Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-23-2015

*Austin comes out of his house his anthro bat form* good, i dunno i need a watch.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 06:02 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "There's nothing really wrong with me. Its just that part of me would reveal things that you're better off not seeing, and would probably hurt you being so highly attuned to the darkness."

"It was a taboo in the world I was raised in to be called a god for any reason, no matter how powerful you were or how many people believed in you. And I knew plenty of people to contain great powers, powers more than capable of destroying and remaking universes as needed to ensure the continued presence of life. Ultimately, the entire system broke down and all was lost. I am probably the last of my kind remaining from that system, and I've been adrift going from world to world without a goal ever since. Along the way though I've met people, helped them as best I can, and moved on. "

"Yes, you aren't the only one after all. Though it is unusual to see darkness and good in the same person. In most of the worlds I've seen good and light are together while bad and dark are together."

In my world gods are named for how they perform and the deeds they perform. only the most powerful of a certain aspect is able to hold the title of god... usually they are so adapted to that aspect that they are unequaled in their field. My mother is the god of chaos as she controls both light and dark energies in equal amounts... she uses that as our way of moving between worlds.

My father is the god of Knowledge as he has an almost insane fixation with gathering knowledge to a fault. he has been known to steal every book and written knowledge he has come across and tends to do research on what is not yet logged.

I however am the god of the Abyss... as i am the first person to take on abyssal energy with no side effect other than looks. sure i have power... but i choose not to use it often because... its not right to enforce your powers onto others unless there is no way to solve the situation with good results for everyone. while affected by my abyssal energies... i am uncorruptable... which is why i do corruption cleanup... i can literally touch anything that would corrupt something with no worry of it effecting me.

not to say gods can't be evil as well... but that is bound to happen

but darkness does not mean evil...it just means darkness... i live in a world where the sun is pitch black... our world has beings of the night and what would be considered evil... as normal residents.... vampires, werewolves, zombies... you name it... but due to how our laws are... we live peacefully and cooperatively... hell my grandmother is a vampire... thankfully i didn't get it fully like she did but... that is how my world works...

//gotta shop today ^~^

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-23-2015

*snore*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-23-2015

*the dragon can be seen carving runed into a hand full of rocks*

(07-23-2015, 08:40 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the dragon can be seen carving runed into a hand full of rocks*

*She walked over to Rythian tilting her head at the runes.*

hmm?

(07-23-2015, 08:58 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 08:40 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the dragon can be seen carving runed into a hand full of rocks*

*She walked over to Rythian tilting her head at the runes.*

hmm?

There protection runes.

(07-23-2015, 09:51 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 08:58 PM)Corosar Wrote: *She walked over to Rythian tilting her head at the runes.*

hmm?

There protection runes.

Mmm to help with the nightmares... yeaa that makes alot of sense!

(07-23-2015, 09:51 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 08:58 PM)Corosar Wrote: *She walked over to Rythian tilting her head at the runes.*

hmm?

There protection runes.

*Austin sneaks over to touch the scales on the tail of this dragon guy, he wants to see what non anthro dragon scales feel like, unless he has feathers then he wants to feel the feathers*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - OdinYggd - 07-23-2015

(07-23-2015, 07:30 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 06:02 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "There's nothing really wrong with me. Its just that part of me would reveal things that you're better off not seeing, and would probably hurt you being so highly attuned to the darkness."

"It was a taboo in the world I was raised in to be called a god for any reason, no matter how powerful you were or how many people believed in you. And I knew plenty of people to contain great powers, powers more than capable of destroying and remaking universes as needed to ensure the continued presence of life. Ultimately, the entire system broke down and all was lost. I am probably the last of my kind remaining from that system, and I've been adrift going from world to world without a goal ever since. Along the way though I've met people, helped them as best I can, and moved on. "

"Yes, you aren't the only one after all. Though it is unusual to see darkness and good in the same person. In most of the worlds I've seen good and light are together while bad and dark are together."

In my world gods are named for how they perform and the deeds they perform. only the most powerful of a certain aspect is able to hold the title of god... usually they are so adapted to that aspect that they are unequaled in their field. My mother is the god of chaos as she controls both light and dark energies in equal amounts... she uses that as our way of moving between worlds.

My father is the god of Knowledge as he has an almost insane fixation with gathering knowledge to a fault. he has been known to steal every book and written knowledge he has come across and tends to do research on what is not yet logged.

