Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-30-2015

(10-30-2015, 12:36 AM)Davepeta Wrote:
(10-30-2015, 12:32 AM)Marxon Wrote: Nah.
It's not your choice.

You've shown time and time again that you can't be trusted with making choices regarding anything like this.
// you fucking what mate?

// i have as much right to be involved in the making decisions around here just as much as you so if you fucking think you can just brush me off think again

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 10-30-2015

(10-30-2015, 12:36 AM)Davepeta Wrote:
(10-30-2015, 12:32 AM)Marxon Wrote: Nah.
It's not your choice.

You've shown time and time again that you can't be trusted with making choices regarding anything like this.

//Do I have to make a new character? I mean, I barely had any time to develop a sense of ''character'' for my character. That, and like I said, I already have a bunch of ideas and stuff written out. I'd hate to see it all wasted.

(10-30-2015, 12:38 AM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(10-30-2015, 12:36 AM)Davepeta Wrote: It's not your choice.

//Do I have to make a new character? I mean, I barely had any time to develop a sense of ''character'' for my character. That, and like I said, I already have a bunch of ideas and stuff written out. I'd hate to see it all wasted.
// this, nobody wants to be forced to start over.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - kawaiiChiimera - 10-30-2015

(10-30-2015, 12:37 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-30-2015, 12:36 AM)Davepeta Wrote: It's not your choice.

// you fucking what mate?

// i have as much right to be involved in the making decisions around here just as much as you so if you fucking think you can just brush me off think again
I'm going to be a bit blunt here.

You are a factor in the degrading quality of the RP. If you don't fix it, you should not be in the RP. It is your (and possibly a few other's) fault that we are even having to discuss this.
I may not directly have the authority to say such things here, but I do believe that it is how things will be. This RP has been ruined time and time again, and yet people continue to invest their energy into it because they want it to succeed. But you and certain others are not allowing people to enjoy it as much as they wish to.
Sorry, Marx. But I'm not going to trust you regarding anything relating to the RP.

//I think I'm gonna run away and study astrology for a bit, before I watch everyone tear each other apart again. Seriously, do we need to do this in such an argumentative way?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - kawaiiChiimera - 10-30-2015

(10-30-2015, 12:53 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: //I think I'm gonna run away and study astrology for a bit, before I watch everyone tear each other apart again. Seriously, do we need to do this in such an argumentative way?
It's not my fault it has come to this.

(10-30-2015, 12:54 AM)Davepeta Wrote:
(10-30-2015, 12:53 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: //I think I'm gonna run away and study astrology for a bit, before I watch everyone tear each other apart again. Seriously, do we need to do this in such an argumentative way?
It's not my fault it has come to this.

I know, Dave. As mushy as this is gonna sound, I consider all of you my friends, and I really hate watching my friends tear each other apart. Why dont we take a vote or something, hey?

(10-30-2015, 12:51 AM)Davepeta Wrote:
(10-30-2015, 12:37 AM)Marxon Wrote: // you fucking what mate?

I'm going to be a bit blunt here.

You are a factor in the degrading quality of the RP. If you don't fix it, you should not be in the RP. It is your (and possibly a few other's) fault that we are even having to discuss this.
I may not directly have the authority to say such things here, but I do believe that it is how things will be. This RP has been ruined time and time again, and yet people continue to invest their energy into it because they want it to succeed. But you and certain others are not allowing people to enjoy it as much as they wish to.
Sorry, Marx. But I'm not going to trust you regarding anything relating to the RP.

First, fuck you.

Second, I've been working my hardest to try and fix this place, to add some story and meaning...

AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY THIS?

(10-30-2015, 12:56 AM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(10-30-2015, 12:54 AM)Davepeta Wrote: It's not my fault it has come to this.

I know, Dave. As mushy as this is gonna sound, I consider all of you my friends, and I really hate watching my friends tear each other apart. Why dont we take a vote or something, hey?
That would work, yes. While starting with completely new characters would be ideal, we could do something less drastic and heartbreaking. I was just saying it how it is. I couldn't even bring myself to come back to the RP due to how far it has degraded, and this is the only one I have left.

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 10-30-2015

The last thing I want is for this place to die.

(10-30-2015, 01:05 AM)Marxon Wrote: The last thing I want is for this place to die.

Do you think that any of us wants that? Almost everyone I've met here is a good person, but you all act on your own. Thats why 1. This community is ultimately doomed to fail, and 2. Why nothing ever really gets done. I dont see anybody (including myself) going out and making a genuine effort to extend the proverbial olive branch and grow the community. All I see is a bunch of people arguing like idiots without using the proper amounts of logic and feeling. Instead of everybody complaining, everybody should do something to help the community.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 10-30-2015

(10-30-2015, 12:30 AM)Davepeta Wrote: What if, hear me out...
Everyone used a new character?

