got killed.

//Please, for the love of sanity. Make a NEW character, and have him act like a reasonable person for most of the time he's around other characters.

//I'm alright with these secret plans, so long as they aren't forcing anyone into situations they don't want to be put in or mandating an unpopular setting that people aren't going to want to use. And ultimately if it causes too many problems, we can just reroll it again till we get something that works well.

//If you want, Marx, I made a scenario early on to revive you. I can send you the basics through Steam, if you want.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 12:57 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: //If you want, Marx, I made a scenario early on to revive you. I can send you the basics through Steam, if you want.

//heheh this is gonna get shut down really fast,

//I would post them here on the forums, but I dunt wanna spoil my character's story.

(10-28-2015, 12:59 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: //I would post them here on the forums, but I dunt wanna spoil my character's story.

// That's fine. Nobody has to reveal backstory if they don't want to.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 10-28-2015

Okay, you know what? I'm sick of this shit. I'm sick of people complaining about every single thing. Screw my idea, you can all come up with an idea as a team~ because I am leaving the RP permanently. Shopkeep is dead. Ezvrael is dead. U is dead. Sylrein is dead. Ebendach is dead. Wrybdeac is dead. One is dead. Samhain is dead. Sribawhn is dead. In fact, by some miracle of magicicity fuckwaddle handwaveication, the Ateros cease to exist and anyone who was an Ateros is back to being whatever they were before, because sentient nanites is too much in a world full of much shitter whoop-de-doo abritrarium-powered technomagic. I hereby retcon every single action I have taken or concept or character I have introduced in the RP into nonexistence.

Have fun. Because someone has to around here.