Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 01:11 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Oh gosh, Marxon? You okay little buddy?"

Danu sets her basket down and kneels beside him, holding out a hand over his head wound.

His blood on the ground sort of flows away from Danu, leaving the ground she's on clean and dry, as she starts using her magic to heal him.

"What happened here? How did he get like this?"

"That's... Very not good... We don't exactly have doctors around."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 01:14 AM)Umbra Wrote:

Danu sets her basket down and kneels beside him, holding out a hand over his head wound.

His blood on the ground sort of flows away from Danu, leaving the ground she's on clean and dry, as she starts using her magic to heal him.

doesn't marxon have medical drones? maybe we can get him to them?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-21-2015

(07-20-2015, 10:18 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 10:13 PM)Corosar Wrote: My name is Corunei Karkarn. I... i came from my homeworld recently to here in looking for where i use to be... but i seeemd to have been lost in dimensions... my title in my world matters little here... as this is not my world....

what were you in your world, sorry for intruding but i'm curious. *says an anthro phoenix with a recognizable voice*

(07-20-2015, 10:59 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 10:13 PM)Corosar Wrote: My name is Corunei Karkarn. I... i came from my homeworld recently to here in looking for where i use to be... but i seeemd to have been lost in dimensions... my title in my world matters little here... as this is not my world....

Hello corunei, don't worry about not fitting in. Most people here aren't even from This planet. As for your title, I assume you are part of a royal family of sorts?
I was.... as well as being a god.... and a up and coming reaper... but as i said... titles in my world... are by my law... only in that world.
(07-21-2015, 01:13 AM)Marxon Wrote:

*you see a tiny little space rock next to him, it hit hard enough to fracture his skull right around the frontal lobe, the probability of brain damage appears high*

Owwwwww...

(07-21-2015, 01:14 AM)Umbra Wrote:

*she looked over to marxon grabbing her surgeon kit from her hip and sitting down next to him.*

hmmm this is definately rare... lets see here...

*she pulls out a few examination tools checking for brain damage, heart rate and bloodloss levels.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 01:20 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 01:14 AM)Umbra Wrote: "That's... Very not good... We don't exactly have doctors around."

(you want to carry an obese avali 30 miles through a forest?)

(07-21-2015, 01:21 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 10:18 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: what were you in your world, sorry for intruding but i'm curious. *says an anthro phoenix with a recognizable voice*

(07-20-2015, 10:59 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Hello corunei, don't worry about not fitting in. Most people here aren't even from This planet. As for your title, I assume you are part of a royal family of sorts?
I was.... as well as being a god.... and a up and coming reaper... but as i said... titles in my world... are by my law... only in that world.
(07-21-2015, 01:13 AM)Marxon Wrote: *you see a tiny little space rock next to him, it hit hard enough to fracture his skull right around the frontal lobe, the probability of brain damage appears high*

Owwwwww...

(07-21-2015, 01:14 AM)Umbra Wrote: "That's... Very not good... We don't exactly have doctors around."

*she looked over to marxon grabbing her surgeon kit from her hip and sitting down next to him.*

*she pulls out a few examination tools checking for brain damage, heart rate and bloodloss levels.*
*brain activity would be minimal, and theres an almost lethal amount of missing blood due to it being a head wound*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 01:13 AM)Marxon Wrote:

*you see a tiny little space rock next to him, it hit hard enough to fracture his skull right around the frontal lobe, the probability of brain damage appears high*

Owwwwww...

"Really, a micrometeorite? The bad luck required for that to happen is literally off the charts. Its the kind of thing I'd wish on someone who hurt my family, but wouldn't ever want to actually happen."

"He's still alive though, if I can stop the bleeding at least it'll buy time to figure out how bad the damage is and how to repair him."

(07-21-2015, 01:20 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:

"They're in his ship, which went back into space after he dissappeared. I'm surprised to see him here, it would be wonderful to see him again if he was healthy."

(07-20-2015, 10:18 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: what were you in your world, sorry for intruding but i'm curious. *says an anthro phoenix with a recognizable voice*

(07-20-2015, 10:59 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Hello corunei, don't worry about not fitting in. Most people here aren't even from This planet. As for your title, I assume you are part of a royal family of sorts?

