Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 03:55 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 03:45 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: So when do we start the RP?

// If everyone wants to start tomorrow or something, I'll write up the in-RP reset explanation thing tomorrow.

//I'm cool with starting tomorrow, but I think writing up a general overview of the new scenario first would probably be a good idea.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 11-01-2015

(I have DnD tomorrow.)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 11-01-2015

// Soooooo... Am I kickstarting this, or...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Flarezerker - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 05:56 PM)Umbra Wrote: // Soooooo... Am I kickstarting this, or...

Please do.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 11-01-2015

*Austin wakes up this morning and exits his house* good erm i should buy a watch.
*Austin has his sword and a pistol strapped to his back*

(11-01-2015, 06:12 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 05:56 PM)Umbra Wrote: // Soooooo... Am I kickstarting this, or...

Please do.

// Well, I have to go take a break first...

(11-01-2015, 06:45 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 06:12 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Please do.

// Well, I have to go take a break first...

Kk.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 11-01-2015

//I'm here if you guys are ready to start this.

//Highly suggest that it be made as its own thread, at which time I'll lock this one to avoid confusion.

(11-01-2015, 07:55 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //I'm here if you guys are ready to start this.

//Highly suggest that it be made as its own thread, at which time I'll lock this one to avoid confusion.

Just waiting on Umbra, last I checked.

(11-01-2015, 07:55 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //I'm here if you guys are ready to start this.

// I'll let Ehks know this is happening.

(11-01-2015, 07:56 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Just waiting on Umbra, last I checked.

// Okay, I'm ready!

Umbra comes outside for the first time in quite a while, moving over to the metal box at the foot of Danu's tree...
Which is now sparking for some reason.
"That seems... Odd... It'll still work though, right?..."
Umbra begins the motion of stepping on the 'ON' button...
Wait, STOP! Don't-
It's already too late. The button is pressed, and time itself seems to stop.

And then... Darkness.
All who are alive suddenly cease to be.
It is... An empty feeling. Alive, yet not alive. Awake, yet dreaming. A state of perpetual nothingness.
it was, indeed, this paradox that ended the world. A fatal flaw no one foresaw until it was too late.
But even then, the world was not truly ended. As the portal to its own unnamed world opened, the small universe that housed it was rewritten. A clean slate.

Suddenly, light. Earth. Metal. Water. Clouds. Air. Those who died find themselves back in the world of the living, as if nothing had ever happened.
Some would find themselves in a space station orbiting a green planet speckled with mountains, water, and forests.
Others would see they were on that same planet, alone or in a small settlement.
Others still would wake to the scene of a spaceship lowering to the ground or rising to the stars above..

Indeed, everyone has woken up. They have little recollection of their old lives... Perhaps it was a dream? No one knows.
Others, however, were not so lucky... The beings of thought know as Enigmas have disappeared. The colorless, starry dimension they called home is nowhere to be found as well.
One thing is for sure, though... Whatever came to pass, perhaps it was for the better.

Settlers, welcome to Nexus 17.
Spacefarers, welcome to the U.P.C.S Eden.

// We're using Odin's idea, meaning you can use either setting- just try to keep track of where you are and who you can talk to.
// It also means that there are dimensional portals, so Umbra and a select few others aren't the only ones who can visit other dimensions anymore.
// Also, you may want to re-evaluate your character to make sure they're not stupidly overpowered- I know most of you are in the clear, though.
// Again, I'll let Ehks know that we need a new thread. "Rebirth" sounds like a nice new title...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 11-01-2015

(753 called it somehow)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 11-01-2015

((LOCKED AND LOADED))