Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-03-2015

(08-03-2015, 08:50 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 08:34 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: A loud, thunderous boom echoed throughout the village. The air outside smelled faintly of ozone, and the smell grew stronger and stronger as one approached Wurg's house. A few moments after the soundwave, another loud sound boomed thorugh the village...this time, someone whooping and hollering.
"I DID IT! I DID IT! I ACTUALLY DID IT! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
*Austin wakes up beside the hurt marxon* what the heck was that!!!

The excited whooping and hollering didn't seem to have any end...then again, considering who is doing it, there's no breath to run out of.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID IT! WOOOOOOOOOOO! YEAH!"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-03-2015

(08-03-2015, 09:07 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 08:50 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin wakes up beside the hurt marxon* what the heck was that!!!

The excited whooping and hollering didn't seem to have any end...then again, considering who is doing it, there's no breath to run out of.
ugh it's so loud. don't worry marxon i won't leave you in your injured state.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-03-2015

(08-03-2015, 09:07 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 08:50 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin wakes up beside the hurt marxon* what the heck was that!!!

*he walks over, looking very curious*
Did what exactly?

(08-03-2015, 09:22 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 09:07 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: The excited whooping and hollering didn't seem to have any end...then again, considering who is doing it, there's no breath to run out of.
*he walks over, looking very curious*
Did what exactly?

Wurg stuck her head out from the front wall of her house - after all, there didn't seem to be any way in. She had a gigantic smile across her face, and her eyes glowed a brigher orange than usual. "I fixed it! I managed to break the barrier to Ehks' home dimension!"

Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Marxon - 08-03-2015

*simply lays on the ground, waiting to die*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Shaadaris - 08-03-2015

((You know, the more I think of it the more sick I'm getting of the Samhain plot, but I've made it so convoluted now that just suddenly ending it would be shallow and stupid and make no sense whatsoever. Ugh, this is why I hate writing. I went to write a short, maybe 8 page* story like 6 months ago while I had writers' block for my "main" project currently sitting at 60 pages* and it turned into a full-blown project of its own currently sitting at 30+ pages*, and then I got writers' block for that so I started writing the books that have been in my head for years, AKA my real "main" project, and I'm only like 3 pages* into that. Ugh. I'm never going to finish anything at this rate.

*Page, in this context, is Times New Roman 12pt with minimal line spacing and no empty space in between paragraphs.))

(08-03-2015, 09:30 PM)Marxon Wrote: *simply lays on the ground, waiting to die*
okay i'm gonna go find somebody to help you stay here in front of danu's
*he runs off to a different part of the village* hey somebody i need help marxon needs to go to a hospital he's in front of danu's house.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-03-2015

(08-03-2015, 09:26 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 09:22 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he walks over, looking very curious*
Did what exactly?

Wurg stuck her head out from the front wall of her house - after all, there didn't seem to be any way in. She had a gigantic smile across her face, and her eyes glowed a brigher orange than usual. "I fixed it! I managed to break the barrier to Ehks' home dimension!"
That's amazing!

(08-03-2015, 09:38 PM)Surge Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 09:26 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg stuck her head out from the front wall of her house - after all, there didn't seem to be any way in. She had a gigantic smile across her face, and her eyes glowed a brigher orange than usual. "I fixed it! I managed to break the barrier to Ehks' home dimension!"
That's amazing!

"I'm amazed I was able to do it...Ehks can actually go home now. He's back at his house here, telling his parents right now. I figured out how he was able to communicate with his dimension despite us being unable to open a portal there, and finally got through the barrier. He's going to take a small portal emitter with him...one-time use, but getting back here would let me make another one. Just in case he wants to visit or something. Communications still work as well, of course. He'll be leaving soon...it's going to be odd not having him around..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-03-2015

(08-03-2015, 09:26 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 09:22 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he walks over, looking very curious*
Did what exactly?

Breaking dimensional barriers?!
That is one amazing feat.
How'd you do it?

(08-03-2015, 09:43 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 09:26 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg stuck her head out from the front wall of her house - after all, there didn't seem to be any way in. She had a gigantic smile across her face, and her eyes glowed a brigher orange than usual. "I fixed it! I managed to break the barrier to Ehks' home dimension!"

