Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-24-2015

Umbra gets bored and starts spinning a double-edged knife in his hand- a seemingly dangerous way to pass time.

"Welp... Looks like nothing's really happening. Guess I'll head to bed." Umbra sheaths the knife and heads back inside.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-24-2015

(07-24-2015, 03:54 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-24-2015, 02:11 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: oh okay *he begins to pull up pieces of grass, doing his best to make some sort of thign to hod the stone up, he does well enough but it cold be better he, iit looks kinda like this
/--\  
-o- but much more together and less likelyness of falling out.
\_/

Danu tears off a small clump of her long golden hair and braids it quickly into a neat cord, offering it to Austin to hold the charm securely.

"Think this will do?"
*before Austin went to sleep**he takes the cord* thank you, but i'm not sure this is entirely necessary *he uses this with his okay grass thing and the hair to make something secure and on his arm*.

Umbra exits his house again, dressed normally.
"Ahhh... Morning, whoever happens to be out here..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-24-2015

(07-24-2015, 05:54 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra exits his house again, dressed normally.

*the dark version of you, rusher at you with a machete*

*Austin comes out of his house his anthro flareon form* good time of day, i do not have a watch so yeah, hi.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-24-2015

Hello everyone! I'm back again!

(07-24-2015, 07:14 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-24-2015, 05:54 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra exits his house again, dressed normally.

*the dark version of you, rusher at you with a machete*

"Ah!" Umbra quickly puts up a cube barrier.
OhgodwhatdoIdothisthingisn'tadream-
Calm. Down.

(07-24-2015, 07:22 PM)Surge Wrote: Hello everyone! I'm back again!

"Some assistance, please? It's great that you're back, but I could use some help!"

hi there, how are you doing?

(07-24-2015, 07:23 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-24-2015, 07:14 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the dark version of you, rusher at you with a machete*

"Ah!" Umbra quickly puts up a cube barrier.
OhgodwhatdoIdothisthingisn'tadream-
Calm. Down.

"Some assistance, please? It's great that you're back, but I could use some help!"
Wait what?
(07-24-2015, 07:25 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
hi there, how are you doing?
Fairly good.

(07-24-2015, 07:27 PM)Surge Wrote: Wait what?

"I'm being attacked by some kind of fucked up dark being and it's freaking me out because it's a colorless me with a machete."

(07-24-2015, 07:29 PM)Umbra Wrote:

"I'm being attacked by some kind of fucked up dark being and it's freaking me out because it's a colorless me with a machete."
...oh...um...I guess I could try.
*his right forearm reshapes itself into an energy cannon, (haven't seen that thing in awhile) then he raises it and takes aim, the cannon's components whirring and bleeding heat and energy as they charge*

hi there umbra. i'm gonna stay over here if you don't mind.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-24-2015

*it starts flailing wildly on the cube, smashing the machete against the cube*

(07-24-2015, 08:27 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *it starts flailing wildly on the cube, smashing the machete against the cube*

Cracks start forming.
"Surge, if you're going to shoot, I'd suggest doing it soon! I won't be able to hold this up if it keeps smashing it!"
Have you even thought about using Mana-based spells?
...What?
Apathy has a point. You didn't take classes in Winterhold for nothing.
True... But it's been years! I barely remember anything!
Just try your best to remember something.
Right... Um...

(07-24-2015, 07:42 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: hi there umbra. i'm gonna stay over here if you don't mind.

"Way to help out, Austin."

(07-24-2015, 09:07 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-24-2015, 08:27 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *it starts flailing wildly on the cube, smashing the machete against the cube*

Cracks start forming.
"Surge, if you're going to shoot, I'd suggest doing it soon! I won't be able to hold this up if it keeps smashing it!"
...What?
Right... Um...

(07-24-2015, 07:42 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: hi there umbra. i'm gonna stay over here if you don't mind.

Right!
*discharges a large bolt of energy at the shadow-clone*

(07-24-2015, 09:07 PM)Umbra Wrote:

Cracks start forming.
...What?
Right... Um...

my sword, needs some maintenance i am sorry, i also need to buy more ammo for my guns it's hard to find ammo, but it think i might have found someplace to get some finally, but the shipment will not come till tomorrow.

(07-24-2015, 09:11 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: my sword, needs some maintenance i am sorry, i also need to buy more ammo for my guns it's hard to find ammo, but it think i might have found someplace to get some finally, but the shipment will not come till tomorrow.

"You know, I am an inventor."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-24-2015

There was a bang, and a thump. A slight scraping noise echoed soon after, emanating from Wurg's house. A few more sounds echoed from within, before a very tired and bedraggled Ehks walked out. He was, once again, a Jakkai. He wore a plain white button-up shirt, a pair of grey pants...and his fur was turning white in some places. His silver-grey eyes looked dull, not a luster of life in them. His gait was slow, as if he was struggling just to stay awake. A simple brown bag was slung over his shoulders.
He looked around to see what madness was going on.

(07-24-2015, 09:38 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: There was a bang, and a thump. A slight scraping noise echoed soon after, emanating from Wurg's house. A few more sounds echoed from within, before a very tired and bedraggled Ehks walked out. He was, once again, a Jakkai. He wore a plain white button-up shirt, a pair of grey pants...and his fur was turning white in some places. His silver-grey eyes looked dull, not a luster of life in them. His gait was slow, as if he was struggling just to stay awake. A simple brown bag was slung over his shoulders.
Um...hi ehks.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-24-2015

(07-24-2015, 09:39 PM)Surge Wrote:
(07-24-2015, 09:38 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: There was a bang, and a thump. A slight scraping noise echoed soon after, emanating from Wurg's house. A few more sounds echoed from within, before a very tired and bedraggled Ehks walked out. He was, once again, a Jakkai. He wore a plain white button-up shirt, a pair of grey pants...and his fur was turning white in some places. His silver-grey eyes looked dull, not a luster of life in them. His gait was slow, as if he was struggling just to stay awake. A simple brown bag was slung over his shoulders.
Um...hi ehks.

"...Hey." Ehks gave a very tired, half-hearted wave to Surge. "Good Gaia, so fucking tired..."