Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 01:53 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 01:51 AM)Corosar Wrote: *hears you opening your mouth to speak.*

don't be afraid to speak up... whats the matter?

oh it's nothing, not important, yeah not important.

*one of her ears pointed directly at you.*

s.....sure.... just so you know i am not intending to hurt others... i trained to help!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 01:55 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 01:53 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: oh it's nothing, not important, yeah not important.

*one of her ears pointed directly at you.*

s.....sure.... just so you know i am not intending to hurt others... i trained to help!

no it's not that, it's not that, nothing to do with you.

(07-21-2015, 01:56 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 01:55 AM)Corosar Wrote: *one of her ears pointed directly at you.*

no it's not that, it's not that, nothing to do with you.

Well if you have anything wrong please mention it... i... i rather not be kept out of the loop if there is something you find wrong with me.... and yes i understand one concern people have when they find out... why is a reaper also a doctor... because i rather people have a good life then have to see them move on...

(07-21-2015, 01:59 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 01:56 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: no it's not that, it's not that, nothing to do with you.

Well if you have anything wrong please mention it... i... i rather not be kept out of the loop if there is something you find wrong with me.... and yes i understand one concern people have when they find out... why is a reaper also a doctor... because i rather people have a good life then have to see them move on...
there's nothing wrong involving you, you're a good person.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-21-2015

*the grey nanite mass just walks away, knowing his friend marx will be ok*
*umbra has another sudden urge to fall asleap*

you know, now that i think about it, i'm not sure what i'm thinking, for some dumb reason i decided to not tell you my original form is being an avali and that i can become one right now, i'm just being crazy. (this was supposed to be a double post merged)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 02:04 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the grey nanite mass just walks away, knowing his friend marx will be ok*

"Argh... Dammit, not again..." Umbra forms a cube barrier again, knowing what's going to happen next.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 01:46 AM)Corosar Wrote: Hmmm healing magic.... good to know we have that available... i often opt to not using my healing abilitiees... because of their.... oddity.... thanks though...

"Yes, but I can only really use it in emergencies like this. It puts too much of a burden on my body, I'm getting too old for this stuff."

Danu smiles as Marxon's wounds are tended to, glad to have another skilled healer in the village. Her new body was causing a lot of problems for her magic.

(07-21-2015, 02:01 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 01:59 AM)Corosar Wrote: Well if you have anything wrong please mention it... i... i rather not be kept out of the loop if there is something you find wrong with me.... and yes i understand one concern people have when they find out... why is a reaper also a doctor... because i rather people have a good life then have to see them move on...
there's nothing wrong involving you, you're a good person.
T.... thank you very much

*she smiled softly as she worked.*
(07-21-2015, 02:08 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 02:04 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the grey nanite mass just walks away, knowing his friend marx will be ok*

"Argh... Dammit, not again..." Umbra forms a cube barrier again, knowing what's going to happen next.
Umbra if your not awake by the time i have stabilized him i am asking permission to try and figure out whats happening to you!
(07-21-2015, 02:09 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 01:46 AM)Corosar Wrote: Hmmm healing magic.... good to know we have that available... i often opt to not using my healing abilitiees... because of their.... oddity.... thanks though...

"Yes, but I can only really use it in emergencies like this. It puts too much of a burden on my body, I'm getting too old for this stuff."

Danu smiles as Marxon's wounds are tended to, glad to have another skilled healer in the village. Her new body was causing a lot of problems for her magic.

its not.... really a strain on my body... but its more the act is... kinda... urmm... very strange... i rather use something people are comfortable with!

*she began to stitch up the headwound as she watched the vitals making sure they remain stable.*

(07-21-2015, 02:15 AM)Corosar Wrote: Umbra if your not awake by the time i have stabilized him i am asking permission to try and figure out whats happening to you!

"Yeah, sure..." He yawns. "I should be fine, though..."

(07-21-2015, 02:15 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 02:01 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: there's nothing wrong involving you, you're a good person.
T.... thank you very much

*she smiled softly as she worked.*

(07-21-2015, 02:08 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Argh... Dammit, not again..." Umbra forms a cube barrier again, knowing what's going to happen next.
Umbra if your not awake by the time i have stabilized him i am asking permission to try and figure out whats happening to you!

(07-21-2015, 02:09 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Yes, but I can only really use it in emergencies like this. It puts too much of a burden on my body, I'm getting too old for this stuff."

its not.... really a strain on my body... but its more the act is... kinda... urmm... very strange... i rather use something people are comfortable with!

*she began to stitch up the headwound as she watched the vitals making sure they remain stable.*
now i'm wondering how you heal people, and you seem really good at this, but i digress i'm just wasting your focus at this point i'll stop interrupting.
(07-21-2015, 02:05 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: you know, now that i think about it, i'm not sure what i'm thinking, for some dumb reason i decided to not tell you my original form is being an avali and that i can become one right now, i'm just being crazy. (this was supposed to be a double post merged)

(07-21-2015, 02:19 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 02:15 AM)Corosar Wrote: Umbra if your not awake by the time i have stabilized him i am asking permission to try and figure out whats happening to you!

*she nodded lightly as she continued with the stitches and moving her paws in thin air as she seemed to be looking at something... or listening to something.*

(07-21-2015, 02:19 AM)Umbra Wrote:

*you balck out again, and wake up in a very fimalliar woods, except it's dark out, and the figure is nowhere in sight*

(07-21-2015, 02:22 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 02:19 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah, sure..." He yawns. "I should be fine, though..."
*you balck out again, and wake up in a very fimalliar woods, except it's dark out, and the figure is nowhere in sight*

"Oh, good... No crazy things... Yet."

(07-21-2015, 02:27 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 02:22 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you balck out again, and wake up in a very fimalliar woods, except it's dark out, and the figure is nowhere in sight*

"Oh, good... No crazy things... Yet."

*you see a small hut far off, light seeping from the windows*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 02:20 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 02:19 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Yeah, sure..." He yawns. "I should be fine, though..."

*she nodded lightly as she continued with the stitches and moving her paws in thin air as she seemed to be looking at something... or listening to something.*

"He seems to be alright. His memories might have gotten messed up though, we won't know till he wakes up."

Danu had stopped using her magic for now

*yawn* i'm tired, goodnight all, i'll see you all tomorrow. *Austin goes into his house to sleep*

(07-21-2015, 02:28 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 02:27 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Oh, good... No crazy things... Yet."

*you see a small hut far off, light seeping from the windows*

"I'm... Not even going to bother." Umbra turns the other way.

(07-21-2015, 02:49 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 02:28 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you see a small hut far off, light seeping from the windows*

"I'm... Not even going to bother." Umbra turns the other way.

*as you creep around in the underbrush the you hear a soft click noise *

(07-21-2015, 02:58 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *as you creep around in the underbrush the you hear a soft click noise *

"...Crap."