Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-12-2015

(07-12-2015, 05:17 PM)Comito Wrote: Comito finishes sliding a large boulder into place like a puzzle piece, and notices the crate coming down.

He slowly pads over to it and pops it open with a single talon.

*Inside the crate is a large container of water, and a half a ton of dyhadrated rations, as well with a emvelop on the bottom*

(07-12-2015, 07:06 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 06:14 PM)Umbra Wrote: // I'm gonna be gone all week because camp...
// Just an FYI.

//Have fun

Tim's landing craft returns, landing next to his workshop. He walks out, looking around to see if anything had really changed since he'd been gone.
Hello Tim, how's your ship doing?

*the landing craft still remains on the shore, waiting for a repersentiv

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-12-2015

(07-12-2015, 08:15 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 05:17 PM)Comito Wrote: Comito finishes sliding a large boulder into place like a puzzle piece, and notices the crate coming down.

*Inside the crate is a large container of water, and a half a ton of dyhadrated rations, as well with a emvelop on the bottom*

(07-12-2015, 07:06 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: //Have fun

Tim's landing craft returns, landing next to his workshop. He walks out, looking around to see if anything had really changed since he'd been gone.

//umbra is gone for the week and nobody else is rping right now.

(07-12-2015, 08:56 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 08:15 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *Inside the crate is a large container of water, and a half a ton of dyhadrated rations, as well with a emvelop on the bottom*

//umbra is gone for the week and nobody else is rping right now.
//other people can volunteer, the plot is flexible to an extent.

(07-12-2015, 09:29 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 08:56 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //umbra is gone for the week and nobody else is rping right now.
//other people can volunteer, the plot is flexible to an extent.

//still nobody is on and i don't think Austin would be a good person for this.

(07-12-2015, 09:59 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 09:29 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: //other people can volunteer, the plot is flexible to an extent.

//still nobody is on and i don't think Austin would be a good person for this.

// point take.
//mabey Daun, Ehks or surge would work?

(07-12-2015, 10:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 09:59 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //still nobody is on and i don't think Austin would be a good person for this.

// point take.

//i say danu and ehks would be the best bet, but again nobody is looking at this thread. it's sunday the slow day.

(07-12-2015, 10:49 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 10:17 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: // point take.

//i say danu and ehks would be the best bet, but again nobody is looking at this thread. it's sunday the slow day.

//  it usually is slow with some bursts of activity

(07-12-2015, 11:28 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 10:49 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //i say danu and ehks would be the best bet, but again nobody is looking at this thread. it's sunday the slow day.

//  it usually is slow with some bursts of activity

// it becomes slower with fewer and smaller burst of activity of sunday.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 07-12-2015

(07-12-2015, 08:15 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:

(07-12-2015, 07:06 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: //Have fun

"It's doing fine, but I have something impo-" he stops as he sees the alien ship. "What's that?"

(07-12-2015, 11:33 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 08:15 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *Inside the crate is a large container of water, and a half a ton of dyhadrated rations, as well with a emvelop on the bottom*

"It's doing fine, but I have something impo-" he stops as he sees the alien ship. "What's that?"
some aliens have landed here due to somebody and well we need a negotiator and well nobody is around and i don't feel like i should.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Comito - 07-12-2015

Comito stares at the crate's contents for a moment. He restrains the effort to dig into it like a wild animal, and manages to start eating in a civilized manner.

After finishing and saving some of the rations for later, the gryphon reaches into the crate again and opens the envelope.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-13-2015

(07-12-2015, 11:33 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:

A foreign ambasador shuttle.
Long story.

(07-12-2015, 11:45 PM)-Comito Wrote:

Comito stares at the crate's contents for a moment. He restrains the effort to dig into it like a wild animal, and manages to start eating in a civilized manner.

