Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-22-2015

(07-22-2015, 11:35 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 11:29 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu approaches Corosar, smiling sweetly as she watches her new friend.

Hearing her call out, Danu abruptly freezes, suspecting Corosar knew the truth.

"Its just Danu? Is something wrong Corosar?"

*she looked over to Danu tilting her head a bit and sighing lightly*

I am trying to deal with something that seems supernatural w...why do you look so shocked.... what is on your mind?

*her eyes glowed ethereally as she stared at danu*

It would be quite apparrent that Danu was not as she seemed. She very clearly was not human, despite being almost perfectly human in appearance and nature.

Beyond that though, something interfered with her vision and kept her from seeing the details.

"Oh wow, you have some neat powers." Danu giggled.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-22-2015

Umbra exits his house.
"Is something going on?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-22-2015

*Austin is still waving in the distance at coro he hasn't given up yet*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-23-2015

(07-22-2015, 11:38 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 11:28 PM)Corosar Wrote: *she looked around trying to discover whats going on.*

what are you... why are you attaching yourself to others... what is your purpose in this world!

*something massive and black drops from the sky, crusing The aura.*
*she squeaked out and backed up a bit*

w....what the hell is that?!
(07-22-2015, 11:48 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 11:35 PM)Corosar Wrote: *she looked over to Danu tilting her head a bit and sighing lightly*

I am trying to deal with something that seems supernatural w...why do you look so shocked.... what is on your mind?

*her eyes glowed ethereally as she stared at danu*

It would be quite apparrent that Danu was not as she seemed. She very clearly was not human, despite being almost perfectly human in appearance and nature.

Beyond that though, something interfered with her vision and kept her from seeing the details.

"Oh wow, you have some neat powers." Danu giggled.
*She didn't like not being able to see beyond a point grumbling lightly*

W...what is with you Denu.... y... you don't seem normal...
(07-22-2015, 11:52 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin is still waving in the distance at coro he hasn't given up yet*

*she waved back to Austin seeing him trying for so long.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-23-2015

"...Seriously, what's going on? I'm confused."

(07-23-2015, 01:12 AM)Umbra Wrote: "...Seriously, what's going on? I'm confused."

The dark aura we know about before... is following me around now... and now this black thing here...

*she points at it huffing lightly*

What is with this world...

(07-23-2015, 01:14 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 01:12 AM)Umbra Wrote: "...Seriously, what's going on? I'm confused."

The dark aura we know about before... is following me around now... and now this black thing here...

"Oh." Umbra seems unfazed. "Yeah, this kind of thing happens a lot..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-23-2015

*Austin also notices the black thing if he can, but makes no move to come over, he actually doesn't do much, he doesn't seem to want to interrupt coro and the black thing, he's surprisingly trusting of coro's ability*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-23-2015

*the black thing appears to b a fairly large dragon, it yellow eyes stairig at you, it's head tilted slightly, almost as if it's suprised*

*the back aura condenses into a sphere, apon the dragons arival*

(07-23-2015, 02:03 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the black thing appears to b a fairly large dragon, it yellow eyes stairig at you, it's head tilted slightly, almost as if it's suprised*

"Whoa. Okay... I really hope this isn't an evil dragon..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 07-23-2015

*One is standing off to the sidelines, watching the aura and half-smirking slightly.*

(07-23-2015, 02:06 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 02:03 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the black thing appears to b a fairly large dragon, it yellow eyes stairig at you, it's head tilted slightly, almost as if it's suprised*

"Whoa. Okay... I really hope this isn't an evil dragon..."
*the dragon looks at you*
Evil?
I'm the one who just subdued the nightmare
*the aura becomes visable. It appears to be contained in a crystalline sphere*

(07-23-2015, 02:33 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 02:06 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Whoa. Okay... I really hope this isn't an evil dragon..."
Evil?

*Austin stares in awe in the distance at this dragon, even if he can't see the dark aura*

(07-23-2015, 02:03 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 01:14 AM)Corosar Wrote: The dark aura we know about before... is following me around now... and now this black thing here...

*the black thing appears to b a fairly large dragon, it yellow eyes stairig at you, it's head tilted slightly, almost as if it's suprised*

*she stared up at the dragon for a few moments unfazed too much from its appearance*

Hmmm.. well what do you know....a dragon does exist in this universe.

*she changed into her natural form... the presence of the dark aura seemed to effect this form somewhat as she stood there with pitch black scales and glowing abyssal blue underbelly and wing membranes... it seems her body naturally did this and was not the dark aura directly.*

May i ask.... what is your intention here?!

(07-23-2015, 02:34 AM)Corosar Wrote:

*she stared up at the dragon for a few moments unfazed too much from its appearance*

*she changed into her natural form... the presence of the dark aura seemed to effect this form somewhat as she stood there with pitch black scales and glowing abyssal blue underbelly and wing membranes... it seems her body naturally did this and was not the dark aura directly.*

(07-23-2015, 02:34 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 02:33 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the dragon looks at you*
Evil?

*Austin stares in awe in the distance at this dragon, even if he can't see the dark aura*
*now he stares in awe at coro* *he is also an anthro ice dragon right now*

(07-23-2015, 02:33 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 02:06 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Whoa. Okay... I really hope this isn't an evil dragon..."
Evil?

"Ah... Sorry about that. Thanks."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 07-23-2015

Tim gapes at the Dragon that fell from the sky. "Alright, I think I've seen it all now." As he walks over He slowly pulls out his rifle, fitting a thermal scope on it. "Hey," he says as he approaches Umbra, "What's with the dragon?"

(07-23-2015, 02:37 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 02:34 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she stared up at the dragon for a few moments unfazed too much from its appearance*

(07-23-2015, 02:34 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin stares in awe in the distance at this dragon, even if he can't see the dark aura*
*now he stares in awe at coro* *he is also an anthro ice dragon right now*

*she looked over to Austin couriously*

you really really like changing don't you? also... whats with the awe?

(07-23-2015, 02:34 AM)Corosar Wrote:

To remove the current threat of nightmares.
Beings born from darkness of one mind, and brought to life by misfourtue.
It it just so happens, that their is quite a lot of them here.

(07-23-2015, 02:41 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 02:37 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *now he stares in awe at coro* *he is also an anthro ice dragon right now*

*she looked over to Austin couriously*

you really really like changing don't you? also... whats with the awe?

never have seen a dragon before, well maybe except this form kind of, also you two look awesome.