Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 06-28-2015

(06-28-2015, 03:48 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 03:47 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Wurg!
*She walks up and hugs Wurg* Yes, it's me!

I reciprocate the hug, though it's mostly around Wryb's knees. Being short made hugs awkward. "I can't believe you're okay! Last heard you...you were dying."

(06-28-2015, 03:49 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 03:47 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Wurg!
*She walks up and hugs Wurg* Yes, it's me!

Umbra stops gathering machine parts and poking the pillow, noticing that Wyrb is here. "Wyrb! You're okay!"

Eh...
W-Well I'm not sure "okay" is the right word.
Sylrein explained everything to me and I'm still... Uh...
Well, anyways, my Dad, her and Enochiah worked out a way to keep the energy-gate between me and the void open temporarily...
*She points to the backpack* It's some kind of capacitor or something... I'm not sure how any of this really works, the energy-gate, eating or the connection to a host powering an Ateros, eh... None of it really makes any sense to me, but I'm glad they figured something out.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 06-28-2015

(06-28-2015, 03:56 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 03:48 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: I reciprocate the hug, though it's mostly around Wryb's knees. Being short made hugs awkward. "I can't believe you're okay! Last  heard you...you were dying."

(06-28-2015, 03:49 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra stops gathering machine parts and poking the pillow, noticing that Wyrb is here. "Wyrb! You're okay!"

Eh...
Well, anyways, my Dad, her and Enochiah worked out a way to keep the energy-gate between me and the void open temporarily...
*She points to the backpack* It's some kind of capacitor or something... I'm not sure how any of this really works, the energy-gate, eating or the connection to a host powering an Ateros, eh... None of it really makes any sense to me, but I'm glad they figured something out.

"Well, all that matters right now is that you're okay. I could probably figure out a way to re-open it... But for now, I'm going to conserve my energy for when Samhain decides to show his dumb face again." Umbra joins in on the hug. "It's good to know you're mostly okay."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 06-28-2015

Yeah yeah. Fuck me.

*He would take the pouches and attach them to his sides. He'd walk out with all the products.*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Timtimthe2nd - 06-28-2015

(06-28-2015, 03:53 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 03:46 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra touches it.
*the pillow feels slightly warm to the touch*

(06-28-2015, 03:49 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: "Okay then. That's a pretty decent price for all of that." He places a pouch on the table. "That should cover it. Thanks"

no problem.
Another satisfied costomer.

"I hate to inconvenience you more, but how will I get all of this back to my workshop? I can't carry it all."

(06-28-2015, 04:00 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 03:56 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Eh...

"Well, all that matters right now is that you're okay. I could probably figure out a way to re-open it... But for now, I'm going to conserve my energy for when Samhain decides to show his dumb face again." Umbra joins in on the hug. "It's good to know you're mostly okay."

Hehe... Thanks.
Mmmm... *She goes quiet and looks kind of sad*

(06-28-2015, 04:02 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 04:00 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Well, all that matters right now is that you're okay. I could probably figure out a way to re-open it... But for now, I'm going to conserve my energy for when Samhain decides to show his dumb face again." Umbra joins in on the hug. "It's good to know you're mostly okay."

Hehe... Thanks.

Umbra raises a brow, creating a new, concerned expression. "Is... Is something wrong?..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 06-28-2015

(06-28-2015, 03:56 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 03:48 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: I reciprocate the hug, though it's mostly around Wryb's knees. Being short made hugs awkward. "I can't believe you're okay! Last heard you...you were dying."

(06-28-2015, 03:49 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra stops gathering machine parts and poking the pillow, noticing that Wyrb is here. "Wyrb! You're okay!"

Eh...

"...Oh..." I hugged Wryb a bit tighter. "Maybe something better can be figured out...this gives more time! I'm sure everything wil lbe okay."

(06-28-2015, 04:04 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 04:02 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Hehe... Thanks.

Umbra raises a brow, creating a new, concerned expression. "Is... Is something wrong?..."

M-My Dad said that what I did could have d-destroyed our betht chanthe at k-killing Tha-amhain...

(06-28-2015, 04:07 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 04:04 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra raises a brow, creating a new, concerned expression. "Is... Is something wrong?..."

M-My Dad said that what I did could have d-destroyed our betht chanthe at k-killing Tha-amhain...

"I'm still not giving up."
Wyrb, can you hear me?
Not all is lost. You will see in time...

(06-28-2015, 04:10 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 04:07 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: M-My Dad said that what I did could have d-destroyed our betht chanthe at k-killing Tha-amhain...

"I'm still not giving up."
Wyrb, can you hear me?

Y...
Yeah. I-I won't give up either...

(06-28-2015, 04:14 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 04:10 AM)Umbra Wrote: "I'm still not giving up."
Wyrb, can you hear me?

Y...

