Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-02-2015

(08-01-2015, 09:51 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 09:05 PM)Umbra Wrote: "I've already said white looks good on him. I've been fine, too. I've been working on experiments with the wind crystals- namely, an infinite air supply and a leaf blower."

You feel tired 

Umbra yawns. "Aw, shit... Not again..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-02-2015

(08-02-2015, 01:19 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 09:51 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: You feel tired 

Umbra yawns. "Aw, shit... Not again..."

*you see showtime trying to tell you something but it was muffled for some reason, then he falls to the ground, a nightmare standing behind him with a lead pipe, then you fall asleep*

(08-02-2015, 01:33 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *you see showtime trying to tell you something but it was muffled for some reason, then he falls to the ground, a nightmare standing behind him with a lead pipe, then you fall asleep*

"Nngh..." Umbra loses consciousness.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-02-2015

*yawn* i'll just sleep by you marxon, wake me up if you have any problems *he then just conks out into the dirt*

The colorful rings on Umbra's body turn a shade of blue as it somehow stands up and walks into Umbra's house. Strange, to say the least.

// What? I'm not gonna just leave him there. Especially since I'm heading to bed.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-02-2015

(08-02-2015, 05:40 AM)Umbra Wrote: The colorful rings on Umbra's body turn a shade of blue as it somehow stands up and walks into Umbra's house. Strange, to say the least.

// What? I'm not gonna just leave him there. Especially since I'm heading to bed.

*laughing echoes all around you*

(08-02-2015, 09:31 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *laughing echoes all around you*

"Okay... Weird dream..."
Meanwhile, in the real world, Umbra is completely conked out on his bed, the blue color gone.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-03-2015

(08-02-2015, 09:51 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 09:31 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *laughing echoes all around you*

"Okay... Weird dream..."
Meanwhile, in the real world, Umbra is completely conked out on his bed, the blue color gone.
*a nightmare aproches you, illuminating the path infornt of its self*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-03-2015

(08-03-2015, 12:25 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a nightmare aproches you, illuminating the path infornt of its self*

Umbra vanishes, and a wisplike figure like the others appears, but with a yellow color and what appears to be electricity arcing off of it.
"It's wrong of you to invade minds and attempt to harm them in this manner. Leave now, or face the consequences."

(08-03-2015, 01:51 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 12:25 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a nightmare aproches you, illuminating the path infornt of its self*

Umbra vanishes, and a wisplike figure like the others appears, but with a yellow color and what appears to be electricity arcing off of it.
"It's wrong of you to invade minds and attempt to harm them in this manner. Leave now, or face the consequences."

*the nightmare stops*
I'm here to negotiate

(08-03-2015, 11:12 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the nightmare stops*
I'm here to negotiate

"Very well, then. What are you trying to negotiate?"

(08-03-2015, 03:49 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 11:12 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the nightmare stops*
I'm here to negotiate

"Very well, then. What are you trying to negotiate?"

Us nightmare will leave the people of this land, in exchange for rythains life.
Essentially you have to kill a minor God.

(08-03-2015, 03:55 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 03:49 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Very well, then. What are you trying to negotiate?"

Us nightmare will leave the people of this land, in exchange for rythains life.

"Hmm... While that is possible, you nightmares seem to be a bigger threat. Why do you even want him killed, other than the fact he's getting rid of you for us?"

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-03-2015

// i miss there being a line between reality and pure fantasy that used to exist around here.

(08-03-2015, 04:34 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 03:55 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Us nightmare will leave the people of this land, in exchange for rythains life.

"Hmm... While that is possible, you nightmares seem to be a bigger threat. Why do you even want him killed, other than the fact he's getting rid of you for us?"

And I thought you were a person of peace.
I have the one called showtime as hostage, and if you don't accept my demands, he won't be. Alive for much longer

(08-03-2015, 06:55 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 04:34 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Hmm... While that is possible, you nightmares seem to be a bigger threat. Why do you even want him killed, other than the fact he's getting rid of you for us?"

I have the one called showtime as hostage, and if you don't accept my demands, he won't be. Alive for much longer

"Being peaceful is Empathy's job... Unless you cross a line. This 'Showtime' has committed as many, if not more, injustices than you and the others of your kind. Nonetheless, if you don't let him go, you won't be alive for much longer."
An ethereal warhammer with the same color palette forms in the wisp's hand. It seems impossible to hold in one hand, but it's doing it anyway.

(08-03-2015, 06:27 PM)Marxon Wrote: // i miss there being a line between reality and pure fantasy that used to exist around here.

// Not everyone likes to stick to science, you know. Stuff like this will happen when you get several different people involved in something like this.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-03-2015

(08-03-2015, 07:54 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 06:27 PM)Marxon Wrote: // i miss there being a line between reality and pure fantasy that used to exist around here.

// Not everyone likes to stick to science, you know. Stuff like this will happen when you get several different people involved in something like this.
esxpersically when you don't set rules against doing anything magical, there are some ground rules and i believe the only 2 for this rp involving content is don't make it overpowered and keep it SFW.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-03-2015

A loud, thunderous boom echoed throughout the village. The air outside smelled faintly of ozone, and the smell grew stronger and stronger as one approached Wurg's house. A few moments after the soundwave, another loud sound boomed thorugh the village...this time, someone whooping and hollering.
"I DID IT! I DID IT! I ACTUALLY DID IT! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-03-2015

(08-03-2015, 08:34 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: A loud, thunderous boom echoed throughout the village. The air outside smelled faintly of ozone, and the smell grew stronger and stronger as one approached Wurg's house. A few moments after the soundwave, another loud sound boomed thorugh the village...this time, someone whooping and hollering.
"I DID IT! I DID IT! I ACTUALLY DID IT! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
*Austin wakes up beside the hurt marxon* what the heck was that!!!

(08-03-2015, 07:54 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 06:55 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: ...

"Being peaceful is Empathy's job... Unless you cross a line. This 'Showtime' has committed as many, if not more, injustices than you and the others of your kind. Nonetheless, if you don't let him go, you won't be alive for much longer."
An ethereal warhammer with the same color palette forms in the wisp's hand. It seems impossible to hold in one hand, but it's doing it anyway.

If I die, two more will take my place.
And your in  place to negotiate, whilest umbra is asleep, my comrads will tear him apart, and when he's awake, I can drive umbras insane. Aswell kill Austin and umbra's other friends. Are these risks your willing to take?
The Death of the god, will save many more then one.