Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-12-2015

(07-12-2015, 03:36 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 03:32 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Well...Ateros can assimilate Ateros, correct? Couldn't...another Ateros nanomass be created, minus a soul, and...Wryb could just...go into that somehow?"

"That;s not a bad idea... Only problem is where to get a soulless Ateros.
Could any inert mass do?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-12-2015

(07-12-2015, 03:36 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 03:32 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Well...Ateros can assimilate Ateros, correct? Couldn't...another Ateros nanomass be created, minus a soul, and...Wryb could just...go into that somehow?"

"That;s not a bad idea... Only problem is where to get a soulless Ateros.

"Aye, that's the big issue. I don't even know if that's possible, honestly..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 07-12-2015

(07-12-2015, 03:38 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 03:36 AM)Umbra Wrote: "That;s not a bad idea... Only problem is where to get a soulless Ateros.

"Aye, that's the big issue. I don't even know if that's possible, honestly..."

Yeah... That I have no idea.
U is gone for good as far as I can tell, and both Eltereavean and Ezvrael's appearances have been rather erratic... That's assuming they would even have any, which they probably wouldn't...

(07-12-2015, 03:48 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 03:38 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Aye, that's the big issue. I don't even know if that's possible, honestly..."

Yeah... That I have no idea.
U is gone for good as far as I can tell, and both Eltereavean and Ezvrael's appearances have been rather erratic... That's assuming they would even have any, which they probably wouldn't...

"Yep. If we could somehow do that, though...maybe it could work. Maybe. If worse comes to worst..." I took a deep sigh, and shook my head. "...I'd have to talk to Wryb about that as a last resort. Though I don't know if she'd be willing."

(07-12-2015, 03:57 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 03:48 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Yeah... That I have no idea.

"Yep. If we could somehow do that, though...maybe it could work. Maybe. If worse comes to worst..." I took a deep sigh, and shook my head. "...I'd have to talk to Wryb about that as a last resort. Though I don't know if she'd be willing."

What?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-12-2015

(07-12-2015, 03:17 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 01:39 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "It sounds like you've been wandering for a very long time then. Will you be able to stay for long? Or do your travels have to continue."

Danu was looking Qne over, having not yet gotten to talk to him. She smiled a little as she saw the new arrival.
Qh, anQther Human?
Yes, I've been travelling fQr... I'm nQt actually sure hQw lQng anymQre.
My methQd Qf travel needs time tQ recQQrdinate, sQ I'll be here a while.

((I really hope One hasn't spoken to another Human yet... I have trouble keeping track of who's what. x.x

(It is a bit confusing, but that's okay. Danu isn't actually a human, she just looks like one.)

"Good to know. You'll be quite safe here, these borders seem to be well protected."

Danu smiles, posing herself attractively.

"I too have travelled for far too long, and in time I will have to move on as well. But for the time being this is home, and its a good place to be."

(07-12-2015, 03:59 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 03:57 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yep. If we could somehow do that, though...maybe it could work. Maybe. If worse comes to worst..." I took a deep sigh, and shook my head. "...I'd have to talk to Wryb about that as a last resort. Though I don't know if she'd be willing."

What?

"Like I said, it would be a very last resort...Ateros can assimilate other Ateros, correct? Well, if there's literlly no hope...sharing a body and still existing is better than not existing at all, right?"

(07-12-2015, 04:01 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 03:17 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Qh, anQther Human?
Yes, I've been travelling fQr... I'm nQt actually sure hQw lQng anymQre.
My methQd Qf travel needs time tQ recQQrdinate, sQ I'll be here a while.

((I really hope One hasn't spoken to another Human yet... I have trouble keeping track of who's what. x.x

(It is a bit confusing, but that's okay. Danu isn't actually a human, she just looks like one.)

"Good to know. You'll be quite safe here, these borders seem to be well protected."

"I too have travelled for far too long, and in time I will have to move on as well. But for the time being this is home, and its a good place to be."

((I know... One doesn't.))
That dQesn't matter. I can take care Qf myself.
*He doesn't bat an eye at her pose*
Hm, a fellQw traveller. SQ hQw did yQu end up Qn this planet? Have Humans achieved space travel here Qr are yQu native?

