Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 02:18 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *it gets down on all fours and brakes into a sprint*

Umbra fires an energy shot at the creature.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 02:20 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 02:18 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *it gets down on all fours and brakes into a sprint*

Umbra fires an energy shot at the creature.

*it dissipates into a black mist, and then reapers behind you, still sprinting in unpredictable patterns*

(07-20-2015, 02:22 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 02:20 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra fires an energy shot at the creature.

*it dissipates into a black mist, and then reapers behind you, still sprinting in unpredictable patterns*

"What?" Umbra shoves the lancer away and creates a hookshot to launch himself into the trees. "What is that thing?"
Meanwhile, Apathy was still making use of his knowledge and Umbra's situation to figure out if it's an illusion or not.

(07-20-2015, 02:25 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 02:22 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *it dissipates into a black mist, and then reapers behind you, still sprinting in unpredictable patterns*

"What?" Umbra shoves the lancer away and creates a hookshot to launch himself into the trees. "What is that thing?"
Meanwhile, Apathy was still making use of his knowledge and Umbra's situation to figure out if it's an illusion or not.
*the figure begins to close in on the tree, and the only logical reason is that this is a dream, but it seems too realistic to be a dream*

(07-20-2015, 02:29 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 02:25 AM)Umbra Wrote: "What?" Umbra shoves the lancer away and creates a hookshot to launch himself into the trees. "What is that thing?"
*the figure begins to close in on the tree, and the only logical reason is that this is a dream, but it seems too realistic to be a dream*

Of course, he's asleep... Superego, you've got the most control... Can you wake him up?
I can try.
Suddenly, a black figure rimmed with a pinkish-purple color materializes. It's humanoid in shape, standing at about six feet with a medium-sized hole straight through its face and slightly clawlike fingers. Pinkish-purple energy wisps off its being.
"Leave this dream now... Or face the consequences."

(07-20-2015, 02:35 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 02:29 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the figure begins to close in on the tree, and the only logical reason is that this is a dream, but it seems too realistic to be a dream*

Of course, he's asleep... Superego, you've got the most control... Can you wake him up?
I can try.
Suddenly, a black figure rimmed with a pinkish-purple color materializes. It's humanoid in shape, standing at about six feet with a medium-sized hole straight through its face and slightly clawlike fingers. Pinkish-purple energy wisps off its being.

*the figure appear to be brandishing a knife, and it lurks in the shadows, now rushing towards umbra*

(07-20-2015, 02:37 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 02:35 AM)Umbra Wrote: Of course, he's asleep... Superego, you've got the most control... Can you wake him up?
I can try.

*the figure appear to be brandishing a knife, and it lurks in the shadows, now rushing towards umbra*

The figure rematerializes in front of it.
"This is your second warning. If you do not leave, I will force you out."
"...Wha?..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 01:35 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 01:33 AM)Corosar Wrote: A....are you okay? l... like that is not normal!

"I think someone's casting a spell on me or something..."
// The colored voices in italics are in Umbra's thoughts... Coro would have to be connected to Umbra's mind, or the other way around, in order to hear them.
hmmm a spell...

//currently... no... she would not know about your mind's voice... though she could if she was peering into the ethereal plane as she can read souls... which reveal the mind of its owner!~
(07-20-2015, 01:41 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 01:37 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you feel very tired, and you most likely will black out soon*

Umbra yawns again. "I'm just gonna..." a pinkish-purple cube of light forms around him, walling him off from the world outside as he starts lying down.
*she went wide eyed immediately looking around the cube trying to find out what was going on.*

...w.....what the....
(07-20-2015, 01:46 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 01:33 AM)Corosar Wrote: Y....you may wanna look into it... i... made sure my brother used the best materials we could from my homeworld... i... its not broken down at all.

ehhh... its... different that a tree... bu... but its just the design of my home r.. right now ... is kinda odd...
hmmm... no one bug tested it before giving it to you? is it experimental or something?

*she tilted her head lightly sighing*

it just sounds so stupid to do!
no it was used on other people, it's just i use it much more than others do, i'm not sure it was designed for the way i use it, and the only person who may be able to fix it, hasn't been around in some time, and can i see your house?

Hmm your system would most likeely be different from mine... so i .. .can't really help you sadly...

