Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 02:43 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 02:34 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she stared up at the dragon for a few moments unfazed too much from its appearance*

Hmmm.. well what do you know....a dragon does exist in this universe.

*she changed into her natural form... the presence of the dark aura seemed to effect this form somewhat as she stood there with pitch black scales and glowing abyssal blue underbelly and wing membranes... it seems her body naturally did this and was not the dark aura directly.*

May i ask.... what is your intention here?!
To remove the current threat of nightmares.
Beings born from darkness of one mind, and brought to life by misfourtue.
It it just so happens, that their is quite a lot of them here.

*she nodded lightly and sighed as her body no longer felt the presence of the dark aura and slowly began to revert to her natural colourations of crimson and orange. Her pupils reappearing as she no longer peered into the ethereal plane. She let out a second sigh of relief.*

I will have to keep a closer eye out then... May i ask of your name... if you are willing to share?

(07-23-2015, 02:47 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 02:41 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she looked over to Austin couriously*

you really really like changing don't you? also... whats with the awe?

never have seen a dragon before, well maybe except this form kind of, also you two look awesome.

Hmm? i thought i was in my natural form when i first met you?.... unless... no wait yea that's right you only met me after i changed into an avali... that would explain it.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 02:38 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim gapes at the Dragon that fell from the sky. "Alright, I think I've seen it all now." As he walks over He slowly pulls out his rifle, fitting a thermal scope on it. "Hey," he says as he approaches Umbra, "What's with the dragon?"

"I don't know, but he says he's not evil."

(07-23-2015, 02:43 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: To remove the current threat of nightmares.

"Ah... Huh. I didn't know nightmares could come to life. That's a bit worrying."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 02:48 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 02:47 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: never have seen a dragon before, well maybe except this form kind of, also you two look awesome.

Hmm? i thought i was in my natural form when i first met you?.... unless... no wait yea that's right you only met me after i changed into an avali... that would explain it.
well okay then, btw i think you've seen all my forms now you've seen uh anthro pheonix, anthro bat, anthro flareon, anthro dragon, avali, and charizard. right? *yawn*

(07-23-2015, 02:50 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 02:38 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim gapes at the Dragon that fell from the sky. "Alright, I think I've seen it all now." As he walks over He slowly pulls out his rifle, fitting a thermal scope on it. "Hey," he says as he approaches Umbra, "What's with the dragon?"

(07-23-2015, 02:43 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: To remove the current threat of nightmares.

"Ah... Huh. I didn't know nightmares could come to life. That's a bit worrying."
Yea... they can.... my world has them as well.. the biggest issue though.... is i am not trained in hunting nightmares like others in my world... simply because i never had any ability to quell them....

*she sighed softly.*
(07-23-2015, 02:53 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 02:48 AM)Corosar Wrote: Hmm? i thought i was in my natural form when i first met you?.... unless... no wait yea that's right you only met me after i changed into an avali... that would explain it.
well okay then, btw i think you've seen all my forms now you've seen uh anthro pheonix, anthro bat, anthro flareon, anthro dragon, avali, and charizard. right? *yawn*

I.. i think so... othr than your bat form.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 02:56 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 02:50 AM)Umbra Wrote: "I don't know, but he says he's not evil."

Yea... they can.... my world has them as well.. the biggest issue though.... is i am not trained in hunting nightmares like others in my world... simply because i never had any ability to quell them....

*she sighed softly.*

(07-23-2015, 02:53 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: well okay then, btw i think you've seen all my forms now  you've seen uh anthro pheonix, anthro bat, anthro flareon, anthro dragon, avali, and charizard. right? *yawn*

I.. i think so... othr than your bat form.
oh *yawn* that's surprising that's my second most used form flareon *yawn* being first. i should go to bed *yawn*. *he stumbles into his house yawning on his way*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 01:10 AM)Corosar Wrote: OdinYggd

(07-22-2015, 11:48 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: It would be quite apparrent that Danu was not as she seemed. She very clearly was not human, despite being almost perfectly human in appearance and nature.

Beyond that though, something interfered with her vision and kept her from seeing the details.

