Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 07-15-2015

(07-15-2015, 02:06 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 01:24 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "Well, strictly speaking, there is no definite 'normal'. Everybody here comes from a variety of backgrounds. Anyway, I'm curious as to what you wanted to negotiate. Our planet is open to visitors, as long as they remain peaceful. We're more than able to protect ourselves with our assets. I'd hate to have to show you firsthand how. And before you ask, no, that is not a threat, I am just stating our abilities to function as a tactical military force." He pauses, and chuckles slightly. "Sorry if I ramble, I have a way of forgetting my place. I am Chief Tim Phor, Terran Colonial Defense Force."
That's good. Haveing an established settlement.
The high archon is looking for a part of a mountain range, a fifthteen kilometers squared of Ocean, and a large plot of land. The town will receive 48 percent of the reasorces at said area. Surplus will be sold raw or refined in bulk.

"Woah, woah. What do you guys need that much land for?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-15-2015

(07-15-2015, 02:13 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 02:06 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: bla
bla bla.

*Austin begins to look around the room, because he can't really say much now that he said he isn't an ambassador*
*there a few other door in the bio sphere, most likely heading to the lower decks*

(07-15-2015, 02:25 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 02:06 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: That's good. Haveing an established settlement.
The high archon is looking for a part of a mountain range, a fifthteen kilometers squared of Ocean, and a large plot of land. The town will receive 48 percent of the reasorces at said area. Surplus will be sold raw or refined in bulk.

"Woah, woah. What do you guys need that much land for?"

collecting resources, generating power, and places for the fleet to land.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-15-2015

(07-15-2015, 02:37 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 02:13 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin begins to look around the room, because he can't really say much now that he said he isn't an ambassador*
*there a few other door in the bio sphere, most likely heading to the lower decks*
....... *thinking* i should probably stay here to hear the negotiations even if i can only listen.

*i must go, Austin will be there to hear the negotiations*

(07-15-2015, 02:37 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 02:13 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin begins to look around the room, because he can't really say much now that he said he isn't an ambassador*

(07-15-2015, 02:25 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "Woah, woah. What do you guys need that much land for?"

"Well, I don't know about the ocean, but Umbra has said that there are many ether crystal veins throughout this planet, and without the proper tools, even chipping one would result in a huge release of energy. Unfortunatley, I have no knowledge of where these veins are located. You will have to speak with Umbra about the mountains. However, there is ample space in the town and forest for any buildings you may need, and we even have an efficient method of building structures. We definitley have enough space in the ocean, but again,  there might be ether there. I will need time to check our resources and land availability. How soon do you need an answer?"

(07-15-2015, 03:36 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 02:37 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *there a few other door in the bio sphere, most likely heading to the lower decks*

"Well, I don't know about the ocean, but Umbra has said that there are many ether crystal veins throughout this planet, and without the proper tools, even chipping one would result in a huge release of energy. Unfortunatley, I have no knowledge of where these veins are located. You will have to speak with Umbra about the mountains. However, there is ample space in the town and forest for any buildings you may need, and we even have an efficient method of building structures. We definitley have enough space in the ocean, but again,  there might be ether there. I can tell you that we can probably provide the land. How soon do you need an answer?"
*whispers so the blue text guy can't hear* i don't think we should let any group of people live on our planet, there's very few of use and this is our only planet, i feel that these negotiation terms would be better suited for a group of people that have completely secured a few planets not us, we don't even have maps of our planet. i also don't feel this wold be beneficial in the long run if we ever plan on populating our planet more i feel that this may lead to future conflicts and potential war at our stage, these are also complete strangers we barely know we can't exactly trust them.
nor do i feel they'll be kind to our ecosystem or any non-humans.
*i have to go soon*

*got to go please wait for me to continue, Tim should make notice of what Austin said*

(07-15-2015, 03:44 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 03:36 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "Well, I don't know about the ocean, but Umbra has said that there are many ether crystal veins throughout this planet, and without the proper tools, even chipping one would result in a huge release of energy. Unfortunatley, I have no knowledge of where these veins are located. You will have to speak with Umbra about the mountains. However, there is ample space in the town and forest for any buildings you may need, and we even have an efficient method of building structures. We definitley have enough space in the ocean, but again,  there might be ether there. I can tell you that we can probably provide the land. How soon do you need an answer?"
*whispers so the blue text guy can't hear* i don't think we should let any group of people live on our planet, there's very few of use and this is our only planet, i feel that these negotiation terms would be better suited for a group of people that have completely secured a few planets not us, we don't even have maps of our planet. i also don't feel this wold be beneficial in the long run if we ever plan on populating our planet more i feel that this may lead to future conflicts and potential war at our stage, these are also complete strangers we barely know we can't exactly trust them.
*i have to go soon*

*got to go please wait for me to continue, Tim should make notice of what Austin said*

As Austin finishes, Tim gives a slight jerk of his head towards the door they came through. It would be slight enough to where the official wouldn't see it, but Austin would notice. Then, Tim smiles, and in a cheery voice says "Thank you for your time, and I will try to get you an answer soon. Unfortunately, we do have a lot to consider, and we must be going."

