Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 03:32 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you see a pitch black kineptic standing in the shadows, holding a eldrich looking roman candle*

"Mmph!"
Umbra takes out a knife and starts cutting streamers.
The nightmare(?) recieves a telepathic message.
Let him go now before I decide to tear you apart.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 03:32 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 03:30 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //it won't just suddenly effect the environment it's gonna be gradual and noticeable.
// it has been gradual, only now has acid rain begun

//how you've given us no clues, and soddenly you decide super acid rain, no clues what so ever only you would know.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 03:33 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 03:32 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you see a pitch black kineptic standing in the shadows, holding a eldrich looking roman candle*

"Mmph!"

Tell me umbra,
Do you bleed?
Because your about to
*he kicks the  knife out of umbra's hand, and lights the roman candle, pointing it at umbra*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 03:34 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 03:32 AM)Marxon Wrote: // it has been gradual, only now has acid rain begun

//how you've given us no clues, and soddenly you decide super acid rain, no clues what so ever only you would know.
// I WANTED it to be a total surprise, nobody could have seen it coming anyways

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 03:35 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 03:33 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Mmph!"

Tell me umbra,
Do you bleed?
Because your about to
*he kicks the  knife out of umbra's hand, and lights the roman candle, pointing it at umbra*
Hey! Let him go!

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-26-2015

*the sun shines again through a new green haze*

(07-26-2015, 03:35 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: Tell me umbra,
Do you bleed?
Because your about to

That's it!
Suddenly, something invades the nightmare's mind and starts burning up the streamers.
I've had enough of you and your kind!

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 03:35 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 03:34 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //how you've given us no clues, and soddenly you decide super acid rain, no clues what so ever only you would know.
// I WANTED it to be a total surprise, nobody could have seen it coming anyways

//you can't just do that with something like this, it's like ehks said you mess with the rp, this is something you have to do gradually or you ruin the fun for everybody. you have to make sure somebody knows.

(07-26-2015, 03:36 AM)Surge Wrote:
Do you bleed?
Because your about to
Hey! Let him go!

*you are sucker punched in the stomach by a Roman candle round, soon after it explodes with eldrich looking fire, and deep green acidic smoke*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 03:37 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 03:36 AM)Surge Wrote: Hey! Let him go!

*you are sucker punched in the stomach by a Roman candle round, soon after it explodes with eldrich looking fire, and deep green acidic smoke*
// starting to go too far, 3 posts ago.

(07-26-2015, 03:37 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 03:36 AM)Surge Wrote: Hey! Let him go!

*clutches his gut reflexively when hit, and pulls his arms away hesitantly to look at the damage*

(07-26-2015, 03:37 AM)Umbra Wrote:
Do you bleed?
Because your about to

That's it!
Suddenly, something invades the nightmare's mind and starts burning up the streamers.
I've had enough of you and your kind!

//the nightmare is a figment of the darkness of ones mind, so forth not haveing one at all

*the streamers instantly combust, sending fires everywhere, and it aims the candle at your forhead*

Umbra breaks free of the burning streamers and recovers his knife. Then the mental intruder disappears.
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that whatever Chaos just did is going to have a direct cost on me.
Yeah. You'll feel it eventually. And Chaos, maybe you should ask before you do something like that.
I'm sorry, okay? I have a short fuse!

*Danu's garden appears at first ravaged by the storm, but shows signs of life as a tattered sunflower suddenly blooms*

(07-26-2015, 03:42 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra breaks free of the burning streamers and recovers his knife. Then the mental intruder disappears.
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that whatever Chaos just did is going to have a direct cost on me.
Yeah. You'll feel it eventually. And Chaos, maybe you should ask before you do something like that.

*a roman candle round shoots out of the barrel and hurtles towards your head*

(07-26-2015, 03:40 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //the nightmare is a figment of the darkness of ones mind, so forth not haveing one at all

*the streamers instantly combust, sending fires everywhere, and it aims the candle at your forhead*

Umbra doesn't waste time and darts away.
I'm also going to guess that I'm gonna need a bed.
Yup.
Dammit, I don't have time to fall asleep! The double of one of the most mischievous people on the planet is trying to kill me!
Again, Chaos. Ask.
I said I'm sorry, okay?!

*tortured screams begin and become gradually louder, sounding like an avali*

(07-26-2015, 03:46 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a roman candle round shoots out of the barrel and hurtles towards your head*

Umbra very narrowly dodges the potentially lethal attack.
That was too close! I really wish this damn thing was in my head instead... That way, you guys could actually deal with it.
We can't pull things into your mind. The best we can do is hope it decides to invade your dreams again.

(07-26-2015, 03:46 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 03:42 AM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra breaks free of the burning streamers and recovers his knife. Then the mental intruder disappears.

*a roman candle round shoots out of the barrel and hurtles towards your head*
Hey! I'm not dead yet and you're still attacking my friend, so I'm gonna have to insist that you stop!

(07-26-2015, 03:49 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 03:46 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a roman candle round shoots out of the barrel and hurtles towards your head*

Umbra very narrowly dodges the potentially lethal attack.
That was too close! I really wish this damn thing was in my head instead... That way, you guys could actually deal with it.
We can't pull things into your mind. The best we can do is hope it decides to invade your dreams again.
*streamers wrap around your neck, choking you, and a Roman candle round nearly hits your head*
Stand still!