"Oh, we do have a doctor around after all. I don't believe we've met though, miss?"

Danu looks up to her, something in her hand glowing faintly green as she attempts to control bleeding

(07-21-2015, 01:21 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 01:20 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: doesn't marxon have medical drones? maybe we can get him to them?
(you want to carry an obese avali 30 miles through a forest?)

(07-21-2015, 01:21 AM)Corosar Wrote: I was.... as well as being a god.... and a up and coming reaper... but as i said... titles in my world... are by my law... only in that world.

*brain activity would be minimal, and theres an almost lethal amount of missing blood due to it being a head wound*

*she swallowed nervously as she began to pull out some IV drips bags and took a small sample of the blood from the wound as it has already bled out for examining so she could get the right blood transfusion. She quickly gave an anethetic and a painkiller shot so she could begin patching up the injury.*

This is not good... brain activity is very very low....

*she carefully pulled out her medical equipment from her kit pulling them out of their sterile sleeves and beginning to work on getting the fracture taken care off and relieving the pressure on the brain to prevent more damages to it.*

(07-21-2015, 01:29 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 01:21 AM)Marxon Wrote: (you want to carry an obese avali 30 miles through a forest?)

*she swallowed nervously as she began to pull out some IV drips bags and took a small sample of the blood from the wound as it has already bled out for examining so she could get the right blood transfusion. She quickly gave an anethetic and a painkiller shot so she could begin patching up the injury.*

*she carefully pulled out her medical equipment from her kit pulling them out of their sterile sleeves and beginning to work on getting the fracture taken care off and relieving the pressure on the brain to prevent more damages to it.*
(I need to sleep, hope you can continue without my input)

Umbra just sits on the sidelines, not able to do anything and not feeling very good about it.

(07-21-2015, 01:29 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 01:13 AM)Marxon Wrote: *you see a tiny little space rock next to him, it hit hard enough to fracture his skull right around the frontal lobe, the probability of brain damage appears high*

Owwwwww...

"Really, a micrometeorite? The bad luck required for that to happen is literally off the charts. Its the kind of thing I'd wish on someone who hurt my family, but wouldn't ever want to actually happen."

"He's still alive though, if I can stop the bleeding at least it'll buy time to figure out how bad the damage is and how to repair him."

(07-21-2015, 01:20 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: doesn't marxon have medical drones? maybe we can get him to them?

"They're in his ship, which went back into space after he dissappeared. I'm surprised to see him here, it would be wonderful to see him again if he was healthy."

(07-21-2015, 01:21 AM)Corosar Wrote: I was.... as well as being a god.... and a up and coming reaper... but as i said... titles in my world... are by my law... only in that world.

"Oh, we do have a doctor around after all. I don't believe we've met though, miss?"

Danu looks up to her, something in her hand glowing faintly green as she attempts to control bleeding
My name is Corunei... i.... i need to focus ... i rather not have more damages to his brain...

*she hooked up the IV blooddrip with matching bloodbag as she removed the fragments of skull that were not gonna heal right and were posing a risk.*
(07-21-2015, 01:31 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 01:29 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she swallowed nervously as she began to pull out some IV drips bags and took a small sample of the blood from the wound as it has already bled out for examining so she could get the right blood transfusion. She quickly gave an anethetic and a painkiller shot so she could begin patching up the injury.*

(I need to sleep, hope you can continue without my input)

//yea i should be good... you should be all bandaged up and fixed up before you return.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 12:58 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 12:46 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: And what happend in said dream?

"I was visited by some wisplike being that claimed to be in my own head."
And what did it say?

oh uh, okay then that's uh yeah. *Austin is an anthro phoenix for some reason*
(07-21-2015, 01:29 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 01:21 AM)Marxon Wrote: (you want to carry an obese avali 30 miles through a forest?)

you have medical uh experience, huh that's nice, good luck not sure you'll need it though.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 01:32 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 01:29 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Oh, we do have a doctor around after all. I don't believe we've met though, miss?"

My name is Corunei... i.... i need to focus ... i rather not have more damages to his brain...

*she hooked up the IV blooddrip with matching bloodbag as she removed the fragments of skull that were not gonna heal right and were posing a risk.*

Danu quietly helps her, using the healing spell she had to keep the bleeding to a minimum while Corunei worked on physically assessing and repairing the damage.

