Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-21-2015

Uhhhhh, whur em ai?

(07-21-2015, 04:22 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 04:30 AM)Corosar Wrote: Yea... i can heal though a sort of magic... it runs in my family.... you may not know but my natural form is that of a dragon... in my family we have... some vampires in my linage and no not evil... we have found other methods of making sure our blood feeding relatives are healthy.. i didn't get vampirism like my grandmother... but i did get her healing blood.... she was never able to heal like normal... instead we used harmful drugs to heal her. her blood however was... effective in healing wounds of normal beings... it passed down to me.... but i don't usse it often... because well.... blood...

"That does sound unusual."

Danu had gently floated Marxon's body onto a couch in her house, letting the cloud disperse and taking a seat at the table with a tray of sweetrolls to enjoy.

"Want some? I make stuff like this all the time."
O_o

oh heck yes...

*eagerly noms the sweet rolls, at least he has his appetite*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 05:14 PM)Marxon Wrote: Uhhhhh, whur em ai?

(07-21-2015, 04:22 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "That does sound unusual."

Danu had gently floated Marxon's body onto a couch in her house, letting the cloud disperse and taking a seat at the table with a tray of sweetrolls to enjoy.

"Want some? I make stuff like this all the time."
O_o

oh heck yes...

"Glad you're alright Marxon, but take it easy you just had a really serious head wound." Danu smiles, watching him.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 05:30 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 05:14 PM)Marxon Wrote: Uhhhhh, whur em ai?

O_o

oh heck yes...

"Glad you're alright Marxon, but take it easy you just had a really serious head wound." Danu smiles, watching him.
Huurrr durr fug ur burs gurk...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-21-2015

i wonder how marxon is doing, eh i'm sure he's fine. man the village is empty, am i early or something?

(07-21-2015, 05:32 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 05:30 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Glad you're alright Marxon, but take it easy you just had a really serious head wound." Danu smiles, watching him.
Huurrr durr fug ur burs gurk...
"I didn't catch that, say it again?"

(07-21-2015, 06:00 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 05:32 PM)Marxon Wrote: Huurrr durr fug ur burs gurk...
"I didn't catch that, say it again?"
Sorry, had something stuck under mg tongue.

Do you have more sweetrolls?

(07-21-2015, 07:02 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 06:00 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I didn't catch that, say it again?"
Sorry, had something stuck under mg tongue.

"I'd probably have to cook another batch." Danu smiled, having set a few aside for herself knowing what Marxon's appetite was like.

(07-21-2015, 09:34 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 07:02 PM)Marxon Wrote: Sorry, had something stuck under mg tongue.

"I'd probably have to cook another batch." Danu smiled, having set a few aside for herself knowing what Marxon's appetite was like.
Big Grin

*the little avali squeaks with delight*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-21-2015

Umbra leaves his house to spend time with everyone else once again.
"Good afternoon, everyone..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-22-2015

(07-21-2015, 11:48 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra leaves his house to spend time with everyone else once again.

hi do you know if marxon is okay, i missed that. *Austin is in his 'vali form for the first time in a long time*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-22-2015

(07-22-2015, 12:01 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 11:48 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra leaves his house to spend time with everyone else once again.

hi do you know if marxon is okay, i missed that. *Austin is his 'vali form for the first time in a long time*

"...I just came out of my house for the first time today. So no..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-22-2015

hello umbra, did you have another one of thoes weird dreams?
*in the corner of your feild of version, you see a glimpse of the figure*
//not a dream.

(07-22-2015, 12:03 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 12:01 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: hi do you know if marxon is okay, i missed that. *Austin is his 'vali form for the first time in a long time*

"...I just came out of my house for the first time today. So no..."

oh okay, do you, at least know where he is?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 07-22-2015

((I might take a break from RPing... It feels like too much to deal with right now.
1. Have to finish the Samhain story arc finally. This requires some of the stuff in the next few numbers to happen first.
2. Need to get the characters from the sidestory RP thing I wrote here... I haven't decided how or when yet.
3. Have to work on One some more. Still having trouble RPing him properly and need to get some more stuff sorted out with him. Honestly I shouldn't have introduced him as early as I did. Heck, he'd probably be better suited to a different RP entirely... except I don't know of any other RPs and bleh...
4. Wryb's "condition" needs to be fixed somehow. I have a plan in mind but it goes against some setup I did previously for it. I need to find a way to get the two ideas to work together, and it requires both 2. and 3. to work...

