Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-26-2015

Umbra goes back in his house, tossing the melted sword onto the scrap pile and cleaning up the mess that the doubles made. He then starts looking around for a coat, oxygen tank, and mask.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 02:04 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra goes back in his house, tossing the melted sword onto the scrap pile and cleaning up the mess that the doubles made. He then starts looking around for a coat, oxygen tank, and mask.

Mind if I stay here until the rain stops?

(07-26-2015, 02:06 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Mind if I stay here until the rain stops?

"Not at all. Just don't do a lot of damage. It heals itself over time, but it still takes a while."
Umbra finally finds his coat, tank, and mask, then heads outside, seeing Wurg.
"Something up?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 02:11 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 02:06 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Mind if I stay here until the rain stops?

"Not at all. Just don't do a lot of damage. It heals itself over time, but it still takes a while."
"Something up?"

"This weather. I don't feel pain, but I know this rain is horribly acidic. Far more than any sort of acid rain I've seen at my organic half's home. I'm curious if this is my fault...after all, I have been mucking with a dimensional gate of some persuasion."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 02:11 AM)Umbra Wrote:

"Something up?"
Don't worry, I'll only put a few nightmare traps around the tree

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 02:18 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 02:11 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Not at all. Just don't do a lot of damage. It heals itself over time, but it still takes a while."
"Something up?"
Don't worry, I'll only put a few nightmare traps around the tree
Is this guy responsible for those things that tried to kill us?

(07-26-2015, 02:13 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "This weather. I don't feel pain, but I know this rain is horribly acidic. Far more than any sort of acid rain I've seen at my organic half's home. I'm curious if this is my fault...after all, I have been mucking with a dimensional gate of some persuasion."

"Acid rain is usually caused by gases in the air that shouldn't be there, like smoke and ash... I think. I remember reading it somewhere. So it's caused either by some kind of technology with emissions- which I don't think any of us have- or there's a volcano erupting somewhere."

(07-26-2015, 02:19 AM)Surge Wrote: Is this guy responsible for those things that tried to kill us?

"He's trapping-slash-killing them. If he is responsible, it definitely wouldn't make much sense."

(07-26-2015, 02:23 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 02:13 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "This weather. I don't feel pain, but I know this rain is horribly acidic. Far more than any sort of acid rain I've seen at my organic half's home. I'm curious if this is my fault...after all, I have been mucking with a dimensional gate of some persuasion."

"Acid rain is usually caused by gases in the air that shouldn't be there, like smoke and ash... I think. I remember reading it somewhere. So it's caused either by some kind of technology with emissions- which I don't think any of us have- or there's a volcano erupting somewhere."

(07-26-2015, 02:19 AM)Surge Wrote: Is this guy responsible for those things that tried to kill us?

"He's trapping-slash-killing them. If he is responsible, it definitely wouldn't make much sense."
Oh he is? That's much better.

(07-26-2015, 02:27 AM)Surge Wrote: Oh he is? That's much better.

"Especially since we don't have much that can combat dark selves that can turn intangible. I did figure out that if they're holding something, they're vulnerable to physical attacks, though."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 01:02 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 12:54 AM)Corosar Wrote: Due to the consistancy of the rain.. i doubt it... it would still hit you... stay inside... i am gonna check on others.

okay thanks are your dragon scales acid proof or something?

Only though the fact that the abyss is protecting them... if i was in my natural form... i would not be able to be out here... i will go check on otherss... stay inside till the rain stops... i have to check oon the others... and hopefully deal wih this rain!

*she started heading to umbra's home*

Thank goodness this acid isn't strong enough to eat me.

(07-26-2015, 02:35 AM)Corosar Wrote: Only though the fact that the abyss is protecting them... if i was in my natural form... i would not be able to be out here... i will go check on otherss... stay inside till the rain stops... i have to check oon the others... and hopefully deal wih this rain!

"Hey, Coro! We're over here!" Umbra waves at the void dragon.