// While that might be a great idea regarding some people here, not everyone is teeming with ideas... Including me, unfortunately. Not sure what I would do if I couldn't keep using Umbra, as I'm planning on reworking him for the reboot and I don't want to bring Sirius in here...

(10-30-2015, 01:09 AM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(10-30-2015, 01:05 AM)Marxon Wrote: The last thing I want is for this place to die.

Do you think that any of us wants that? Almost everyone I've met here is a good person, but you all act on your own. Thats why 1. This community is ultimately doomed to fail, and 2. Why nothing ever really gets done. I dont see anybody (including myself) going out and making a genuine effort to extend the proverbial olive branch and grow the community. All I see is a bunch of people arguing like idiots without using the proper amounts of logic and feeling. Instead of everybody complaining, everybody should do something to help the community.
Also the very last thing we need is to get caught up assigning blame and calling eachother out.

(10-30-2015, 12:58 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-30-2015, 12:51 AM)Davepeta Wrote: I'm going to be a bit blunt here.

First, fuck you.

Second, I've been working my hardest to try and fix this place, to add some story and meaning...

Well it isn't working.
And yes, I do. Sorry, but we've tried everything, including the kitchen sink, and none of it has succeeded because of a certain constant included every time; Marxon. Let's make you the variable this time. Marxon - your character - is dead and never coming back. Your ghost of a character no longer will ever have any effect on our RP. So make a new one if you want back in; otherwise, you can just spectate.

(10-30-2015, 01:12 AM)Davepeta Wrote:
(10-30-2015, 12:58 AM)Marxon Wrote: First, fuck you.

Well it isn't working.
And yes, I do. Sorry, but we've tried everything, including the kitchen sink, and none of it has succeeded because of a certain constant included every time; Marxon. Let's make you the variable this time. Marxon - your character - is dead and never coming back. Your ghost of a character no longer will ever have any effect on our RP. So make a new one if you want back in; otherwise, you can just spectate.
I am not abandoning pages of ideas just because assholes like you say so.

I am going to completely redo things, but not trash it all.

(10-30-2015, 01:15 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-30-2015, 01:12 AM)Davepeta Wrote: Well it isn't working.
I am not abandoning pages of ideas just because assholes like you say so.

You can call me an asshole, but it doesn't make anything I say less true.

Look, guys. All of us need to be more open. We all need to take Shaad's advice and work as a team. Dave, Marx might as well be creating a new character. Think of it as Marx V2 (correct me if I'm wrong, Marx). As for you, Marx, I feel that while Dave may be being harsh, he is absolutely correct in what he is saying in that you can have a negative attitude, which does spread to others and causes people to become upset, therefore leaving the RP. Dave, give Marx a chance, and then we can have a vote for or against his inclusion, at least for the start. Marx, you need to learn to control and restrain yourself. Now please, stop fighting.

(10-30-2015, 01:16 AM)Davepeta Wrote:
(10-30-2015, 01:15 AM)Marxon Wrote: I am not abandoning pages of ideas just because assholes like you say so.

You can call me an asshole, but it doesn't make anything I say less true.
Look, you can also blame as much of the past on me as you want, won't accomplish anything.

This is the present, and the future is waiting to be forged by us.

(10-30-2015, 01:20 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: Look, guys. All of us need to be more open. We all need to take Shaad's advice and work as a team. Dave, Marx might as well be creating a new character. Think of it as Marx V2 (correct me if I'm wrong, Marx). As for you, Marx, I feel that while Dave may be being harsh, he is absolutely correct in what he is saying in that you can have a negative attitude, which does spread to others and causes people to become upset, therefore leaving the RP. Dave, give Marx a chance, and then we can have a vote for or against his inclusion, at least for the start. Marx, you need to learn to control and restrain yourself. Now please, stop fighting.
We've given him enough chances, but I'm going to assume I'm being too hot headed and let him have one more if the others allow it.
Thank you for being a mediator.

Don't blow your last chance, Marxon. I'm counting on you.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 10-30-2015

(10-30-2015, 01:22 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(10-30-2015, 01:16 AM)Davepeta Wrote: You can call me an asshole, but it doesn't make anything I say less true.
Look, you can also blame as much of the past on me as you want, won't accomplish anything.

This is the present, and the future is waiting to be forged by us.
//Can I use this?