(07-12-2015, 04:02 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 03:59 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: What?

"Like I said, it would be a very last resort...Ateros can assimilate other Ateros, correct? Well, if there's literlly no hope...sharing a body and still existing is better than not existing at all, right?"

I...
I'm really not sure if that's a good idea, even as a last resort.
While your two personalities were able to coexist and eventually merge pretty well, you had a connection beforehand.
Wryb doesn't even have the ability to take a host. I have no idea what would happen.

(07-12-2015, 04:07 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: I...
I'm really not sure if that's a good idea, even as a last resort.
While your two personalities were able to coexist and eventually merge pretty well, you had a connection beforehand.
Wryb doesn't even have the ability to take a host. I have no idea what would happen.

"Fair point, I guess...I mean, maybe since her soul would be separate, we could split into two different Ateros possibly if that was the case? I don't know...the only person who would have any idea is creepy-demon-dad, and he hasn't shown up recently. Oh well. I need to run some tests and stuff, get some rest since Ehks is getting tired. Later, Syl." I turned around, and walked back into my house.

(07-12-2015, 04:07 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 04:01 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: (It is a bit confusing, but that's okay. Danu isn't actually a human, she just looks like one.)

((I know... One doesn't.))
Hm, a fellQw traveller. SQ hQw did yQu end up Qn this planet? Have Humans achieved space travel here Qr are yQu native?

"I'm not sure if this planet even has a native intelligent species on it. Almost everyone here seems to have been brought here from elsewhere by one accident or another. In my case I ended up here because my world ended, when I woke up again here I was."

"A few people who live here do have usable starships though, so I guess they have? Or at least the Avali living here have."

(07-12-2015, 04:14 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 04:07 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((I know... One doesn't.))

"I'm not sure if this planet even has a native intelligent species on it. Almost everyone here seems to have been brought here from elsewhere by one accident or another. In my case I ended up here because my world ended, when I woke up again here I was."

"A few people who live here do have usable starships though, so I guess they have? Or at least the Avali living here have."

SQ peQple tend tQ gravitate tQwards this planet, then...
Hhhheheh, maybe I ended up here fQr a reasQn.

(07-12-2015, 04:22 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 04:14 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I'm not sure if this planet even has a native intelligent species on it. Almost everyone here seems to have been brought here from elsewhere by one accident or another. In my case I ended up here because my world ended, when I woke up again here I was."

SQ peQple tend tQ gravitate tQwards this planet, then...

"Yes, everything happens for a reason. Especially things that bring people together."

(07-12-2015, 04:31 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 04:22 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: SQ peQple tend tQ gravitate tQwards this planet, then...

"Yes, everything happens for a reason. Especially things that bring people together."

*His expression gets even more deadpan than before*
HQw prQfQund.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-12-2015

Umbra yawns. "Welp... I'm gonna head to bed... Maybe we can talk some time tomorrow, Syl. Good night." He gives a goodbye wave and heads back in his house.

(07-12-2015, 04:40 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 04:31 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Yes, everything happens for a reason. Especially things that bring people together."

*His expression gets even more deadpan than before*
HQw prQfQund.

Danu shrugged, she had learned that from her father so very long ago.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-12-2015

*the shuttle remains on the shore of the beach, and a large supply crate drifts from the sky, landing near the laboring griffin*
is anyone comming with me?
Or do I have to solo this?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Comito - 07-12-2015

Comito finishes sliding a large boulder into place like a puzzle piece, and notices the crate coming down.

He slowly pads over to it and pops it open with a single talon.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-12-2015

// I'm gonna be gone all week because camp...
// Just an FYI.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 07-12-2015

(07-12-2015, 06:14 PM)Umbra Wrote: // I'm gonna be gone all week because camp...
// Just an FYI.

//Have fun

Tim's landing craft returns, landing next to his workshop. He walks out, looking around to see if anything had really changed since he'd been gone.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-12-2015

*austin exits his house an anthro bat* good time of day it currently is.