Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 03:19 AM)Corosar Wrote: Zeta? never heard of him before... does... does he have something against people or something?!

*she looked about trying to figure out if she can see someone odd.*

"Well, he and that 'Showtime' guy are pretty much the most mischievous ones around. Whatever they happen to be doing usually doesn't end well..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 07-20-2015

Tim's craft lands next to his workshop, Tim emerging from it soon after. "Okay, so I dropped the pilot guy off back at those alien guys flagship, and I tried to compensate him for his crashed craft. By the way, could I speak to you for a moment Umbra?"

(07-20-2015, 03:36 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim's craft lands next to his workshop, Tim emerging from it soon after. "Okay, so I dropped the pilot guy off back at those alien guys flagship, and I tried to compensate him for his crashed craft. By the way, could I speak to you for a moment Umbra?"

"Yeah, sure... What's up?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 12:23 AM)Umbra Wrote: OdinYggdDanu sighs as she takes her walk, everyone seems so well able to take care of things on their own now.

Umbra waves at her. "Hey, Danu! You look like you're in better shape since I last saw you..."

"Hi there Umbra. Yes, I've been resting and training at home getting myself back into good shape. So far it's worked well, especially once I had enough magic back to retrieve some ambrosia. Just the one cake of that I made had so much improvement... I can't wait for it to give me another serving."

(07-20-2015, 03:47 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 12:23 AM)Umbra Wrote: OdinYggdDanu sighs as she takes her walk, everyone seems so well able to take care of things on their own now.

Umbra waves at her. "Hey, Danu! You look like you're in better shape since I last saw you..."

"Hi there Umbra. Yes, I've been resting and training at home getting myself back into good shape. So far it's worked well, especially once I had enough magic back to retrieve some ambrosia. Just the one cake of that I made had so much improvement... I can't wait for it to give me another serving."

"Sounds good."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 07-20-2015

*One is pacing around the center of town, looking incredibly bored*

(07-20-2015, 03:55 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: *One is pacing around the center of town, looking incredibly bored*

"Something up, One?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 03:24 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 03:19 AM)Corosar Wrote: Zeta? never heard of him before... does... does he have something against people or something?!

*she looked about trying to figure out if she can see someone odd.*

"Well, he and that 'Showtime' guy are pretty much the most mischievous ones around. Whatever they happen to be doing usually doesn't end well..."
I will keep an eye out for them... i am gonna wander about and figure out whats going on.
(07-20-2015, 03:36 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim's craft lands next to his workshop, Tim emerging from it soon after. "Okay, so I dropped the pilot guy off back at those alien guys flagship, and I tried to compensate him for his crashed craft. By the way, could I speak to you for a moment Umbra?"

*she looked over*

o.... oh should i .. give you two some time?

(07-20-2015, 03:56 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 03:55 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: *One is pacing around the center of town, looking incredibly bored*

"Something up, One?"

"How have you been Qne? Haven't seen you in a while either." Danu smiled, setting her basket down as she sat on a bench.

(07-20-2015, 03:56 AM)Umbra Wrote:

"Something up, One?"

Qh, nqthing special. Bqred qut qf my mind. Fqr such a diverse planet, there's nqt a lqt tq dq arqund here...
(07-20-2015, 04:02 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 03:56 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Something up, One?"

"How have you been Qne? Haven't seen you in a while either." Danu smiled, setting her basket down as she sat on a bench.
I've been just dandy. Seriqusly thqugh, what dq yqu peqple dq all day?

(07-20-2015, 04:11 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 03:56 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Something up, One?"

Qh, nqthing special. Bqred qut qf my mind. Fqr such a diverse planet, there's nqt a lqt tq dq arqund here...

"Yeah... I keep myself busy most of the time with inventing. Or sleeping."

Quote:I've been just dandy. Seriqusly thqugh, what dq yqu peqple dq all day?

"Whatever we want, I guess... Unless we're lucky/unlucky enough to be in trouble, usually due to certain residents."

(07-20-2015, 04:17 AM)Umbra Wrote:
Shaadaris Wrote:I've been just dandy. Seriqusly thqugh, what dq yqu peqple dq all day?

"Whatever we want, I guess... Unless we're lucky/unlucky enough to be in trouble, usually due to certain residents."

"Usually, cooking and cleaning, if not napping or studying. I'm always around if anyone needs help, but when things are smooth most people are fine on their own."

Danu reached into her basket and pulled out a slice of cheesecake, having a snack while she talked with Qne and Umbra.

(07-20-2015, 04:17 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 04:11 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Qh, nqthing special. Bqred qut qf my mind. Fqr such a diverse planet, there's nqt a lqt tq dq arqund here...

"Yeah... I keep myself busy most of the time with inventing. Or sleeping."

Quote:I've been just dandy. Seriqusly thqugh, what dq yqu peqple dq all day?

(07-20-2015, 04:24 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 04:17 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Whatever we want, I guess... Unless we're lucky/unlucky enough to be in trouble, usually due to certain residents."

"Usually, cooking and cleaning, if not napping or studying. I'm always around if anyone needs help, but when things are smooth most people are fine on their own."

Danu reached into her basket and pulled out a slice of cheesecake, having a snack while she talked with Qne and Umbra.

*He perks up a bit*
Inventing, yqu say?

((Also just out of curiosity, which of these do you prefer?
HQw abQut that? Qne fQr the mQney, eh?
or
Hqw abqut that? Qne fqr the mqney, eh?
Or should I just drop One's accent/quirk altogether? It is kind of gimmicky.))

(07-20-2015, 04:36 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 04:17 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah... I keep myself busy most of the time with inventing. Or sleeping."

(07-20-2015, 04:24 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Usually, cooking and cleaning, if not napping or studying. I'm always around if anyone needs help, but when things are smooth most people are fine on their own."

*He perks up a bit*
Inventing, yqu say?

or

// second one looks better.

"Yeah, I work with extremely volatile, element-affiliated crystals."

(07-20-2015, 04:53 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 04:36 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: *He perks up a bit*
Inventing, yqu say?

or

// second one looks better.

"Yeah, I work with extremely volatile, element-affiliated crystals."

Can I see?

(07-20-2015, 04:59 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ...
Can I see?

"The workshop or one of the inventions?"

(07-20-2015, 05:04 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 04:59 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ...
Can I see?

"The workshop or one of the inventions?"

Bqth.

(07-20-2015, 05:17 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Bqth.

"All right, then. To the tree!" Umbra strikes a heroic pointing pose for absolutely no serious reason.

(07-20-2015, 05:21 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 05:17 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Bqth.

"All right, then. To the tree!" Umbra strikes a heroic pointing pose for absolutely no serious reason.

*One sighs and raises his hand into a facepalm-ready position but doesn't bother to actually facepalm*

(07-20-2015, 05:40 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 05:21 AM)Umbra Wrote: "All right, then. To the tree!" Umbra strikes a heroic pointing pose for absolutely no serious reason.

*One sighs and raises his hand into a facepalm-ready position but doesn't bother to actually facepalm*

His position falters. "Actually, I'm really tired... Can it wait until tomorrow?

// need to sleep. Workstuffs on Monday...