Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 02:58 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 02:58 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *as you creep around in the underbrush the you hear a soft click noise *

"...Crap."

*you appear to be standing on a bear trap*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 03:01 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 02:58 AM)Umbra Wrote: "...Crap."

*you appear to be standing on a bear trap*

He jumps out before it closes... After all, he only heard a 'click'.

(07-21-2015, 03:02 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 03:01 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you appear to be standing on a bear trap*

He jumps out before it closes... After all, he only heard a 'click'.

*the cottage, strangly enough is a few meters behind you* 

(07-21-2015, 03:06 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 03:02 AM)Umbra Wrote: He jumps out before it closes... After all, he only heard a 'click'.

*the cottage, strangly enough is a few meters behind you* 

"...Did that move?"

(07-21-2015, 03:11 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 03:06 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the cottage, strangly enough is a few meters behind you* 

"...Did that move?"

*for a breife moment the moon hight in the sky is eclipsed by something *

(07-21-2015, 03:18 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 03:11 AM)Umbra Wrote: "...Did that move?"

*for a breife moment the moon hight in the sky is eclipsed by something *

"Okay, I'm a bit weirded out now..."
The black figure reappears, dimly lighting its surroundings with a faint pinkish-purple light.
"Remember that it's just a dream."
"R-right..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 02:31 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 02:20 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she nodded lightly as she continued with the stitches and moving her paws in thin air as she seemed to be looking at something... or listening to something.*

"He seems to be alright. His memories might have gotten messed up though, we won't know till he wakes up."

Danu had stopped using her magic for now

*she nodded lightly as she watched the vitals.*

it be best if we didn't leave him on teh ground...

(07-21-2015, 03:24 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 03:18 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *for a breife moment the moon hight in the sky is eclipsed by something *

"Okay, I'm a bit weirded out now..."
The black figure reappears, dimly lighting its surroundings with a faint pinkish-purple light.
"R-right..."

*a gust of wind blows open the door*

(07-21-2015, 03:28 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 03:24 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Okay, I'm a bit weirded out now..."
"R-right..."

*a gust of wind blows open the door*

"Yah!"
"Relax. Whatever's here is obviously trying to lead us somewhere."
The wisplike being heads in. When Umbra doesn't come, it grabs him by the collar of his shirt and pulls him inside.

(07-21-2015, 03:29 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 03:28 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a gust of wind blows open the door*

"Yah!"
"Relax. Whatever's here is obviously trying to lead us somewhere."
The wisplike being heads in. When Umbra doesn't come, it grabs him by the collar of his shirt and pulls him inside.

*inside is the figure, sitting on a chair, sharpening a knife. It doesn't notice you entering the building*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 03:25 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 02:31 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "He seems to be alright. His memories might have gotten messed up though, we won't know till he wakes up."

Danu had stopped using her magic for now

*she nodded lightly as she watched the vitals.*

"We should move him to my house now that he's stable enough to be transported."

Danu very carefully traces a pattern of dots over Marxon's limp body, then touches her hands and spreads them apart.

He is lifted off the ground by a cloud, cushioned very carefully to avoid disturbing his injuries any further as Danu guides the cloud towards her house.

"So, you mentioned you could heal before, what kind of magic do you use? Seems we're both travellers from worlds far away that were brought here for reasons we never really will know."

(07-21-2015, 03:33 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *inside is the figure, sitting on a chair, sharpening a knife. It doesn't notice you entering the building*

The pinkish-purple figure disappears and is replaced by a similar, light blue one. Instead of the wispy trails that rose off the previous' body, this one has puffs of what looks to be icy cold air in their place.
"What do you want?"
Meanwhile, Umbra stays behind the new wisp and lets it do the talking, unsure of what to do.

(07-21-2015, 03:41 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 03:33 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *inside is the figure, sitting on a chair, sharpening a knife. It doesn't notice you entering the building*

The pinkish-purple figure disappears and is replaced by a similar, light blue one. Instead of the wispy trails that rose off the previous' body, this one has puffs of what looks to be icy cold air in their place.
"What do you want?"
Meanwhile, Umbra stays behind the new wisp and lets it do the talking, unsure of what to do.

*it turns around slowly, remaing silent*

(07-21-2015, 03:44 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *it turns around slowly, remaing silent*

"I said... What do you want?"

(07-21-2015, 03:47 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 03:44 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *it turns around slowly, remaing silent*

"I said... What do you want?"
*it jumps out of the chair and pounces at wisp like figure*
//is this good?

(07-21-2015, 03:49 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 03:47 AM)Umbra Wrote: "I said... What do you want?"
*it jumps out of the chair and pounces at wisp like figure*
//is this good?

// much better.
It simply passes through.
"Yeah, nice try. Are you gonna talk or what?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 03:38 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 03:25 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she nodded lightly as she watched the vitals.*

"We should move him to my house now that he's stable enough to be transported."

Danu very carefully traces a pattern of dots over Marxon's limp body, then touches her hands and spreads them apart.

He is lifted off the ground by a cloud, cushioned very carefully to avoid disturbing his injuries any further as Danu guides the cloud towards her house.

"So, you mentioned you could heal before, what kind of magic do you use? Seems we're both travellers from worlds far away that were brought here for reasons we never really will know."

Yea... i can heal though a sort of magic... it runs in my family.... you may not know but my natural form is that of a dragon... in my family we have... some vampires in my linage and no not evil... we have found other methods of making sure our blood feeding relatives are healthy.. i didn't get vampirism like my grandmother... but i did get her healing blood.... she was never able to heal like normal... instead we used harmful drugs to heal her. her blood however was... effective in healing wounds of normal beings... it passed down to me.... but i don't usse it often... because well.... blood...

"Right, well, I don't have time for you to waste. We're leaving."
Umbra wakes up with a jolt again.
"Well... That's a thing that happened. Maybe I'll just... Go back inside..."
He does so.

// morning woooooork...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 04:30 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 03:38 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "We should move him to my house now that he's stable enough to be transported."

Yea... i can heal though a sort of magic... it runs in my family.... you may not know but my natural form is that of a dragon... in my family we have... some vampires in my linage and no not evil... we have found other methods of making sure our blood feeding relatives are healthy.. i didn't get vampirism like my grandmother... but i did get her healing blood.... she was never able to heal like normal... instead we used harmful drugs to heal her. her blood however was... effective in healing wounds of normal beings... it passed down to me.... but i don't usse it often... because well.... blood...

"That does sound unusual."

Danu had gently floated Marxon's body onto a couch in her house, letting the cloud disperse and taking a seat at the table with a tray of sweetrolls to enjoy.

"Want some? I make stuff like this all the time."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-21-2015

*Austin exits his house his avali form for the first time in a long time* hello all and good day to you.