Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-10-2015

*quietly noms on some cookies*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-10-2015

The faint sound of a small, somehow crystalline-sounding explosion is heard from inside Umbra's tree.
"Dammit!"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-10-2015

(07-10-2015, 10:51 PM)Umbra Wrote: The faint sound of a small, somehow crystalline-sounding explosion is heard from inside Umbra's tree.
"Dammit!"

*yelling* are you okay up there?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-10-2015

(07-10-2015, 11:02 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-10-2015, 10:51 PM)Umbra Wrote: The faint sound of a small, somehow crystalline-sounding explosion is heard from inside Umbra's tree.
"Dammit!"

*yelling* are you okay up there?

"Yeah, but... I don't think I'll be coming out anytime soon!"

(07-10-2015, 11:06 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-10-2015, 11:02 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *yelling* are you okay up there?

"Yeah, but... I don't think I'll be coming out anytime soon!"

okay then! *not yelling* hmm i wonder why.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-10-2015

"Dammit!"

I peered outside my house for a moment.
"What was that noise? What happened?"

(07-10-2015, 11:34 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
"Dammit!"

I peered outside my house for a moment.
"What was that noise? What happened?"

something happened to umbra, he says he's fine though, he might not come down from his house for awhile though.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-10-2015

(07-10-2015, 08:48 PM)Marxon Wrote: *quietly noms on some cookies*

Danu smiles and has a few herself, finishing up what she was doing with the stove.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 07-10-2015

Finally, civilizatiQn Qf sQme descriptiQn...

*A tall Human man wanders out of the woods. His skin is exceptionally pale, enough that in some places his veins are clearly visible, and his hair is bright white, pulled back in a short, high-up ponytail. His eyes are bright pink, seemingly glowing, and covered by a pair of rectangular glasses which, upon closer inspection, seem to have normal glass instead of proper lenses. He has on a long white labcoat over a brown turtleneck sweater and grey sweatpants, adding to the alarming number of neutral colors surrounding his person. This makes his shoes, bright yellow loafers, stand out astoundingly.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-11-2015

(07-10-2015, 11:57 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: Finally, civilizatiQn Qf sQme descriptiQn...

*A tall Human man wanders out of the woods. His skin is exceptionally pale, enough that in some places his veins are clearly visible, and his hair is bright white, pulled back in a short, high-up ponytail. His eyes are bright pink, seemingly glowing, and covered by a pair of rectangular glasses which, upon closer inspection, seem to have normal glass instead of proper lenses. He has on a long white labcoat over a brown turtleneck sweater and grey sweatpants, adding to the alarming number of neutral colors surrounding his person. This makes his shoes, bright yellow loafers, stand out astoundingly.

uh hi there? *Austin is currently an anthro flareon maybe a bit more fluffy than normal*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 07-11-2015

(07-11-2015, 12:02 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-10-2015, 11:57 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: Finally, civilizatiQn Qf sQme descriptiQn...

uh hi there? *Austin is currently an anthro flareon maybe a bit more fluffy than normal*

What th-
*His bored expression quickly reasserts itself after a moment of surprise*
Native life?
Hm. HellQ... Creature.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-11-2015

I turn my head again, twisting it to look at the newcomer. "Uh...hello?"

(07-11-2015, 12:11 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:

I turn my head again, twisting it to look at the newcomer. "Uh...hello?"

QQQQh! Multiple intelligent species...
Which all speak the same language I dQ... Right...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-11-2015

(07-11-2015, 12:12 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 12:11 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: I turn my head again, twisting it to look at the newcomer. "Uh...hello?"

"I find it odd that everyone speaks Lingo, too, but whatever. Who are you?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-11-2015

(07-11-2015, 12:12 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 12:11 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: I turn my head again, twisting it to look at the newcomer. "Uh...hello?"

Don't question it.

(07-11-2015, 12:09 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 12:02 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: uh hi there? *Austin is currently an anthro flareon maybe a bit more fluffy than normal*

What th-
Native life?
Hm. HellQ... Creature.

my name is Austin, and do you know what an O is?

(07-11-2015, 12:14 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 12:12 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: QQQQh! Multiple intelligent species...

"I find it odd that everyone speaks Lingo, too, but whatever. Who are you?"
I'm Qne.
(07-11-2015, 12:15 AM)Surge Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 12:12 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: QQQQh! Multiple intelligent species...
Don't question it.
Mm. Qkay. I've seen stranger.
(07-11-2015, 12:18 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 12:09 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: What th-
Native life?
Hm. HellQ... Creature.
my name is Austin, and do you know what an O is?
What? Qf cQurse I knQw what an Q is.
Q.
Q.
It's a letter.
*It seems he pronounces O's a little strangely, but they're definitely O's*

(07-11-2015, 12:22 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 12:18 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: my name is Austin, and do you know what an O is?
What? Qf cQurse I knQw what an Q is.
Q.
Q.
It's a letter.
well okay then. how are you doing?

(07-11-2015, 12:29 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 12:22 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: What? Qf cQurse I knQw what an Q is.
Q.
Q.
It's a letter.
well okay then. how are you doing?

I've been wandering arQund a fQrest fQr hQurs.
NQt tQQ great.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-11-2015

(07-10-2015, 11:51 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-10-2015, 08:48 PM)Marxon Wrote: *quietly noms on some cookies*

Danu smiles and has a few herself, finishing up what she was doing with the stove.
*falls over and blacks out*