After finishing and saving some of the rations for later, the gryphon reaches into the crate again and opens the envelope.
*the emvelop is held shut by a blue was seal, that comes off as the talon opens said emvelop. The contense of the emvelop reads, "hello humble griffin, I have noticed your recent amount of work assembling the mountain, and the amount of work. And by the looks of it, you need a brake. Take a nap, go take a visit to the town, or relax in the Springs. The rations are complementary of the high concil of the House of 
azorius.

-the tempest"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 07-13-2015

(07-12-2015, 11:37 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 11:33 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "It's doing fine, but I have something impo-" he stops as he sees the alien ship. "What's that?"
some aliens have landed here due to somebody and well we need a negotiator and well nobody is around and i don't feel like i should.

(07-13-2015, 12:09 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 11:33 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "It's doing fine, but I have something impo-" he stops as he sees the alien ship. "What's that?"
A foreign ambasador shuttle.
Long story.

(07-12-2015, 11:45 PM)-Comito Wrote: Comito stares at the crate's contents for a moment. He restrains the effort to dig into it like a wild animal, and manages to start eating in a civilized manner.

*the emvelop is held shut by a blue was seal, that comes off as the talon opens said emvelop. The contense of the emvelop reads, "hello humble griffin, I have noticed your recent amount of work assembling the mountain, and the amount of work. And by the looks of it, you need a brake. Take a nap, go take a visit to the town, or relax in the Springs. The rations are complementary of the high concil of the House of 
azorius.

-the tempest"

"Well, I may be able to help with that. I'm experienced in wartime and peacetime negotiations, so I'm prepared for any situation. If they'll accept me, of course." He scratches his unusually scruffy face, he hadn't shaved in a while, which was unusual of him.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-13-2015

(07-13-2015, 01:16 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 11:37 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: some aliens have landed here due to somebody and well we need a negotiator and well nobody is around and i don't feel like i should.

(07-13-2015, 12:09 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: A foreign ambasador shuttle.
Long story.

azorius.

-the tempest"

"Well, I may be able to help with that. I'm experienced in wartime and peacetime negotiations, so I'm prepared for any situation. If they'll accept me, of course." He scratches his unusually scruffy face, he hadn't shaved in a while, which was unusual of him.
i think they might accept anybody really, they probably don't know too much about us, so they shouldn't know who is expect as a negotiator/ambassador.

(07-13-2015, 01:26 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 01:16 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "Well, I may be able to help with that. I'm experienced in wartime and peacetime negotiations, so I'm prepared for any situation. If they'll accept me, of course." He scratches his unusually scruffy face, he hadn't shaved in a while, which was unusual of him.
i think they might accept anybody really, they probably don't know too much about us, so they shouldn't know who is expect as a negotiator/ambassador.

"Alright then, it's settled. I'll talk to them. Showtime, could you introduce me to them?"

(07-13-2015, 01:30 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 01:26 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i think they might accept anybody really, they probably don't know too much about us, so they shouldn't know who is expect as a negotiator/ambassador.

"Alright then, it's settled. I'll talk to them. Showtime, could you introduce me to them?"
shure thing tim
*begins to walk over to the landing craft*

(07-13-2015, 01:50 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 01:30 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "Alright then, it's settled. I'll talk to them. Showtime, could you introduce me to them?"
shure thing tim

can i watch kinda closely, i do want to ear what they are doing here?

(07-13-2015, 01:53 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 01:50 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: shure thing tim

can i watch kinda closely, i do want to ear what they are doing here?

What ever you think is needed

(07-13-2015, 01:55 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 01:53 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: can i watch kinda closely, i do want to ear what they are doing here?

What ever you think is needed

okay then *he proceeds to sit close enough to the ship so that he can hear the visitors and the negotiations when they happen*

(07-13-2015, 01:50 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 01:30 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "Alright then, it's settled. I'll talk to them. Showtime, could you introduce me to them?"
shure thing tim

He follows you. "So what kind of aliens are we dealing with here? Malicious conquerors, curious explorers, enthusiastic scientists?"