Breaking dimensional barriers?!
How'd you do it?

"Like I said, I just worked backwards from how ehks was able to communicate back home...took a while, but I did it."

(08-03-2015, 09:50 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 09:43 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Breaking dimensional barriers?!
How'd you do it?

"Like I said, I just worked backwards from how ehks was able to communicate back home...took a while, but I did it."

*Austin comes across wurg in his search for help* hey uh wurg marxon needs a hospital he was outside in some acid rain and well he didn't find cover quick enough.

(08-03-2015, 09:53 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 09:50 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Like I said, I just worked backwards from how ehks was able to communicate back home...took a while, but I did it."

*Austin comes across wurg in his search for help* hey uh wurg marxon needs a hospital he was outside in some acid rain and well he didn't find cover quick enough.

"Uh...there are no hospitals here."

(08-03-2015, 09:55 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 09:53 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin comes across wurg in his search for help* hey uh wurg marxon needs a hospital he was outside in some acid rain and well he didn't find cover quick enough.

"Uh...there are no hospitals here."

yeah that's why he said he needs to go off planet.

(08-03-2015, 09:57 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 09:55 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Uh...there are no hospitals here."

yeah that's why he said he needs to go off planet.

"...Why are you telling me this? I can't do that."

(08-03-2015, 10:02 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 09:57 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: yeah that's why he said he needs to go off planet.

"...Why are you telling me this? I can't do that."

i didn't know that and still you might know somebody who can help marxon, well besides tim because he is busy right now.

(08-03-2015, 10:04 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 10:02 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "...Why are you telling me this? I can't do that."

i didn't know that and still you might know somebody who can help marxon, well besides tim because he is busy right now.

"He's probably the only one who can go off planet."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-03-2015

(08-03-2015, 08:55 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 07:54 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Being peaceful is Empathy's job... Unless you cross a line. This 'Showtime' has committed as many, if not more, injustices than you and the others of your kind. Nonetheless, if you don't let him go, you won't be alive for much longer."
An ethereal warhammer with the same color palette forms in the wisp's hand. It seems impossible to hold in one hand, but it's doing it anyway.

// Not everyone likes to stick to science, you know. Stuff like this will happen when you get several different people involved in something like this.
If I die, two more will take my place.
And your in  place to negotiate, whilest umbra is asleep, my comrads will tear him apart, and when he's awake, I can drive umbras insane. Aswell kill Austin and umbra's other friends. Are these risks your willing to take?
The Death of the god, will save many more then one.

"Are you that stupid? Umbra has already told you that if you kill him, all five of us will be unleashed. Besides that, I'm not going to kill someone innocent in order to-"
The being is interrupted by the arrival of an ice-blue-and-black wisp.
"Order, time's up. You're being too dense. Let me take a crack at this."
"...Hmph."
The yellow wisp disappears.
"Now, where were we?... Oh, yeah. Why do you want the dragon killed, other than the fact that he's imprisoning and-or killing you and the other nightmares?"

(08-03-2015, 10:05 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 10:04 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i didn't know that and still you might know somebody who can help marxon, well besides tim because he is busy right now.

"He's probably the only one who can go off planet."
well that's bad, at least marxon should live as long as nobody messes with the dired blood on im for a long time.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-04-2015

(08-03-2015, 10:22 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 08:55 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: If I die, two more will take my place.
And your in  place to negotiate, whilest umbra is asleep, my comrads will tear him apart, and when he's awake, I can drive umbras insane. Aswell kill Austin and umbra's other friends. Are these risks your willing to take?
The Death of the god, will save many more then one.

"Are you that stupid? Umbra has already told you that if you kill him, all five of us will be unleashed. Besides that, I'm not going to kill someone innocent in order to-"
The being is interrupted by the arrival of an ice-blue-and-black wisp.
"Order, time's up. You're being too dense. Let me take a crack at this."
"...Hmph."
The yellow wisp disappears.
"Now, where were we?... Oh, yeah. Why do you want the dragon killed, other than the fact that he's imprisoning and-or killing you and the other nightmares?"
For the common good of course.
Haven't you realises when he arrived our attacked had become worse.
It use to be just me, but when he arived, others fallowed him