"Oh wow, you have some neat powers." Danu giggled.
*She didn't like not being able to see beyond a point grumbling lightly*

W...what is with you Denu.... y... you don't seem normal...

"Its just how i am. I wouldn't worry about it." Danu shrugged, trying not to reveal too much. After all only a handful of people in town knew what she really was.

(07-23-2015, 03:00 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 01:10 AM)Corosar Wrote: OdinYggd

*She didn't like not being able to see beyond a point grumbling lightly*

W...what is with you Denu.... y... you don't seem normal...

"Its just how i am. I wouldn't worry about it." Danu shrugged, trying not to reveal too much. After all only a handful of people in town knew what she really was.

If i can't see your soul something is wrong... your not totally human are you.... synthetic maybe?

*she tilted her head a bit couriously*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 02:48 AM)Corosar Wrote:

*she nodded lightly and sighed as her body no longer felt the presence of the dark aura and slowly began to revert to her natural colourations of crimson and orange. Her pupils reappearing as she no longer peered into the ethereal plane. She let out a second sigh of relief.*

I will have to keep a closer eye out then... May i ask of your name... if you are willing to share?

(07-23-2015, 02:47 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: never have seen a dragon before, well maybe except this form kind of, also you two look awesome.

My name is rythain.
And yours may be?

(07-23-2015, 03:02 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 02:48 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she nodded lightly and sighed as her body no longer felt the presence of the dark aura and slowly began to revert to her natural colourations of crimson and orange. Her pupils reappearing as she no longer peered into the ethereal plane. She let out a second sigh of relief.*

My name is rythain.
And yours may be?

My name is Corosar Karkarn... i am pleased to make your acquaintance. I apologize if i gave a hostile vibe when you first appeared.

(07-23-2015, 02:50 AM)Umbra Wrote:

Some effects of their presences on mortals are random blackout and strange dreams. 

(07-23-2015, 03:04 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 03:02 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: My name is rythain.
And yours may be?

My name is Corosar Karkarn... i am pleased to make your acquaintance. I apologize if i gave a hostile vibe when you first appeared.
Greetings Corosar karkarn,
I wound act the same way, if something large and living fell out of the sky aswell.

(07-23-2015, 03:06 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Some effects of their presences on mortals are random blackout and strange dreams. 

"Yep, that explains what's been happening recently. Thankfully, I've got five other... uh, people, I guess... protecting me."

(07-23-2015, 03:06 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 02:50 AM)Umbra Wrote: "I don't know, but he says he's not evil."

Some effects of their presences on mortals are random blackout and strange dreams. 

(07-23-2015, 03:04 AM)Corosar Wrote: My name is Corosar Karkarn... i am pleased to make your acquaintance. I apologize if i gave a hostile vibe when you first appeared.
I wound act the same way, if something large and living fell out of the sky aswell.
*she nodded softly*

I will have to figure out a way to avoid passing out in my avali form... hmmm maybe i can absorb the nightmares in my natural form... though that... may not end up well over time...

*she started pondering lightly*
(07-23-2015, 03:11 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 03:06 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Some effects of their presences on mortals are random blackout and strange dreams. 

"Yep, that explains what's been happening recently. Thankfully, I've got five other... uh, people, I guess... protecting me."

Well we now know whats been happening!

(07-23-2015, 02:56 AM)Corosar Wrote: Yea... they can.... my world has them as well.. the biggest issue though.... is i am not trained in hunting nightmares like others in my world... simply because i never had any ability to quell them....

*she sighed softly.*

"Well, I'm fairly sure the five can help.

(07-23-2015, 03:00 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Its just how i am. I wouldn't worry about it." Danu shrugged, trying not to reveal too much. After all only a handful of people in town knew what she really was.

(07-23-2015, 03:02 AM)Corosar Wrote: If i can't see your soul something is wrong... your not totally human are you.... synthetic maybe?

Umbra is one such person who knows... He gives a questioning glance to Danu and nods his head toward Coro once.

(07-23-2015, 03:11 AM)Umbra Wrote:

At this point, to get rid of the nightmare, you must kill it, whilest you are dreaming.
Then I can prevent it from doing any more damage.

