Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-22-2015

(07-22-2015, 01:12 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 01:05 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: That'll probally come In han-
*you hear a snap noise*
Beeeeeeeeeep
*the nanite mass starts to quiver*

"...What? Is there something behind me?"
I AM ERROR!
Press any key to restart.
Insert install disk.
No disk found.
Please confirm dis cover is closed.
Insert disk and press enter.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-22-2015

(07-22-2015, 01:19 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: I AM ERROR!
Insert install disk.
No disk found.

"...Okay, who attacked the nanite mass? And... How?..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-22-2015

(07-22-2015, 01:23 AM)Umbra Wrote:
Insert install disk.
No disk found.

this is scary, i don't think there are many people who can do this, they must be powerful, i'm gonna go look for marxon bye. *he runs off*

(07-22-2015, 01:23 AM)Umbra Wrote:
Insert install disk.
No disk found.

System not responsive.
System may be busy or melting into slag
Aplacating failieur detected.
Save work and close.
Waiting for processor.
CONTROL ALT DELEAT!
*the nanite mass colapses*

(07-22-2015, 01:32 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: System not responsive.
Save work and close.
Waiting for processor.
CONTROL ALT DELEAT!

"That's... Not good..." Umbra sweeps up the nanites and puts them in a container.

(07-22-2015, 01:36 AM)Umbra Wrote:
Save work and close.
Waiting for processor.
CONTROL ALT DELEAT!

"That's... Not good..." Umbra sweeps up the nanites and puts them in a container.*
*you feel tired, and without warning you balck out*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-22-2015

(07-22-2015, 01:36 AM)Umbra Wrote:
Save work and close.
Waiting for processor.
CONTROL ALT DELEAT!

"That's... Not good..." Umbra sweeps up the nanites and puts them in a container.

*she stretched as she came into the area wondering what was going on.*

(07-22-2015, 01:43 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 01:36 AM)Umbra Wrote: "That's... Not good..." Umbra sweeps up the nanites and puts them in a container.

*she stretched as she came into the area wondering what was going on.*

*turns around to check on umbra because he is feeling guilty for leaving umbra after zeta collapsed* oh hi there how are you doing? *Austin is an avali exactly like my profile pic*
(07-22-2015, 01:39 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 01:36 AM)Umbra Wrote: "That's... Not good..." Umbra sweeps up the nanites and puts them in a container.*
oh looks like umbra is sleeping on the pavement,

(07-22-2015, 01:48 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 01:43 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she stretched as she came into the area wondering what was going on.*

*turns around to check on umbra because he is feeling guilty for leaving umbra after zeta collapsed* oh hi there how are you doing? *Austin is an avali exactly like my profile pic*
(07-22-2015, 01:39 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you feel tired, and without warning you balck out*
You like changing alot austin hmm?

*her eyes had been glowing as she entered the area feeling something wrong.*

This... is definitely not normal!

*she walked up to Umbra checking on vitals as she looked around keeping her ears up and open.

(07-22-2015, 02:01 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 01:48 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *turns around to check on umbra because he is feeling guilty for leaving umbra after zeta collapsed* oh hi there how are you doing? *Austin is an avali exactly like my profile pic*
You like changing alot austin hmm?

*she walked up to Umbra checking on vitals as she looked around keeping her ears up and open.
no not really i've just felt like trying my other forms for once.

yeah people don't just go to asleep on pavement, unless they don't have a house, and nobody here doesn't have a house.

(07-22-2015, 02:05 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 02:01 AM)Corosar Wrote: You like changing alot austin hmm?

no not really i've just felt like trying my other forms for once.

yeah people don't just go to asleep on pavement, unless they don't have a house, and nobody here doesn't have a house.

*she hmmed softly as she examined and looked around for anything on the ethereal plane that lead off of umbra or lead towards umbra.*

Normally .... no ... but when your passing out without control over it... there is something wrong.... i am gonna try and see if i can find out what..

(07-22-2015, 02:14 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 02:05 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: no not really i've just felt like trying my other forms for once.

*she hmmed softly as she examined and looked around for anything on the ethereal plane that lead off of umbra or lead towards umbra.*

Normally .... no ... but when your passing out without control over it... there is something wrong.... i am gonna try and see if i can find out what..

goodluck, i don't know how you are though, but goodluck anyways.

(07-22-2015, 02:14 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 02:05 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: no not really i've just felt like trying my other forms for once.

*a dark aura is surrounding umbra, seeming to have no trail what so ever*

(07-22-2015, 02:17 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 02:14 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she hmmed softly as she examined and looked around for anything on the ethereal plane that lead off of umbra or lead towards umbra.*

goodluck, i don't know how you are though, but goodluck anyways.
Thank you.. very much...
(07-22-2015, 02:19 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 02:14 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she hmmed softly as she examined and looked around for anything on the ethereal plane that lead off of umbra or lead towards umbra.*

*a dark aura is surrounding umbra, seeming to have no trail what so ever*

*she tilted her head as she began to try and make contact with the aura carefully forming a soul barrier as she worked.*

What do we have here... something indeed supernatural!

(07-22-2015, 02:35 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 02:17 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: goodluck, i don't know how you are though, but goodluck anyways.
Thank you.. very much...
(07-22-2015, 02:19 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a dark aura is surrounding umbra, seeming to have no trail what so ever*

*she tilted her head as she began to try and make contact with the aura carefully forming a soul barrier as she worked.*

is it a ghost, it's not a ghost right, i don't like ghost, why doesn't it like umbra, am i speaking too much, sorry if i am but i'm curious about this.

(07-22-2015, 02:35 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 02:17 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: goodluck, i don't know how you are though, but goodluck anyways.
Thank you.. very much...

(07-22-2015, 02:19 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a dark aura is surrounding umbra, seeming to have no trail what so ever*

*as you make contact with the aura you start to fell tired*

goodnight all i'm getting really tired and as much as i would like to see what this entity is i just can't without falling asleep so uh goodnight. *Austin goes into his house to sleep*

(07-22-2015, 02:39 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 02:35 AM)Corosar Wrote: Thank you.. very much...

is it a ghost, it's not a ghost right, i don't like ghost, why doesn't it like umbra, am i speaking too much, sorry if i am but i'm curious about this.
not sure... i have seen dark auras before though... i am not exactly sure if is similar...
(07-22-2015, 02:40 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 02:35 AM)Corosar Wrote: Thank you.. very much...

*as you make contact with the aura you start to fell tired*
*she groaned and pulled away for a moment as she rubbed her ears lightly.*

Okay.... soul barriers are obviously not working here... this ... this is not... g... good...

(07-22-2015, 01:39 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 01:36 AM)Umbra Wrote: "That's... Not good..." Umbra sweeps up the nanites and puts them in a container.*

"Wha-" *slam*

(07-22-2015, 02:01 AM)Corosar Wrote: *her eyes had been glowing as she entered the area feeling something wrong.*

He's alive, thankfully. Something's up with his mind, though...

(07-22-2015, 03:37 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 01:39 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you feel tired, and without warning you balck out*

"Wha-" *slam*

(07-22-2015, 02:01 AM)Corosar Wrote: *her eyes had been glowing as she entered the area feeling something wrong.*

He's alive, thankfully. Something's up with his mind, though...
*she tried to figure out a way to shield herself with her reaper abilities. Using her soul's excess energy to try and strengthen a barrier around herself as she continued to peer into the ethereal plane. She worried about the aura though... if it could get past her barrier she knew she would have a fight to separate the aura from her if it attached to her as well.*

Shhh umbra... i am gonna try and figure this out...