Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 07-30-2015

//I'm tempted to do something with the glow but, umbra's tied up with marx, and nobody else is on.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 01:56 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: //I'm tempted to do something with the glow but, umbra's tied up with marx, and nobody else is on.

//i'd say Austin is outside but i can't rp now, i don't have the time.
*Austin goes to sleep blah blah blah*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-30-2015

The entire time, Umbra stuck around the same area Marxon used to be. At this time, he climbs back up into his makeshift bed.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-30-2015

(07-29-2015, 11:28 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(07-29-2015, 08:01 PM)Marxon Wrote: *the body has been moved*

Umbra finally wakes up and notices the absence. "...Shit..."
*you see a second trail, this time of blood, overlapping the feathers*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 05:01 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(07-29-2015, 11:28 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra finally wakes up and notices the absence. "...Shit..."
*you see a second trail, this time of blood, overlapping the feathers*

"I'll have to check on that tomorrow... Much too tired..." He pulls the blankets over himself and goes to sleep.

// I'm very tired, it's 10:30 here...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-30-2015

*austin exits hsi house* good time of day.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-31-2015

Umbra wakes up, takes down his makeshift bed, then makes his way back to the central compass rose, following the blood trail.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 07-31-2015

Finally arriving at the main area again (no one knows what took him so long), Umbra makes a beeline for his house and heads inside. "Finally, an actual bed..."

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-31-2015

*the mass of tortured flesh formerly known as marx lies outside Danu's door, it's hard to tell if he's still alive*

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 07-31-2015

// so dead thread

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-31-2015

*Austin comes out of his house* hello good uh time of day.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 07-31-2015

maybe i should just go back inside, nobody's outside anyway.

*austin hasn't gone inside yet btw he's thinking about it though*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-01-2015

*sigh* i'll just go inside and work on things.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-01-2015

Umbra finally exits his house. It's hard to say why he was in there so long.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-01-2015

Wurg exits her hous as well, and Ehks follows close behind. The two offer a stark contrast to each other - Wurg covered in black fur, and ehks covered in white and gray. The two glanced around for a bit...
(08-01-2015, 07:22 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra finally exits his house. It's hard to say why he was in there so long.

...before Wurg saw Umbra. "Oh, hey!"

(08-01-2015, 07:34 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg exits her hous as well, and Ehks follows close behind. The two offer a stark contrast to each other - Wurg covered in black fur, and ehks covered in white and gray. The two glanced around for a bit...
(08-01-2015, 07:22 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra finally exits his house. It's hard to say why he was in there so long.

"Hey, Wurg!" Umbra waves at the two and walks over. "How are you two doing?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-01-2015

*Austin exits his house* good whatever time it is. does anybody know where i can get a watch?

(08-01-2015, 08:30 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin exits his house* good whatever time it is. does anybody know where i can get a watch?

"I just use the shadows and the sun. Maybe making a sundial somewhere wouldn't be a bad idea..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-01-2015

(08-01-2015, 08:01 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 07:34 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg exits her hous as well, and Ehks follows close behind. The two offer a stark contrast to each other - Wurg covered in black fur, and ehks covered in white and gray. The two glanced around for a bit...

"Hey, Wurg!" Umbra waves at the two and walks over. "How are you two doing?"

"Fine, fine. Can't seem to fix Ehks' fur coat being winter colored, but it doesn't really matter much. It's not as thick, so he's fine."

(08-01-2015, 08:54 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Fine, fine. Can't seem to fix Ehks' fur coat being winter colored, but it doesn't really matter much. It's not as thick, so he's fine."

"I've already said white looks good on him. I've been fine, too. I've been working on experiments with the wind crystals- namely, an infinite air supply and a leaf blower."