(07-26-2015, 02:37 AM)Surge Wrote: Thank goodness this acid isn't strong enough to eat me.

"At least you can regain mass. If this rain dissolves my coat and air supply, I'm done for."

(07-26-2015, 02:39 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 02:35 AM)Corosar Wrote: Only though the fact that the abyss is protecting them... if i was in my natural form... i would not be able to be out here... i will go check on otherss... stay inside till the rain stops... i have to check oon the others... and hopefully deal wih this rain!

(07-26-2015, 02:37 AM)Surge Wrote: Thank goodness this acid isn't strong enough to eat me.

"At least you can regain mask. If this rain dissolves my coat and air supply, I'm done for."
Speaking of that shadow thing shot me up kinda bad and I need some more mass.

(07-26-2015, 02:23 AM)Umbra Wrote:

"Just worried my experimentation was having a worse effect than messing with Ehks' fur color...honestly never saw a winter-colored summer coat before today. I guess the weird spatial anomalies and stuff are messing with that. Huh."

(07-26-2015, 02:40 AM)Surge Wrote: Speaking of that shadow thing shot me up kinda bad and I need some more mass.

"How'd that happen? Did it have an energy gun or something? And it was the me double, right?"

(07-26-2015, 02:40 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Just worried my experimentation was having a worse effect than messing with Ehks' fur color...honestly never saw a winter-colored summer coat before today. I guess the weird spatial anomalies and stuff are messing with that. Huh."

"You know, uh... If it's causing anomalies and other problems, you should maybe stop trying to create a device like that. I've already got one- you could always use it."

(07-26-2015, 02:44 AM)Umbra Wrote: "You know, uh... If it's causing anomalies and other problems, you should maybe stop trying to create a device like that. I've already got one- you could always use it."

"I'm seeing if there's a way around the block keeping Ehks from going home. So far, nothing."

(07-26-2015, 02:44 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 02:40 AM)Surge Wrote: Speaking of that shadow thing shot me up kinda bad and I need some more mass.

"How'd that happen? Did it have an energy gun or something? And it was the me double, right?"

(07-26-2015, 02:40 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Just worried my experimentation was having a worse effect than messing with Ehks' fur color...honestly never saw a winter-colored summer coat before today. I guess the weird spatial anomalies and stuff are messing with that. Huh."

"You know, uh... If it's causing anomalies and other problems, you should maybe stop trying to create a device like that. I've already got one- you could always use it."
Some kind of lightning, it took a good few chunks out of me though *rolls his shoulders*

(07-26-2015, 02:45 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 02:44 AM)Umbra Wrote: "You know, uh... If it's causing anomalies and other problems, you should maybe stop trying to create a device like that. I've already got one- you could always use it."

"I'm seeing if there's a way around the block keeping Ehks from going home. So far, nothing."
What block?

(07-26-2015, 02:45 AM)Surge Wrote: Some kind of lightning, it took a good few chunks out of me though *rolls his shoulders*

"And it was the me clone, right?... Huh. Either they can all do that, or I don't know my own body well enough."

(07-26-2015, 02:45 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I'm seeing if there's a way around the block keeping Ehks from going home. So far, nothing."

(07-26-2015, 02:45 AM)Surge Wrote: What block?

"I'd like to know, too... I may or may not be able to help."

(07-26-2015, 02:52 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 02:45 AM)Surge Wrote: Some kind of lightning, it took a good few chunks out of me though *rolls his shoulders*

"And it was the me clone, right?... Huh. Either they can all do that, or I don't know my own body well enough."

(07-26-2015, 02:45 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I'm seeing if there's a way around the block keeping Ehks from going home. So far, nothing."

(07-26-2015, 02:45 AM)Surge Wrote: What block?

"I'd like to know, too... I may or may not be able to help."
Yes it was.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 02:39 AM)Umbra Wrote:

"At least you can regain mass. If this rain dissolves my coat and air supply, I'm done for."

*She came over couriously and smiling*

how is everyone no one hurt!