(07-23-2015, 03:20 AM)Corosar Wrote:

*she nodded softly*

I will have to figure out a way to avoid passing out in my avali form... hmmm maybe i can absorb the nightmares in my natural form... though that... may not end up well over time...

(07-23-2015, 03:11 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Yep, that explains what's been happening recently. Thankfully, I've got five other... uh, people, I guess... protecting me."

It might work, if the nightmare is absorbed in small amounts.
One of my comrads tried doing it all at once.
60 nightmares later, he was in the asylum 

(07-23-2015, 03:21 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 02:56 AM)Corosar Wrote: Yea... they can.... my world has them as well.. the biggest issue though.... is i am not trained in hunting nightmares like others in my world... simply because i never had any ability to quell them....

*she sighed softly.*

"Well, I'm fairly sure the five can help.

(07-23-2015, 03:00 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Its just how i am. I wouldn't worry about it." Danu shrugged, trying not to reveal too much. After all only a handful of people in town knew what she really was.

(07-23-2015, 03:02 AM)Corosar Wrote: If i can't see your soul something is wrong... your not totally human are you.... synthetic maybe?

Umbra is one such person who knows... He gives a questioning glance to Danu and nods his head toward Coro once.
*she nodded back and smiled softly*
(07-23-2015, 03:23 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 03:11 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Yep, that explains what's been happening recently. Thankfully, I've got five other... uh, people, I guess... protecting me."

At this point, to get rid of the nightmare, you must kill it, whilest you are dreaming.

(07-23-2015, 03:20 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she nodded softly*

Hmmm did they have a dark natural corruption innately? sure i may be a reaper... sure i am royalty in my world... and even sure... i am a god in my world... however my greatest asset is that of dark corruption.if anything... i doubt my mind would be as fragile as most seem.

(07-23-2015, 03:30 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 03:21 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Well, I'm fairly sure the five can help.

*she nodded back and smiled softly*

(07-23-2015, 03:23 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: At this point, to get rid of the nightmare, you must kill it, whilest you are dreaming.

Hmmm did they have a dark natural corruption innately? sure i may be a reaper... sure i am royalty in my world... and even sure... i am a god in my world... however my greatest asset is that of dark corruption.if anything... i doubt my mind would be as fragile as most seem.

There was a decent amount of corruption to start with

(07-23-2015, 03:23 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: At this point, to get rid of the nightmare, you must kill it, whilest you are dreaming.

"Right. That's very likely to happen."

(07-23-2015, 03:30 AM)Corosar Wrote: Hmmm did they have a dark natural corruption innately? sure i may be a reaper... sure i am royalty in my world... and even sure... i am a god in my world... however my greatest asset is that of dark corruption.if anything... i doubt my mind would be as fragile as most seem.

"..Did you just say dark corruption is your greatest asset?"

(07-23-2015, 03:35 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 03:30 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she nodded back and smiled softly*

There was a decent amount of corruption to start with
Hmm that is rather odd then... i feel saddened by your friends insanity...

*she bowed lightly and apologetically.*
(07-23-2015, 03:36 AM)Umbra Wrote:

"Right. That's very likely to happen."

(07-23-2015, 03:30 AM)Corosar Wrote: Hmmm did they have a dark natural corruption innately? sure i may be a reaper... sure i am royalty in my world... and even sure... i am a god in my world... however my greatest asset is that of dark corruption.if anything... i doubt my mind would be as fragile as most seem.

"..Did you just say dark corruption is your greatest asset?"

Y....yea... my.... mother was corrupted by the powers of the abyss when i was laid.... it corrupted me thoughly... however i hatched completely unaffected by the corruption against my mind... I may look demonic at times... but it is always me.... its got its benefits i will admit!

(07-23-2015, 03:41 AM)Corosar Wrote: Y....yea... my.... mother was corrupted by the powers of the abyss when i was laid.... it corrupted me thoughly... however i hatched completely unaffected by the corruption against my mind... I may look demonic at times... but it is always me.... its got its benefits i will admit!

"Huh... And you say you're both royalty and a god at home, too? Must be some life."

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-23-2015

*loud snoring coming from danu's kitchen*