Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-19-2015

(07-19-2015, 08:06 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-19-2015, 08:04 PM)Corosar Wrote: Actually... i just finished up with it... its.... really easy...

*she smiled lightly and giggled a bit*

"Oh, cool! Can I see?"
*she blushed softly and giggled lightly*

I... its based around avali tent structures.. with a bit of my natural home's design... i... am kinda embarrassed about it though..
(07-19-2015, 09:51 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-19-2015, 06:32 PM)Corosar Wrote: *she slowly came back from where she was working having taken so much time to build up a home.*

sorry i... i wanted my home to be as nice as possible... whats going on? i heard something recently!

you were building your home? well it's nice that you're done. *Austin is a charizard*

*she looked up tilting her head* urmm... w... weren't you a different pokemon?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-19-2015

(07-19-2015, 10:11 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-19-2015, 08:06 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Oh, cool! Can I see?"
*she blushed softly and giggled lightly*

I... its based around avali tent structures.. with a bit of my natural home's design... i... am kinda embarrassed about it though..

(07-19-2015, 09:51 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: you were building your home? well it's nice that you're done. *Austin is a charizard*

it's one of my other forms, also my tf thingy is uh glitching like it normally does, so i'm gonna be like this for awhile.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-19-2015

//just a refresher
//grey text is anything in genral involving the house of azorius
//blue text is any high athority or importance member of the house of azorius
//purple text is a action belonging a fleet, wepon, or squad belonging to the house of azorius

//teal text belongs to the chr showtime/ Feizel. The chr has a nack for causing trouble, and uses party favors as weapons

// red text belongs to zypherus, a
Angel belonging to a currently unknown house.

// green text belongs to a mass of nanites know as zeta. The chr has a tendency to be sly and secretive.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-19-2015

Danu sighs as she takes her walk, everyone seems so well able to take care of things on their own now.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-20-2015

(07-19-2015, 10:11 PM)Corosar Wrote: *she blushed softly and giggled lightly*

I live in a tree. You don't need to be embarassed about anything.

Quote:*she looked up tilting her head* urmm... w... weren't you a different pokemon?

"He has a shapeshifting implant... It's been on the fritz lately."

(07-19-2015, 11:16 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu sighs as she takes her walk, everyone seems so well able to take care of things on their own now.

Umbra waves at her. "Hey, Danu! You look like you're in better shape since I last saw you..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 12:23 AM)Umbra Wrote:
Quote:*she looked up tilting her head* urmm... w... weren't you a different pokemon?

it's in better shape than that, it's not broken, it just does this sometimes.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-20-2015

(07-19-2015, 11:16 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu sighs as she takes her walk, everyone seems so well able to take care of things on their own now.

Umbra waves at her. "Hey, Danu! You look like you're in better shape since I last saw you..."

*you start feeling tired and unusually exhausted* 

(07-20-2015, 12:58 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you start feeling tired and unusually exhausted* 

Umbra yawns. "That's weird... I didn't feel tired a second ago, and now..."
Something's up. We might have a mind breach on our hands... Everyone get ready to repel intruders.
It's about time! I've been bored out of the mind I have left!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-20-2015

(07-19-2015, 10:22 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:

it's one of my other forms, also my tf thingy is uh glitching like it normally does, so i'm gonna be like this for awhile.
Y....you may wanna look into it... i... made sure my brother used the best materials we could from my homeworld... i... its not broken down at all.

ehhh... its... different that a tree... bu... but its just the design of my home r.. right now ... is kinda odd...
(07-20-2015, 12:34 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 12:23 AM)Umbra Wrote: "He has a shapeshifting implant... It's been on the fritz lately."
it's in better shape than that, it's not broken, it just does this sometimes.
hmmm... no one bug tested it before giving it to you? is it experimental or something?

*she tilted her head lightly sighing*

it just sounds so stupid to do!
(07-20-2015, 01:03 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 12:58 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you start feeling tired and unusually exhausted* 

Something's up. We might have a mind breach on our hands... Everyone get ready to repel intruders.

A....are you okay? l... like that is not normal!

(07-20-2015, 01:33 AM)Corosar Wrote: A....are you okay? l... like that is not normal!

"I think someone's casting a spell on me or something..."
// The colored voices in italics are in Umbra's thoughts... Coro would have to be connected to Umbra's mind, or the other way around, in order to hear them.

(07-20-2015, 01:03 AM)Umbra Wrote:

*you feel very tired, and you most likely will black out soon*

(07-20-2015, 01:37 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 01:03 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra yawns. "That's weird... I didn't feel tired a second ago, and now..."

*you feel very tired, and you most likely will black out soon*

Umbra yawns again. "I'm just gonna..." a pinkish-purple cube of light forms around him, walling him off from the world outside as he starts lying down.

(07-20-2015, 01:41 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 01:37 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you feel very tired, and you most likely will black out soon*

Umbra yawns again. "I'm just gonna..." a pinkish-purple cube of light forms around him, walling him off from the world outside as he starts lying down.

*you soon after black out, then you wake up in a star ange forest, the sun settinng*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 01:33 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-19-2015, 10:22 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: it's one of my other forms, also my tf thingy is uh glitching like it normally does, so i'm gonna be like this for awhile.
Y....you may wanna look into it... i... made sure my brother used the best materials we could from my homeworld... i... its not broken down at all.
(07-20-2015, 12:23 AM)Umbra Wrote: I live in a tree. You don't need to be embarassed about anything.

ehhh... its... different that a tree... bu... but its just the design of my home r.. right now ... is kinda odd...
(07-20-2015, 12:34 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: it's in better shape than that, it's not broken, it just does this sometimes.
hmmm... no one bug tested it before giving it to you? is it experimental or something?

*she tilted her head lightly sighing*

it just sounds so stupid to do!
no it was used on other people, it's just i use it much more than others do, i'm not sure it was designed for the way i use it, and the only person who may be able to fix it, hasn't been around in some time, and can i see your house?

(07-20-2015, 01:43 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 01:41 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra yawns again. "I'm just gonna..." a pinkish-purple cube of light forms around him, walling him off from the world outside as he starts lying down.

*you soon after black out, then you wake up in a star ange forest, the sun settinng*

"...The hell? I'm fairly sure I was in a cube..."
This is too good to be true...

(07-20-2015, 02:03 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 01:43 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you soon after black out, then you wake up in a star ange forest, the sun settinng*

"...The hell? I'm fairly sure I was in a cube..."

*theirs nobody around, and you spot something from the corner of your eye*

(07-20-2015, 02:08 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 02:03 AM)Umbra Wrote: "...The hell? I'm fairly sure I was in a cube..."

*theirs nobody around, and you spot something from the corner of your eye*

Umbra quickly turns around, a sword construct pointed at whatever moved.

(07-20-2015, 02:11 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 02:08 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *theirs nobody around, and you spot something from the corner of your eye*

Umbra quickly turns around, a sword construct pointed at whatever moved.

*it appears to be a mirror image of you, except with no color what so ever. It's Following you, it's about thirty feet behind.*

(07-20-2015, 02:14 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 02:11 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra quickly turns around, a sword construct pointed at whatever moved.

*it appears to be a mirror image of you, except with no color what so ever. It's Following you, it's about thirty feet behind.*

"Nope. That's gone." The sword dissipates as Umbra takes out his lancer and starts aiming.

(07-20-2015, 02:16 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 02:14 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *it appears to be a mirror image of you, except with no color what so ever. It's Following you, it's about thirty feet behind.*

"Nope. That's gone." The sword dissipates as Umbra takes out his lancer and starts aiming.

*it gets down on all fours and brakes into a sprint*