"Good! Always look on the bright side!" He gives a toothy, slightly fanged grin.

(06-28-2015, 04:17 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 04:14 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Y...

"Good! Always look on the bright side!" He gives a toothy, slightly fanged grin.

*She gives a similar grin*
I'll try to!
Speaking of which, it's really bright out here...
Ah!
I didn't tell either of you!
Icanseeagain!!

(06-28-2015, 04:14 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 04:10 AM)Umbra Wrote: "I'm still not giving up."
Wyrb, can you hear me?

Y...

"Never give up. Even if that was the 'best' chance, we still have a chance. His Ateros is rebelling...they said that Samhain was using them as a buffer, so something bad wouldn't happen to him. If we can sever the connection, we might be able to beat him!"

(06-28-2015, 04:20 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 04:17 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Good! Always look on the bright side!" He gives a toothy, slightly fanged grin.

I'll try to!
Ah!
Icanseeagain!!

Umbra gasps out of surprise. "That's great news!" He hugs a tad tighter. "Feel free to keep the Ether staff generator, though."

(06-28-2015, 04:20 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 04:17 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Good! Always look on the bright side!" He gives a toothy, slightly fanged grin.

I'll try to!
Ah!
Icanseeagain!!

"What?! You can?! That's incredible!"

(06-28-2015, 04:22 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 04:14 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Y...

"Never give up. Even if that was the 'best' chance, we still have a chance. His Ateros is rebelling...they said that Samhain was using them as a buffer, so something bad wouldn't happen to him. If we can sever the connection, we might be able to beat him!"
Y-Yeah... That's what I was supposed to do... But I lost the chance...

(06-28-2015, 04:22 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 04:20 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: *She gives a similar grin*
I'll try to!
Ah!
Icanseeagain!!

Umbra gasps out of surprise. "That's great news!" He hugs a tad tighter. "Feel free to keep the Ether staff generator, though."

*She grins*
Yeah! Everything is so colorful here!
Eh, also, I gave the Ether thing to Sylrein. She's using it for walking sticks while her leg heals. I hope you don't mind.

(06-28-2015, 04:23 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 04:20 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: *She gives a similar grin*
I'll try to!
Ah!
Icanseeagain!!

"What?! You can?! That's incredible!"

Mmhm! I almost couldn't believe it when it happened!
This is actually the first time I've seen my new house. It looks just like I imagined it!

(06-28-2015, 04:24 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 04:22 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Never give up. Even if that was the 'best' chance, we still have a chance. His Ateros is rebelling...they said that Samhain was using them as a buffer, so something bad wouldn't happen to him. If we can sever the connection, we might be able to beat him!"
Y-Yeah... That's what I was supposed to do... But I lost the chance...

(06-28-2015, 04:22 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra gasps out of surprise. "That's great news!" He hugs a tad tighter. "Feel free to keep the Ether staff generator, though."

*She grins*
Eh, also, I gave the Ether thing to Sylrein. She's using it for walking sticks while her leg heals. I hope you don't mind.

(06-28-2015, 04:23 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "What?! You can?! That's incredible!"

This is actually the first time I've seen my new house. It looks just like I imagined it!

"Maybe there's another way to break the connection...after all, we are AI. Maybe some kind of...program or soemthing? A way to completely sever the host and Ateros connection...and of course it does! It's supposed to!" I smiled widely, before looking down at myself, and then at Ehks. "Oh, right...I don't think you saw me in this more feminine body before, and you never got to see Ehks, even when he was a Jakkai."
Ehks waved at Wryb. "Uh, hi."

(06-28-2015, 04:29 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 04:24 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Y-Yeah... That's what I was supposed to do... But I lost the chance...

*She grins*

"Maybe there's another way to break the connection...after all, we are AI. Maybe some kind of...program or soemthing? A way to completely sever the host and Ateros connection...and of course it does! It's supposed to!" I smiled widely, before looking down at myself, and then at Ehks. "Oh, right...I don't think you saw me in this more feminine body before, and you never got to see Ehks, even when he was a Jakkai."
Ehks waved at Wryb. "Uh, hi."

O-Oh. Hi! I didn't even notice at first... Hehe...

(06-28-2015, 04:30 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: O-Oh. Hi! I didn't even notice at first... Hehe...

"It's fine. Honestly, I sometimes forget that I'm more physically female, hah." I let go of Wryb, and took a step back. "Anyways, I need to head back home and put away these serums," I said, hitching a thumb back to the case my tail was wrapped around. "It's good to see that you're up and around again." I smiled at Wryb, before heading back to my house, Ehks walking along with me. His balance was still incredibly off, even as we entered my house.

(06-28-2015, 04:24 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Y-Yeah... That's what I was supposed to do... But I lost the chance...

*She grins*

"No, not at all!"
I have something in mind...