Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 03:43 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 03:41 AM)Corosar Wrote: Y....yea... my.... mother was corrupted by the powers of the abyss when i was laid.... it corrupted me thoughly... however i hatched completely unaffected by the corruption against my mind... I may look demonic at times... but it is always me.... its got its benefits i will admit!

"Huh... And you say you're both royalty and a god at home, too? Must be some life."

Yea... i am the youngest son.... daughter.... urmm...

*She suddenly blushed vividly.*

I... yea.. i am a god and princess... its... urgh this is hard to explain

*she slowly stood up on her hind legs surprisingly sturdy on them as she began to massage her earfin trying to relax and think.*

Well i know i am time immemorial ... so...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 03:41 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 03:35 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: There was a decent amount of corruption to start with
Hmm that is rather odd then... i feel saddened by your friends insanity...

*she bowed lightly and apologetically.*
(07-23-2015, 03:36 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Right. That's very likely to happen."

"..Did you just say dark corruption is your greatest asset?"

Y....yea... my.... mother was corrupted by the powers of the abyss when i was laid.... it corrupted me thoughly... however i hatched completely unaffected by the corruption against my mind... I may look demonic at times... but it is always me.... its got its benefits i will admit!

*One's smirk shifts into a wild grin*
Corruption, eh? HhhhhhahahahaHAAAE!
Whatever the hell you are, better keep your guard up. Something like that won't just not affect you, no matter what you say.
*His expression turns deadpan again*
That said, yqu're definitely qne qf the mqre interesting specimens I've seen since arriving here. Bqth yqu and the new fancy qne.

((If his soul is seen, it appears to be blocked by a ball of white-noise encased in some kind of wrappings with illegible writing scrawled on them))

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 03:36 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 03:23 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: At this point, to get rid of the nightmare, you must kill it, whilest you are dreaming.
Then I can prevent it from doing any more damage.

"Right. That's very likely to happen."
The sarcasm is not appreciated.
Need be, I'll just cut away the aura, painful but it gets the job done.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 03:50 AM)Corosar Wrote: Yea... i am the youngest son.... daughter.... urmm...

*she slowly stood up on her hind legs surprisingly sturdy on them as she began to massage her earfin trying to relax and think.*

"Huh... Interesting. As for me... Well, I'm not a god, but quite some time ago I turned the place from a white void to, uh... This. Not that I mean to brag."

(07-23-2015, 03:41 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 03:35 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: There was a decent amount of corruption to start with
Hmm that is rather odd then... i feel saddened by your friends insanity...

"..Did you just say dark corruption is your greatest asset?"

Y....yea... my.... mother was corrupted by the powers of the abyss when i was laid.... it corrupted me thoughly... however i hatched completely unaffected by the corruption against my mind... I may look demonic at times... but it is always me.... its got its benefits i will admit!
He did what he needed to do.

(07-23-2015, 03:51 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: ...

"No, no, I was being serious. I just don't want to say I'll be doing it because I won't be."
He pauses for a moment.
"...What I'm saying doesn't really make sense, does it?"

(07-23-2015, 03:51 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 03:41 AM)Corosar Wrote: Hmm that is rather odd then... i feel saddened by your friends insanity...

Whatever the hell you are, better keep your guard up. Something like that won't just not affect you, no matter what you say.
That said, yqu're definitely qne qf the mqre interesting specimens I've seen since arriving here. Bqth yqu and the new fancy qne.

((If his soul is seen, it appears to be blocked by a ball of white-noise encased in some kind of wrappings with illegible writing scrawled on them))
Something tells me that your not from this realm of existence. 

(07-23-2015, 03:56 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 03:51 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: ...

"No, no, I was being serious. I just don't want to say I'll be doing it because I won't be."
He pauses for a moment.
"...What I'm saying doesn't really make sense, does it?"

Not in the slightest

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 03:57 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 03:51 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:

Something tells me that your not from this realm of existence. 

Nq nq nq, I've definitely been arqund.
This is just qne qf hundreds qf wqrlds I've seen.

(07-23-2015, 03:57 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Not in the slightest

He sighs. "Let's just say that a fragment of me is doing it."

(07-23-2015, 03:51 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
S....sounds... lovely... if you need someone to go into a dream and destroy the aura.. i would not mind standing up and submitting to take it down... i traverse dreams and memories over years now.... i should be able to survive in dreams.
(07-23-2015, 03:53 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 03:50 AM)Corosar Wrote: Yea... i am the youngest son.... daughter.... urmm...

"Huh... Interesting. As for me... Well, I'm not a god, but quite some time ago I turned the place from a white void to, uh... This. Not that I mean to brag."
Well you look like you managed to survive perfectly and your form is not too terrible of an outcome!
(07-23-2015, 03:54 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 03:41 AM)Corosar Wrote: Hmm that is rather odd then... i feel saddened by your friends insanity...

