Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 08:27 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 07:17 PM)Umbra Wrote: // I noticed, it's just... I don't say anything about posts like this because I never say the right thing...
(I'm just tired of "godmodding" slowly creeping in but when i say anything about it everyone gets defensive)
(07-18-2015, 07:52 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //i noticed it's just, i don't really know what to say to you.
i don't see what you mean, the only character who has almost full godmode is that one bad guy samhain or something, it's fine for him because he's supposed to be the main bad guy, he has weakness though.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 08:06 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 07:59 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *hides the suit case behind his back*
Pandora's box?
Or something from bionis?

"I don't know what it is. It was given to me by one of the Daedra 'gods.' It's supposed to have some kind of curiosity enchantment or something... Now, what are you hiding behind your back?"

What suit case?
*the  crashing shuttle is now visible*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 08:47 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 08:06 PM)Umbra Wrote: "I don't know what it is. It was given to me by one of the Daedra 'gods.' It's supposed to have some kind of curiosity enchantment or something... Now, what are you hiding behind your back?"

What suit case?

"I didn't know there was a-" Umbra spies the crashing shuttle. "...Great..."

(07-18-2015, 08:47 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 08:06 PM)Umbra Wrote: "I don't know what it is. It was given to me by one of the Daedra 'gods.' It's supposed to have some kind of curiosity enchantment or something... Now, what are you hiding behind your back?"

What suit case?

welp i'm going now *Austin quickly opens the cargo hold and jumps out the back, he is able to pull off a glide to the ground*

(07-18-2015, 08:54 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 08:47 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: What suit case?

"I didn't know there was a-" Umbra spies the crashing shuttle. "...Great..."

I didn't do it this time.

(07-18-2015, 09:03 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 08:54 PM)Umbra Wrote: "I didn't know there was a-" Umbra spies the crashing shuttle. "...Great..."

I didn't do it this time.

"That's great and all, but how do we stop it?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 07:59 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 07:16 PM)Umbra Wrote: "I didn't steal it, and I don't know, but we're not supposed to open it."

*hides the suit case behind his back*
Pandora's box?

(07-18-2015, 07:16 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "Can you stop the descent?"

I can't without tearing the ship apart.

Tim grabs the pilot from behind, and opens the hatch. He types something on his handheld, and waits. Suddenly, Tim grabs the pilot, and yells "Jump!"

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-18-2015

// so just to be sure, you guys would rather me be gone then stay and point out all the questionable things that have been going on, for quite some time?

(07-18-2015, 10:07 PM)Marxon Wrote: // so just to be sure, you guys would rather me be gone then stay and point out all the questionable things that have been going on, for quite some time?

//i don't see anything questionable, nothing I've seen is questionable.

(07-18-2015, 09:49 PM)Umbras Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 09:03 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: I didn't do it this time.

"That's great and all, but how do we stop it?"
Obliterate it before it hits the ground, or send it to another Demention.

(07-18-2015, 10:05 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 07:59 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *hides the suit case behind his back*
Pandora's box?

I can't without tearing the ship apart.

Tim grabs the pilot from behind, and opens the hatch. He types something on his handheld, and waits. Suddenly, Tim grabs the pilot, and yells "Jump!"
*the pilot jumps out diving head first* 

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 10:11 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 10:07 PM)Marxon Wrote: // so just to be sure, you guys would rather me be gone then stay and point out all the questionable things that have been going on, for quite some time?

//i don't see anything questionable, nothing I've seen is questionable.
// -constant crash landings

-micron sized nanomachines in colonies is possible but micro reactors that would be required to power them arent ( not to mention being made of programmable matter is just an excuse to be vastly overpowered mary sue)
-crystals magically appear on a person when they die.
-people who can COMPLETELY redefine their physical structure at will with ease.
-multiple different kinds of magic, some of which can conflict with one another.

Need I go on?

(07-18-2015, 10:25 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 10:11 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //i don't see anything questionable, nothing I've seen is questionable.