Wrybdeac, Shopkeep/Eltereavean, Ezvrael, U/Alt!Sylrein (multiple of)[deceased], Ebendach/Enochiah/Ybbndagg, Sylrein, Samhain/Sheinam, Aefendiem Wytnner, Heibegsyr Sheinam[possessed], Cirlaenul Kalykne, Yultehgen Ryldheb, Uilohrih/Alt!Wrybdeac, Sribahwn, Mountain Chimera, One/Alt!Yvori, Yvori Tanji[retconned], Tsubomi Tanji[retconned], The Spacetime Gap[eternal].
I HAVE TOO MANY CHARACTERS! SEDYTHIOUDFIGUCYDVUFBIGIVCUXYCUVBGNOBVIUCYXSCDFUVIBUVCSYDIUF!!!))

(07-22-2015, 12:04 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: hello umbra, did you have another one of thoes weird dreams?
//not a dream.

"Yeah... I was contacted again. And, apparently, I was told this phrase I'm not supposed to use unless I need to..."

(07-22-2015, 12:04 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: oh okay, do you, at least know where he is?

"I think he's in the center area."

(07-22-2015, 12:21 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((I might take a break from RPing... It feels like too much to deal with right now.
1. Have to finish the Samhain story arc finally. This requires some of the stuff in the next few numbers to happen first.
2. Need to get the characters from the sidestory RP thing I wrote here... I haven't decided how or when yet.
3. Have to work on One some more. Still having trouble RPing him properly and need to get some more stuff sorted out with him. Honestly I shouldn't have introduced him as early as I did. Heck, he'd probably be better suited to a different RP entirely... except I don't know of any other RPs and bleh...
4. Wryb's "condition" needs to be fixed somehow. I have a plan in mind but it goes against some setup I did previously for it. I need to find a way to get the two ideas to work together, and it requires both 2. and 3. to work...

Wrybdeac, Shopkeep/Eltereavean, Ezvrael, U/Alt!Sylrein (multiple of)[deceased], Ebendach/Enochiah/Ybbndagg, Sylrein, Samhain/Sheinam, Aefendiem Wytnner, Heibegsyr Sheinam[possessed], Cirlaenul Kalykne, Yultehgen Ryldheb, Uilohrih/Alt!Wrybdeac, Sribahwn, Mountain Chimera, One/Alt!Yvori, Yvori Tanji[retconned], Tsubomi Tanji[retconned], The Spacetime Gap[eternal].
I HAVE TOO MANY CHARACTERS! SEDYTHIOUDFIGUCYDVUFBIGIVCUXYCUVBGNOBVIUCYXSCDFUVIBUVCSYDIUF!!!))

// Take your time, buddy.
// Also, that's a loooooot of characters.

(07-22-2015, 12:24 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 12:04 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: hello umbra, did you have another one of thoes weird dreams?
//not a dream.

"Yeah... I was contacted again. And, apparently, I was told this phrase I'm not supposed to use unless I need to..."

(07-22-2015, 12:04 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: oh okay, do you, at least know where he is?

(07-22-2015, 12:21 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((I might take a break from RPing... It feels like too much to deal with right now.

// Take your time, buddy.
// Also, that's a loooooot of characters.

Phrase?
Is it some kind of banishment thing?

(07-22-2015, 12:40 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Phrase?

"I have absolutely no idea."

(07-22-2015, 12:41 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 12:40 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Phrase?

"I have absolutely no idea."

That'll probally come In han-
*you hear a snap noise*
Beeeeeeeeeep
*the nanite mass starts to quiver*

(07-22-2015, 12:24 AM)Umbra Wrote:

no i was by the center, not there, i think he was moved or something, it makes sense that he would be.

(07-22-2015, 01:05 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: That'll probally come In han-
*you hear a snap noise*
Beeeeeeeeeep
*the nanite mass starts to quiver*

"...What? Is there something behind me?"