*she looked into the cube trying to figure out what was going on.*

(07-20-2015, 02:40 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 02:37 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the figure appear to be brandishing a knife, and it lurks in the shadows, now rushing towards umbra*

The figure rematerializes in front of it.
"...Wha?..."
You have no power here.
*the sun begins to set at an unreasonable rate, and the figure dissapears from sight*

(07-20-2015, 02:42 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 02:40 AM)Umbra Wrote: The figure rematerializes in front of it.
"...Wha?..."
You have no power here.
*the sun begins to set at an unreasonable rate, and the figure dissapears from sight*

"You forget where you are, if this is indeed a dream."
Umbra wakes up with a jolt. "WAH!"

(07-20-2015, 02:45 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 02:42 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: You have no power here.

"You forget where you are, if this is indeed a dream."
Umbra wakes up with a jolt. "WAH!"

*she jumped back squeaking in shock*

Ahh...y... your awake... are ... are you okay?

(07-20-2015, 02:48 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she jumped back squeaking in shock*

"I... I think so... That was one hell of a nightmare..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 02:41 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 01:46 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: no it was used on other people, it's just i use it much more than others do, i'm not sure it was designed for the way i use it, and the only person who may be able to fix it, hasn't been around in some time, and can i see your house?

Hmm your system would most likeely be different from mine... so i .. .can't really help you sadly...

it's okay, it's not too bad, i should be able to turn back now, but i haven't checked. but i'm tired so i should become the size that my door is so i can go to sleep. *he begins to transform into his flareon form* goodnight*he goes into his house to sleep*.

(07-20-2015, 02:49 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 02:48 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she jumped back squeaking in shock*

"I... I think so... That was one hell of a nightmare..."
Hmmm.. sorry about prying... but w... what was it about may i ask? i.. didn't wish to pry into your dreams but... that seemed very.. very unnatural!

*she looked over you worriedly*
(07-20-2015, 02:51 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 02:41 AM)Corosar Wrote: Hmm your system would most likeely be different from mine... so i .. .can't really help you sadly...

it's okay, it's not too bad, i should be able to turn back now, but i haven't checked. but i'm tired so i should become the size that my door is so i can go to sleep. *he begins to transform into his flareon form* goodnight*he goes into his house to sleep*.
*she nodded lightly and smiled*

please sleep well okay!~

(07-20-2015, 02:53 AM)Corosar Wrote: Hmmm.. sorry about prying... but w... what was it about may i ask? i.. didn't wish to pry into your dreams but... that seemed very.. very unnatural!

"Well... I was in a forest, then a colorless mirror of me started dashing toward me..."
The narrator gets lazy, and instead writes that Umbra recounted the entire dream to Coro.
"It was really strange, to say the least..."

(07-20-2015, 02:58 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 02:53 AM)Corosar Wrote: Hmmm.. sorry about prying... but w... what was it about may i ask? i.. didn't wish to pry into your dreams but... that seemed very.. very unnatural!

"Well... I was in a forest, then a colorless mirror of me started dashing toward me..."
The narrator gets lazy, and instead writes that Umbra recounted the entire dream to Coro.
"It was really strange, to say the least..."

T....that sounds very odd... your not cursed or anything... or did you somehow upset someone... it sounds alot like a curse or hex or something..

*she pawed her chin lightly as she sat down pondering whats happening.*

(07-20-2015, 03:01 AM)Corosar Wrote: T....that sounds very odd... your not cursed or anything... or did you somehow upset someone... it sounds alot like a curse or hex or something..

"Well, that Nanite guy was hiding some suitcase... I'll bet he's behind it."

(07-20-2015, 03:02 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 03:01 AM)Corosar Wrote: T....that sounds very odd... your not cursed or anything... or did you somehow upset someone... it sounds alot like a curse or hex or something..

"Well, that Nanite guy was hiding some suitcase... I'll bet he's behind it."

Nanite guy? last i checked there was alot of nanite people here... though that does make me worry a bit.

(07-20-2015, 03:11 AM)Corosar Wrote: Nanite guy? last i checked there was alot of nanite people here... though that does make me worry a bit.

"I think his name was Zeta... It would never be Wurg or Surge. They'd never do anything like this to me."

(07-20-2015, 03:12 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 03:11 AM)Corosar Wrote: Nanite guy? last i checked there was alot of nanite people here... though that does make me worry a bit.

"I think his name was Zeta... It would never be Wurg or Surge. They'd never do anything like this to me."

Zeta? never heard of him before... does... does he have something against people or something?!

*she looked about trying to figure out if she can see someone odd.*