-micron sized nanomachines in colonies is possible but micro reactors that would be required to power them arent ( not to mention being made of programmable matter is just an excuse to be vastly overpowered mary sue)
-multiple different kinds of magic, some of which can conflict with one another.

Need I go on?
//except for the first thing, well this roleplay isn't supposed to be realistic, that's why it's semiserious.
//if you want realistic rp look somewhere else.

(07-18-2015, 10:28 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 10:25 PM)Marxon Wrote: // -constant crash landings

Need I go on?
//except for the first thing, well this roleplay isn't supposed to be realistic, that's why it's semiserious.
// you got to draw a line somewhere, a straight one.

(07-18-2015, 10:25 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 10:11 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //i don't see anything questionable, nothing I've seen is questionable.

Need I go on?

// So far, there's only been conflictions with the crash landings. None of the nanomachine characters have gone Mary Sue, and they DO have power limits or personal limits, and the crystal thing is how we reworked respawns, remember?
// The shapeshifting is also limited, as it only works with preset forms that a DNA sample was actually collected from, and there haven't been any magic conflictions, either.

(07-18-2015, 10:29 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 10:28 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //except for the first thing, well this roleplay isn't supposed to be realistic, that's why it's semiserious.
// you got to draw a line somewhere, a straight one.

and we have one
(07-18-2015, 10:31 PM)Umbra Wrote:

Need I go on?

// So far, there's only been conflictions with the crash landings. None of the nanomachine characters have gone Mary Sue, and they DO have power limits or personal limits, and the crystal thing is how we reworked respawns, remember?
// The shapeshifting is also limited, as it only works with preset forms that a DNA sample was actually collected from, and there haven't been any magic conflictions, either.
this is the line and here is where it will stay.

(07-18-2015, 10:21 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 09:49 PM)Umbras Wrote: "That's great and all, but how do we stop it?"
Obliterate it before it hits the ground, or send it to another Demention.

(07-18-2015, 10:05 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim grabs the pilot from behind, and opens the hatch. He types something on his handheld, and waits. Suddenly, Tim grabs the pilot, and yells "Jump!"

As they both are falling, Tim's landing craft flies under them, catching them. They both crash into the craft, the pilot landing on Tim.

(07-18-2015, 10:21 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Obliterate it before it hits the ground, or send it to another Demention.

"I won't do the first, and I can't do the second."

(07-18-2015, 10:34 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: As they both are falling, Tim's landing craft flies under them, catching them. They both crash into the craft, the pilot landing on Tim.

"Ah. Problem solved, I guess."

(07-18-2015, 10:31 PM)Umbra Wrote:

Need I go on?

(07-18-2015, 10:32 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 10:29 PM)Marxon Wrote: // you got to draw a line somewhere, a straight one.

and we have one
(07-18-2015, 10:31 PM)Umbra Wrote: // So far, there's only been conflictions with the crash landings. None of the nanomachine characters have gone Mary Sue, and they DO have power limits or personal limits, and the crystal thing is how we reworked respawns, remember?
this is the line and here is where it will stay.
// you never addressed the 5 or so different kinds of magic.

(07-18-2015, 10:34 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 10:21 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Obliterate it before it hits the ground, or send it to another Demention.

As they both are falling, Tim's landing craft flies under them, catching them. They both crash into the craft, the pilot landing on Tim.

*the pilot stands up and stubels around*

(07-18-2015, 10:36 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"I won't do the first, and I can't do the second."

(07-18-2015, 10:34 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: As they both are falling, Tim's landing craft flies under them, catching them. They both crash into the craft, the pilot landing on Tim.

"Ah. Problem solved, I guess."
*the craft his the ground exploding violently, and causing a massive shock wave*
*drops the suitcase*

(07-18-2015, 11:18 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:

*the pilot stands up and stubels around*

Tim stands up, what appears to be a light blue aura around him weakly flickering. "Thanks for your concern. By the way, you might want to sit down, it helps the dizziness." Tim plops down in the pilots chair, activating the manual controls. "We don't have to pay for that do we?"