He did what he needed to do.
Yea.... i... understand... i have seen enough sacrifices in my lifetime.... dealt with moving them across lives as well... lets just say bringing your best friend over to another life is .... emotional...

(07-23-2015, 04:05 AM)Corosar Wrote: Well you look like you managed to survive perfectly and your form is not too terrible of an outcome!

"Yeah... I kind of committed myself to a peacekeeper role in the process, though. Kind of a two-sided thing. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind it- it just gets really hard at times."

(07-23-2015, 04:07 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 04:05 AM)Corosar Wrote: Well you look like you managed to survive perfectly and your form is not too terrible of an outcome!

"Yeah... I kind of committed myself to a peacekeeper role in the process, though. Kind of a two-sided thing. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind it- it just gets really hard at times."

*she nodded softly and smiled*

My role is often corruption clean-up and abyssal exploration... peacekeeping is our worlds law as my mother instated aa few dozen millennia ago.

(07-23-2015, 04:12 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she nodded softly and smiled*

My role is often corruption clean-up and abyssal exploration... peacekeeping is our worlds law as my mother instated aa few dozen millennia ago.

"Sounds nice... I guess. I wouldn't really know..."

(07-23-2015, 04:19 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 04:12 AM)Corosar Wrote: *she nodded softly and smiled*

"Sounds nice... I guess. I wouldn't really know..."

Well i am happy to know there is alot of people here looking for the greater good.

(07-23-2015, 04:45 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 04:19 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Sounds nice... I guess. I wouldn't really know..."

Well i am happy to know there is alot of people here looking for the greater good.

"Yep..." He stretches and yawns. "Ahhh... I think it's time I went to bed. I'll let you know if I run into that nightmare again... Good night." He heads back inside his tree home.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 07-23-2015

"So, Coru, I noticed that you seem rather shy a lot of the time, and I was wondering why that is. I mean no disrespect, but I would think someone with your power would be confident." He slings his rifle back over his shoulder.

(07-23-2015, 05:06 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "So, Coru, I noticed that you seem rather shy a lot of the time, and I was wondering why that is. I mean no disrespect, but I would think someone with your power would be confident." He slings his rifle back over his shoulder.

Because honestly.... i fear harming others... i... i prefer to be shy as it allows me to be alot more causious... i am naturally timid... and tend to take things very slow and very carefully... even approaching others.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 05:24 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 05:06 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "So, Coru, I noticed that you seem rather shy a lot of the time, and I was wondering why that is. I mean no disrespect, but I would think someone with your power would be confident." He slings his rifle back over his shoulder.

Because honestly.... i fear harming others... i... i prefer to be shy as it allows me to be alot more causious... i am naturally timid... and tend to take things very slow and very carefully... even approaching others.

"Well, that's a relief actually. I've seen too many people driven mad with power. I'm glad to see that not everyone is." He turns to Umbra. "Also, those aliens that were requesting a negotiation with us, they've asked for a good bit of land, some amount of the ocean, and part of a mountain range. I'm sorry I failed to mention this to you earlier."

(07-23-2015, 03:59 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 03:57 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Not in the slightest

He sighs. "Let's just say that a fragment of me is doing it."

Fragments of a soul, or multi personality?

(07-23-2015, 03:59 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 03:57 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Something tells me that your not from this realm of existence. 

Nq nq nq, I've definitely been arqund.
This is just qne qf hundreds qf wqrlds I've seen.
Are you an explorers of sorts?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 03:21 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 03:02 AM)Corosar Wrote: If i can't see your soul something is wrong... your not totally human are you.... synthetic maybe?
*she tilted her head a bit couriously*
Umbra is one such person who knows... He gives a questioning glance to Danu and nods his head toward Coro once.

"There's nothing really wrong with me. Its just that part of me would reveal things that you're better off not seeing, and would probably hurt you being so highly attuned to the darkness."

(07-23-2015, 03:30 AM)Corosar Wrote: Hmmm did they have a dark natural corruption innately? sure i may be a reaper... sure i am royalty in my world... and even sure... i am a god in my world... however my greatest asset is that of dark corruption.if anything... i doubt my mind would be as fragile as most seem.

"It was a taboo in the world I was raised in to be called a god for any reason, no matter how powerful you were or how many people believed in you. And I knew plenty of people to contain great powers, powers more than capable of destroying and remaking universes as needed to ensure the continued presence of life. Ultimately, the entire system broke down and all was lost. I am probably the last of my kind remaining from that system, and I've been adrift going from world to world without a goal ever since. Along the way though I've met people, helped them as best I can, and moved on. "

(07-23-2015, 04:45 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 04:19 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Sounds nice... I guess. I wouldn't really know..."

"Yes, you aren't the only one after all. Though it is unusual to see darkness and good in the same person. In most of the worlds I've seen good and light are together while bad and dark are together."