I however am the god of the Abyss... as i am the first person to take on abyssal energy with no side effect other than looks. sure i have power... but i choose not to use it often because... its not right to enforce your powers onto others unless there is no way to solve the situation with good results for everyone. while affected by my abyssal energies... i am uncorruptable... which is why i do corruption cleanup... i can literally touch anything that would corrupt something with no worry of it effecting me.

but darkness does not mean evil...it just means darkness... i live in a world where the sun is pitch black... our world has beings of the night and what would be considered evil... as normal residents.... vampires, werewolves, zombies... you name it... but due to how our laws are... we live peacefully and cooperatively... hell my grandmother is a vampire... thankfully i didn't get it fully like she did but... that is how my world works...

//gotta shop today ^~^

"Oh yes, darkness is not necessarily evil. And even 'evil' is not necessarially bad. I was best friends with Satan at one point after all, really nice person once you got past the whole tearing out the souls of the wicked and feeding the pieces to the dogs."

Danu smiles, giving Corosar a closer look. She still was trying to hide what she really was, even though someone of Corosar's abilities would figure it out sooner or later- and had abilities not unlike her own when she was still young enough to use them.

(07-23-2015, 11:04 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 07:30 PM)Corosar Wrote: In my world gods are named for how they perform and the deeds they perform. only the most powerful of a certain aspect is able to hold the title of god... usually they are so adapted to that aspect that they are unequaled in their field. My mother is the god of chaos as she controls both light and dark energies in equal amounts... she uses that as our way of moving between worlds.

//gotta shop today ^~^

"Oh yes, darkness is not necessarily evil. And even 'evil' is not necessarially bad. I was best friends with Satan at one point after all, really nice person once you got past the whole tearing out the souls of the wicked and feeding the pieces to the dogs."

Danu smiles, giving Corosar a closer look. She still was trying to hide what she really was, even though someone of Corosar's abilities would figure it out sooner or later- and had abilities not unlike her own when she was still young enough to use them.

Hmmm he must have played a mean poker game

*she burst into laughter*

But technically i could be said for doing the same thing to the wicked... i have the authority in my world to absorb and destroy the truly bad in the world... though that right does not move onto other worlds.. local reapers have governance over lost souls.

(07-23-2015, 10:58 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 09:51 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: There protection runes.

Mmm to help with the nightmares... yeaa that makes alot of sense!

Can you do me a favor and distribute them?

(07-23-2015, 11:01 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 09:51 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: There protection runes.

*Austin sneaks over to touch the scales on the tail of this dragon guy, he wants to see what non anthro dragon scales feel like, unless he has feathers then he wants to feel the feathers*

*the dragon looks over at you, making a low rumbling noise*
And what do you think your doing?

(07-23-2015, 11:16 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 11:01 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin sneaks over to touch the scales on the tail of this dragon guy, he wants to see what non anthro dragon scales feel like, unless he has feathers then he wants to feel the feathers*

*the dragon looks over at you, making a low rumbling noise*
*he stops in his tracks* uhh nothing, defiantly not trying to touch you.

(07-23-2015, 11:17 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 11:16 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the dragon looks over at you, making a low rumbling noise*
*he stops in his tracks* uhh nothing, defiantly not trying to touch you.

*he throws a protection runed rock at you*
Take it, I'll portect agains nightmares

(07-23-2015, 11:20 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 11:17 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *he stops in his tracks* uhh nothing, defiantly not trying to touch you.

*he throws a protection runed rock at you*
*bonk* ow, uhhh okay, aren't dream catchers made for the same thing. can i touch your tail?

(07-23-2015, 11:23 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: R
(07-23-2015, 11:20 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he throws a protection runed rock at you*
*bonk* ow, uhhh okay, aren't dream catchers made for the same thing. can i touch your tail?
Would you rather Carry around 27 dream catchers or a rock.
And no.

(07-23-2015, 11:42 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 11:23 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: R
Would you rather Carry around 27 dream catchers or a rock.
And no.
i don't see the problem, nightmares happen to everybody, everybody has that bad night. why?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-24-2015

(07-23-2015, 11:14 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 10:58 PM)Corosar Wrote: Mmm to help with the nightmares... yeaa that makes alot of sense!

Can you do me a favor and distribute them?

*she nodded picking up a couple of the runed stones and looking to anyone nearly*

Okay everyone... if you guys can hear me... come over here and i will give out a warding stone... it should help protect against the nightmares in the area!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-24-2015

(07-23-2015, 11:52 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 11:42 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Would you rather Carry around 27 dream catchers or a rock.
And no.
i don't see the problem, nightmares happen to everybody, everybody has that bad night. why?

I don't think you know what kind of nightmares I'm talking about. 

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-24-2015

(07-24-2015, 12:24 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 11:52 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i don't see the problem, nightmares happen to everybody, everybody has that bad night. why?

I don't think you know what kind of nightmares I'm talking about. 

is it some kind of horse? or is it i don't know, maybe some kind of ghost like thing, i wouldn't know cause i can't see those kind of things.