Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Comito - 07-14-2015

(07-14-2015, 07:59 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: I-
...Well I've been told to take it easy, so not much... *She points to the large backpack she's wearing which has a few wires coming out of it and into her arms*
I'm kinda... Hurt.

Comito glances at the backpack worriedly. "What happened to you? I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you; I've been somewhat busy rebuilding that mountain over there..." He gestures behind him; the mountain is already almost back to its original height. "I promise I won't be gone as long, though! I'll be coming back way more often, even if it delays the project!"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-14-2015

(07-14-2015, 08:00 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 06:55 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: ...
*the door leads to a bio sphere, that contains a large silver tree in the center aswell as a zen garden and a assortment plant life*

Tim whistles. "Wow, nice place. Now, who am I negotiating with?"

*a human in eccentric robes consisting of balck and blue striped fabric walks in*
You are the ambassadors I presume?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 07-14-2015

(07-14-2015, 08:20 PM)Comito Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 07:59 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: I-
...Well I've been told to take it easy, so not much... *She points to the large backpack she's wearing which has a few wires coming out of it and into her arms*
I'm kinda... Hurt.

Comito glances at the backpack worriedly. "What happened to you? I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you; I've been somewhat busy rebuilding that mountain over there..." He gestures behind him; the mountain is already almost back to its original height. "I promise I won't be gone as long, though! I'll be coming back way more often, even if it delays the project!"

F-Funny how you mention that...
The mountain's kind of my fault... There was a plan that involved me absorbing a lot of energy and to release it against S---Tha-S.. *Deep breath* Th-Samhain... to try and kill him. I accidentally released it all in a blast and it kinda... Didn't affect him at all... and blew up the mountain.

The burst is also responsible for my... this. Sylrein said the link to the pocket dimension where I store my energy is collapsing because of the burst. Basically, I need this pack to send energy into me constantly or I...
I'll shut down. Permanently.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-14-2015

(07-14-2015, 08:28 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 08:00 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim whistles. "Wow, nice place. Now, who am I negotiating with?"

*a human in eccentric robes consisting of balck and blue striped fabric walks in*

uhh no i am here with them, the other 2 are.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Comito - 07-14-2015

(07-14-2015, 08:32 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: F-Funny how you mention that...
The mountain's kind of my fault... There was a plan that involved me absorbing a lot of energy and to release it against S---Tha-S.. *Deep breath* Th-Samhain... to try and kill him. I accidentally released it all in a blast and it kinda... Didn't affect him at all... and blew up the mountain.

The burst is also responsible for my... this. Sylrein said the link to the pocket dimension where I store my energy is collapsing because of the burst. Basically, I need this pack to send energy into me constantly or I...

Comito stays quiet as Wryb speaks... and stays quiet for some time after. "So... if you run out of energy, you... die? And that's it?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-14-2015

(07-14-2015, 08:40 PM)Comito Wrote:

Comito stays quiet as Wryb speaks... and stays quiet for some time after. "So... if you run out of energy, you... die? And that's it?"
HEY! OVER HERE!

*the pudgy Avali in the trench coat bounces and squeaks*

Who are you?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 07-14-2015

(07-14-2015, 08:40 PM)Comito Wrote:

Mmhmm...
The nanites don't have room to store energy on their own. If the dimension bridge fails then I'll just be a pile of black sand...

((Sorry for the slow reply. I couldn't access the website for some reason for ~10 minutes.))

(07-14-2015, 08:33 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 08:28 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a human in eccentric robes consisting of balck and blue striped fabric walks in*

uhh no i am here with them, the other 2 are.

You may go explore 
Just try not to get lost.

(07-14-2015, 09:03 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 08:33 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: uhh no i am here with them, the other 2 are.

You may go explore 
Just try not to get lost.

i wanna stay in here. *austin is and was an anthro bat*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 07-14-2015

(07-14-2015, 08:28 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 08:00 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim whistles. "Wow, nice place. Now, who am I negotiating with?"

