Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 02:52 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 02:39 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Hey, Coro! We're over here!" Umbra waves at the void dragon.

"At least you can regain mass. If this rain dissolves my coat and air supply, I'm done for."

*She came over couriously and smiling*

how is everyone no one hurt!
I got shot up a bit but I'm fine.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 02:52 AM)Surge Wrote: Yes it was.

"Huh."

(07-26-2015, 02:52 AM)Corosar Wrote: *She came over couriously and smiling*

"Surge is missing mass, and I'm exhausted,but other than that, we're fine... Oh, right! Surge, there's a scrap pile in my house- third floor."

(07-26-2015, 02:56 AM)Umbra Wrote:

"Huh."

"Surge is low on mass, abd I'm exhausted,but other than that, we're fine... Oh, right! Surge, there's a scrap pile in my house- third floor."
*waves dismissively* not low, I'm just not quite topped off anymore.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 02:45 AM)Surge Wrote: What block?

"No clue. Any and all attempts to open a portal back to Ehks' planet for any purpose other than communication results in it simply redirecting elsewhere in the current dimension. It's weird...very weird. Especially since he has a communication pathway there. Trying to expand it didn't work, though."

(07-26-2015, 02:59 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 02:45 AM)Surge Wrote: What block?

"No clue. Any and all attempts to open a portal back to Ehks' planet for any purpose other than communication results in it simply redirecting elsewhere in the current dimension. It's weird...very weird. Especially since he has a communication pathway there. Trying to expand it didn't work, though."
....we could try 753's Styx device?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-26-2015

*austin goes to bed but nobody will notice*

(07-26-2015, 03:00 AM)Surge Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 02:59 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "No clue. Any and all attempts to open a portal back to Ehks' planet for any purpose other than communication results in it simply redirecting elsewhere in the current dimension. It's weird...very weird. Especially since he has a communication pathway there. Trying to expand it didn't work, though."
....we could try 753's Styx device?

"No clue what that is. Nothing I've done has worked so far, and if it works like anything I've tried...well, it won't work. He needs to go home eventually, or at least have the opportunity."

(07-26-2015, 03:01 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 03:00 AM)Surge Wrote: ....we could try 753's Styx device?

"No clue what that is. Nothing I've done has worked so far, and if it works like anything I've tried...well, it won't work. He needs to go home eventually, or at least have the opportunity."
It just bores a tunnel through the multiverse linking point/time A to point/time B. It's the only thing I can offer.

(07-26-2015, 02:59 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "No clue. Any and all attempts to open a portal back to Ehks' planet for any purpose other than communication results in it simply redirecting elsewhere in the current dimension. It's weird...very weird. Especially since he has a communication pathway there. Trying to expand it didn't work, though."

(07-26-2015, 03:01 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "No clue what that is. Nothing I've done has worked so far, and if it works like anything I've tried...well, it won't work. He needs to go home eventually, or at least have the opportunity."

"You know what? I'm interested in trying this now. I'll do it tomorrow, when I'm not too low on energy to use anything like that."

(07-26-2015, 03:02 AM)Surge Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 03:01 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "No clue what that is. Nothing I've done has worked so far, and if it works like anything I've tried...well, it won't work. He needs to go home eventually, or at least have the opportunity."
It just bores a tunnel through the multiverse linking point/time A to point/time B. It's the only thing I can offer.

"That's how the initial attempt worked. It just...deflected to somewhere here. It's odd, very odd. There might be differences, but..." Wurg simply shrugged.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 03:03 AM)Umbra Wrote:

"You know what? I'm interested in trying this now. I'll do it tomorrow, when I'm not too low on energy to use anything like that."

*black streamers wrap around your legs, and start pulling you forcefully into the shadows*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Corosar - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 02:53 AM)Surge Wrote:

I got shot up a bit but I'm fine.
Your mechanical if i remember correctly.... embodiment of nanites? hmmm i can't heal masses of nanites... sorry i can't help you...
(07-26-2015, 02:56 AM)Umbra Wrote:

"Huh."

"Surge is missing mass, and I'm exhausted,but other than that, we're fine... Oh, right! Surge, there's a scrap pile in my house- third floor."

good to hear no one is too majorly hurt!

(07-26-2015, 03:09 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *black streamers wrap around your legs, and start pulling you forcefully into the shadows*

The streamers are shocked by an electrifying surge of energy.
We don't have time for your mischief, nightmare! Go back to the dark hole you crawled from!
And then, Umbra notices it.
"Uh... Guys?..."

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-26-2015

*it seems that the acid is strong enough to damage sensor equipment, because a drone just crash landed in the town square, and others are going down all over the place, starting small fires with their jets when they drift into trees*

// this is just the beginning by the way,

First was the ship, then
-plague of cold
-plague of acid
and now
-plague of drone fall

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 03:13 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 03:09 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *black streamers wrap around your legs, and start pulling you forcefully into the shadows*

The streamers are shocked by an electrifying surge of energy.
We don't have time for your mischief, nightmare! Go back to the dark hole you crawled from!
And then, Umbra notices it.
"Uh... Guys?..."

*more streamers arive, draging  umbra steadily away*

(07-26-2015, 03:12 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 02:53 AM)Surge Wrote: I got shot up a bit but I'm fine.
Your mechanical if i remember correctly.... embodiment of nanites? hmmm i can't heal masses of nanites... sorry i can't help you...
(07-26-2015, 02:56 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Huh."

good to hear no one is too majorly hurt!
Don't worry about it-
(07-26-2015, 03:14 AM)Marxon Wrote: *it seems that the acid is strong enough to damage sensor equipment, because a drone just crash landed in the town square, and others are going down all over the place, starting small fires with their jets when they drift into trees*

First was the ship, then
-plague of cold
-plague of acid
and now
-plague of drone fall
OH SHIT.

(07-26-2015, 03:14 AM)Marxon Wrote: *it seems that the acid is strong enough to damage sensor equipment, because a drone just crash landed in the town square, and others are going down all over the place, starting small fires with their jets when they drift into trees*

First was the ship, then
-plague of cold
-plague of acid
and now
-plague of drone fall

// Can we not descend back into the time where everyone was constantly in danger?
// Because that was really not fun.
Umbra's tree catches and starts burning-slash-disintegrating very slowly.
"Oh, great... I wish we just got rid of that fucking terraformer when we had the chance."

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - kawaiiChiimera - 07-26-2015

(I have noooo idea what's happening. And every time I look, something different is going on, so I guess this RP is a little too fast for me...They always were.)

(07-26-2015, 03:15 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *more streamers arive, draging  umbra steadily away*

They all get shocked, and Umbra tethers himself down with a hookshot construct.
"Someone do something, please!"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 03:16 AM)Umbra Wrote:

First was the ship, then
-plague of cold
-plague of acid
and now
-plague of drone fall

// Can we not descend back into the time where everyone was constantly in danger?
// Because that was really not fun.
Umbra's tree catches and starts burning-slash-disintegrating very slowly.
"Oh, great... I wish we just got rid of that fucking terraformer when we had the chance."
// i had this planned, and just because it bothers you you want me to just change cause/effect?