(07-21-2015, 01:29 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Really, a micrometeorite? The bad luck required for that to happen is literally off the charts. Its the kind of thing I'd wish on someone who hurt my family, but wouldn't ever want to actually happen."

(07-21-2015, 01:31 AM)Marxon Wrote: (I need to sleep, hope you can continue without my input)

//yea i should be good... you should be all bandaged up and fixed up before you return.
(Worth noting there are multiple titanium plates in the skull)

(07-21-2015, 01:39 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
oh uh, okay then that's uh yeah. *Austin is an anthro phoenix for some reason*
(07-21-2015, 01:29 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she swallowed nervously as she began to pull out some IV drips bags and took a small sample of the blood from the wound as it has already bled out for examining so she could get the right blood transfusion. She quickly gave an anethetic and a painkiller shot so she could begin patching up the injury.*

you have medical uh experience, huh that's nice, good luck not sure you'll need it though.
Training in the avali academy as a field surgeon has its perks.

*She smiled softly as she worked.*
(07-21-2015, 01:39 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 01:32 AM)Corosar Wrote: My name is Corunei... i.... i need to focus ... i rather not have more damages to his brain...

Danu quietly helps her, using the healing spell she had to keep the bleeding to a minimum while Corunei worked on physically assessing and repairing the damage.

Hmmm healing magic.... good to know we have that available... i often opt to not using my healing abilitiees... because of their.... oddity.... thanks though...

*she managed to pull out the fragments that were a problem. She carefully cleaned up and reconnected the blood vessels together before removing the pooled blood. Afterwards she carefully pulling out a small precast plate to over the hole in the skull with and carefully using the fragments she pulled out earlier to make a cement for the plate to make it harder for marx's body to reject it. Finally closing up the wound and setting up small devices to track brain activity and vitals.*

good thing he is an avali... or i would not be as quick in this as i need to...

(07-21-2015, 01:33 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: And what did it say?

"I'd, uh... Rather not disclose that information."

(07-21-2015, 01:41 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 01:32 AM)Corosar Wrote: My name is Corunei... i.... i need to focus ... i rather not have more damages to his brain...

(Worth noting there are multiple titanium plates in the skull)

//just mentioned replacing the broken part of the skull with another plate.... you really like injuries to yourself hmm? besides... if you had injuries like this before this would not effect her working her hardest to clean you up and make sure your gonna survive... its not her job to examine someone's head after all... just to fix them up.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 01:29 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Really, a micrometeorite? The bad luck required for that to happen is literally off the charts. Its the kind of thing I'd wish on someone who hurt my family, but wouldn't ever want to actually happen."

"They're in his ship, which went back into space after he dissappeared. You I'm surprised to see him here, it would be wonderful to see him again if he was healthy."

(07-21-2015, 01:31 AM)Marxon Wrote: (I need to sleep, hope you can continue without my input)

*looks down at marx, fear and panic stricken*
I'm suprised in the condition he's in, considering he got hit by a mico meteorite.
possible internal burns.

(07-21-2015, 01:46 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 01:39 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: oh uh, okay then that's uh yeah. *Austin is an anthro phoenix for some reason*you have medical uh experience, huh that's nice, good luck not sure you'll need it though.
Training in the avali academy as a field surgeon has its perks.

*he opens his mouth to say something but stops frowning a bit*

(07-21-2015, 01:47 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:

*looks down at marx, fear and panic stricken*
I'm suprised in the condition he's in, considering he got hit by a mico meteorite.
possible internal burns.
Titanium reinforcement.... his skull is covered in plates of it... he is lucky he has them or this would have ended worse.
(07-21-2015, 01:49 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 01:46 AM)Corosar Wrote: Training in the avali academy as a field surgeon has its perks.

*he opens his mouth to say something but stops frowning a bit*

*hears you opening your mouth to speak.*

don't be afraid to speak up... whats the matter?

(07-21-2015, 01:51 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 01:49 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *he opens his mouth to say something but stops frowning a bit*

*hears you opening your mouth to speak.*

don't be afraid to speak up... whats the matter?

oh it's nothing, not important, yeah not important.