"Yep, that's me." He offered his hand for a hand shake.

(07-14-2015, 09:13 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 08:28 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a human in eccentric robes consisting of balck and blue striped fabric walks in*

"Yep, that's me." He offered his hand for a hand shake.
*shakes time hand and wispers "did you bring the man bat?"?*
Let's begin, shall we?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 07-14-2015

(07-14-2015, 10:21 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 09:13 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "Yep, that's me." He offered his hand for a hand shake.
Let's begin, shall we?

"Of course. And if by 'man bat' you mean Austin, then yes and no, He was curious and wanted to tag along."

(07-14-2015, 10:49 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 10:21 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *shakes time hand and wispers "did you bring the man bat?"?*
Let's begin, shall we?

"Of course. And if by 'man bat' you mean Austin, then yes and no, He was curious and wanted to tag along."

Is hybrids common on your world, or is it a mutation?

(07-14-2015, 10:21 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 09:13 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "Yep, that's me." He offered his hand for a hand shake.
Let's begin, shall we?

hey i heard that.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 07-14-2015

*He'd sigh, before standing up. He had been sitting for a few hours, looking around.*

Still wondering where the fuck he went.

Guess i'll find out sometime.

*Then he would walk inside and close the door behind him.*

(07-14-2015, 10:58 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 10:21 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *shakes time hand and wispers "did you bring the man bat?"?*
Let's begin, shall we?

hey i heard that.

It was for security.
Just varafication that were not being boarded.

(07-14-2015, 11:25 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 10:58 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: hey i heard that.

It was for security.
(07-14-2015, 10:54 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 10:49 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "Of course. And if by 'man bat' you mean Austin, then yes and no, He was curious and wanted to tag along."

humanoid creatures are completely normal on our planet.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 07-15-2015

(07-14-2015, 10:54 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 10:49 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "Of course. And if by 'man bat' you mean Austin, then yes and no, He was curious and wanted to tag along."

(07-14-2015, 11:32 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 11:25 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: It was for security.
(07-14-2015, 10:54 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Is hybrids common on your world, or is it a mutation?

humanoid creatures are completely normal on our planet.

"Well, strictly speaking, there is no definite 'normal'. Everybody here comes from a variety of backgrounds. Anyway, I'm curious as to what you wanted to negotiate. Our planet is open to visitors, as long as they remain peaceful. We're more than able to protect ourselves with our assets. I'd hate to have to show you firsthand how. And before you ask, no, that is not a threat, I am just stating our abilities to function as a tactical military force." He pauses, and chuckles slightly. "Sorry if I ramble, I have a way of forgetting my place. I am Chief Tim Phor, Terran Colonial Defense Force."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-15-2015

(07-15-2015, 01:24 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 10:54 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Is hybrids common on your world, or is it a mutation?

(07-14-2015, 11:32 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: humanoid creatures are completely normal on our planet.

"Well, strictly speaking, there is no definite 'normal'. Everybody here comes from a variety of backgrounds. Anyway, I'm curious as to what you wanted to negotiate. Our planet is open to visitors, as long as they remain peaceful. We're more than able to protect ourselves with our assets. I'd hate to have to show you firsthand how. And before you ask, no, that is not a threat, I am just stating our abilities to function as a tactical military force." He pauses, and chuckles slightly. "Sorry if I ramble, I have a way of forgetting my place. I am Chief Tim Phor, Terran Colonial Defense Force."
That's good. Haveing an established settlement.
The high archon is looking for a part of a mountain range, a fifthteen kilometers squared of Ocean, and a large plot of land. The town will receive 48 percent of the reasorces at said area. Surplus will be sold raw or refined in bulk.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-15-2015

(07-15-2015, 02:06 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: bla
bla bla.

*Austin begins to look around the room, because he can't really say much now that he said he isn't an ambassador*