(07-15-2015, 05:04 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 03:44 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *whispers so the blue text guy can't hear* i don't think we should let any group of people live on our planet, there's very few of use and this is our only planet, i feel that these negotiation terms would be better suited for a group of people that have completely secured a few planets not us, we don't even have maps of our planet. i also don't feel this wold be beneficial in the long run if we ever plan on populating our planet more i feel that this may lead to future conflicts and potential war at our stage, these are also complete strangers we barely know we can't exactly trust them.
*i have to go soon*

As Austin finishes, Tim gives a slight jerk of his head towards the door they came through. It would be slight enough to where the official wouldn't see it, but Austin would notice. Then, Tim smiles, and in a cheery voice says "Thank you for your time, and I will try to get you an answer soon. Unfortunately, we do have a lot to consider, and we must be going."

Wound you like to be sent down via drop pod or shuttle?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-15-2015

Steam drifted up from Danu's chimney, she was at home baking as she had been doing regularly again.

(07-15-2015, 05:04 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 03:44 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *whispers so the blue text guy can't hear* i don't think we should let any group of people live on our planet, there's very few of use and this is our only planet, i feel that these negotiation terms would be better suited for a group of people that have completely secured a few planets not us, we don't even have maps of our planet. i also don't feel this wold be beneficial in the long run if we ever plan on populating our planet more i feel that this may lead to future conflicts and potential war at our stage, these are also complete strangers we barely know we can't exactly trust them.
*i have to go soon*

? *he goes to the door but doesn't know what else to do*

*exits the bio sphere, and begins to head towards the bridge*
I have a feeling this isn't going to end well.
And most likely be the end of the House Of azoirus

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-15-2015

Well that gryphon is obviously deaf...

*wanders off*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Comito - 07-15-2015

(07-15-2015, 02:36 PM)Marxon Wrote: Well that gryphon is obviously deaf...

*wanders off*

Comito shoots a glare at Marxon. "I heard that. I was sort of in the middle of a conversation though, so I'm sorry!"

He then looks back at Wryb, a sad expression on his face. "If there is anything I can do for you to help, and I mean anything, just let me know! I want you to live as long and good a life as possible!"

(07-15-2015, 10:19 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 05:04 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: As Austin finishes, Tim gives a slight jerk of his head towards the door they came through. It would be slight enough to where the official wouldn't see it, but Austin would notice. Then, Tim smiles, and in a cheery voice says "Thank you for your time, and I will try to get you an answer soon. Unfortunately, we do have a lot to consider, and we must be going."

Wound you like to be sent down via drop pod or shuttle?

"A shuttle will be fine. Thank you." He salutes the official, and walks over to Austin. He begins to walk back to the shuttle, speaking quietly "What did you mean by you don't think they'd be kind to non-humans? They seemed peaceful enough."

(07-15-2015, 06:20 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 10:19 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Wound you like to be sent down via drop pod or shuttle?

"A shuttle will be fine. Thank you." He salutes the official, and walks over to Austin. He begins to walk back to the shuttle, speaking quietly "What did you mean by you don't think they'd be kind to non-humans? They seemed peaceful enough."

but they assumed i was some kind of mutation, and i mean their people not them, they don't seem too introduced to other species so they might consider themselves better than others.

(07-15-2015, 06:20 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 10:19 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Wound you like to be sent down via drop pod or shuttle?

*the door to the hanger opens, revealing avali's, kineptics, novakin, humans, and even peglaci, fantaticly working in the hanger.*

(07-15-2015, 07:29 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 06:20 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "A shuttle will be fine. Thank you." He salutes the official, and walks over to Austin. He begins to walk back to the shuttle, speaking quietly "What did you mean by you don't think they'd be kind to non-humans? They seemed peaceful enough."

*the door to the hanger opens, revealing avali's, kineptics, novakin, humans, and even peglaci, fantaticly working in the hanger.*

nevermind i guess.

(07-15-2015, 07:31 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 07:29 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the door to the hanger opens, revealing avali's, kineptics, novakin, humans, and even peglaci, fantaticly working in the hanger.*

nevermind i guess.

"Well, where's the shuttle? It was here before."

(07-15-2015, 10:49 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 07:31 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: nevermind i guess.

"Well, where's the shuttle? It was here before."

*a black and blue avali can be seen in the cockpit of the Shuttle, performing a system check*

(07-15-2015, 10:56 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 10:49 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "Well, where's the shuttle? It was here before."

*a black and blue avali can be seen in the cockpit of the Shuttle, performing a system check*

i think that might be it *he points to the shuttle with the black and blue avali* *he suddenly turns into a charizard* i hate it when TF machine acts up, at least it was in here.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-16-2015

(07-15-2015, 11:09 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 10:56 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a black and blue avali can be seen in the cockpit of the Shuttle, performing a system check*

i think that might be it *he points to the shuttle with the black and blue avali* *he suddenly turns into a charizard* i hate it when TF machine acts up, at least it was in here.
*the crew stops what their doing and stares in awe. A few take pictures, and the rest get back to work*
// the ambassador looks kinda like this [Image: 27-hatsune-miku-project-diva-f-2nd-53.jpg]