Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-04-2015

(08-04-2015, 12:54 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: For the common good of course.
Haven't you realises when he arrived our attacked had become worse.
It use to be just me, but when he arived, others fallowed him

"Question is... Are they his own? Or is it just that more of you came by to try and take him down?"
If the faceless figure had eyebrows, one would probably be raised.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-04-2015

(08-04-2015, 01:19 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 12:54 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: For the common good of course.
Haven't you realises when he arrived our attacked had become worse.
It use to be just me, but when he arived, others fallowed him

"Question is... Are they his own? Or is it just that more of you came by to try and take him down?"
If the faceless figure had eyebrows, one would probably be raised.

He had a personal nightmare to do his dirty work, and the others tried to take him down

(08-04-2015, 01:36 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: He had a personal nightmare to do his dirty work, and the others tried to take him down

"Ah, I see... Just out of curiosity, why were you attacking others that weren't even remotely related to the issue? And what do you mean by 'had'? Was it freed?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - UnamusedAvali - 08-04-2015

*Kneads cat basket and snuggles up to laser gun.
What's going on here?

(08-04-2015, 09:18 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: *Kneads cat basket and snuggles up to laser gun.
What's going on here?

The mass of nanites named wurg broke  a. Dimensional barrier, and umbra is current fighting a nightmare.

//welcome to the nexus

(08-04-2015, 04:41 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 01:36 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: He had a personal nightmare to do his dirty work, and the others tried to take him down

"Ah, I see... Just out of curiosity, why were you attacking others that weren't even remotely related to the issue? And what do you mean by 'had'? Was it freed?"
I Wasn't. Nightmare are sort of like wolfs, the strongest becomes the alpha. But in this case rythains became the alpha.
I didn't even try and associate myself with the pack. 

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 08-04-2015

*He'd walk out and sit down in front of the door, silent.*

*He would stare at the sky.*

(08-04-2015, 03:29 PM)Penguin Wrote: *He'd walk out and sit down in front of the door, silent.*

*He would state at the sky.*

Hello again.
How'd your vacation go?

(08-04-2015, 03:42 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 03:29 PM)Penguin Wrote: *He'd walk out and sit down in front of the door, silent.*

*He would state at the sky.*

Hello again.
How'd your vacation go?

Mmmnggh..

I wouldn't call it a vacation.

And if you're still wondering, it was shit.

(08-04-2015, 11:08 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: I Wasn't. Nightmare are sort of like wolfs, the strongest becomes the alpha. But in this case rythains became the alpha.

"Ah, I see... Rhythain's manipulating us. I kind of had a hunch that that dragon wasn't on our side..."
A red-and-black wisp appears, with what seem to be red flames curling off its body.
"Do we get to stab stuff?"
The icy figure holepalms.

(08-04-2015, 03:56 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 03:42 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Hello again.
How'd your vacation go?

Mmmnggh..

a hangover and a migraine I persume?

(08-04-2015, 04:45 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 11:08 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: I Wasn't. Nightmare are sort of like wolfs, the strongest becomes the alpha. But in this case rythains became the alpha.

"Ah, I see... Rhythain's manipulating us. I kind of had a hunch that that dragon wasn't on our side..."
A red-and-black wisp appears, with what seem to be red flames curling off its body.
"Do we get to stab stuff?"
The icy figure holepalms.

You can stab as much as your mortal heart desires

// Oh, yeah, I'm sure a lot of people are wondering what, exactly, the five voices in Umbra's head look like...
// They're kind of a combination of Novakids, Guardians from Nuclear Throne, and Parents from Risk of Rain.
// So, basically, a humanoid, ethereal being with no face and a hole where its face should be. Spoopy.

(08-04-2015, 04:57 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 03:56 PM)Penguin Wrote: Mmmnggh..

a hangover and a migraine I persume?

That and.. trying to commit suicide, fucking up experiments..

Thats about it.. thankfully..

Dan has been gone though.. I guess he died off or something..

(08-04-2015, 04:57 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: You can stab as much as your mortal heart desires

"Last I checked, I wasn't mortal... But YES."
The red figure fist pumps and disappears.
"I can't stand that idiot... Anyway, I think we have a deal, but only under one condition; before we- er, Umbra- does anything, you and your friends have to let 'Showtime' go and put a stop to these random attacks. Then our part of the deal will be carried out."

(08-04-2015, 05:01 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 04:57 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: You can stab as much as your mortal heart desires

"Last I checked, I wasn't mortal... But YES."
The red figure fist pumps and disappears.
"I can't stand that idiot... Anyway, I think we have a deal, but only under one condition; before we- er, Umbra- does anything, you and your friends have to let 'Showtime' go and put a stop to these random attacks. Then our part of the deal will be carried out."

I'll have that all arranged.
*umbra wakes up with a jolt*

(08-04-2015, 05:00 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 04:57 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: a hangover and a migraine I persume?

That and.. trying to commit suicide, fucking up experiments..

Cheer up, have some cake.
That usually cheers me up

(08-04-2015, 05:14 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 05:00 PM)Penguin Wrote: That and.. trying to commit suicide, fucking up experiments..

Cheer up, have some cake.
That usually cheers me up

It helps me gain weight, that it sure does.

Not sure about the happy part though.

..Either way.. i'm a fucking mess.

(08-04-2015, 05:14 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: I'll have that all arranged.

Umbra wakes up, sure enough.
"...Okay. Guess I have to wait for their half to be done..."

(08-04-2015, 06:49 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 05:14 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: I'll have that all arranged.

Umbra wakes up, sure enough.
"...Okay. Guess I have to wait for their half to be done..."

*showtimes seems to be pushed out of a near by dark corner*
*a black aura flies out of your balcony, and blows away with the wind*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-04-2015

A few bags sit outside of Wurg's house. They are very small, at least for most human-sized beings...but for Ehks, they were plenty big enough. He only needed to bring home some clothes and the projector, after all.
Both he and Wurg stood outside the house, having a conversation. One could assume it was a conversation despite no words being said, simply because of how intensely they were staring at one another.

(08-04-2015, 06:53 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *showtimes seems to be pushed out of a near by dark corner*

"Huh. Guess that's done, then." Umbra exits the house and takes Showtime out with him, looking around after quite some time of being asleep.

(08-04-2015, 07:09 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: A few bags sit outside of Wurg's house. They are very small, at least for most human-sized beings...but for Ehks, they were plenty big enough. He only needed to bring home some clothes and the projector, after all.
Both he and Wurg stood outside the house, having a conversation. One could assume it was a conversation despite no words being said, simply because of how intensely they were staring at one another.

He walks over to the two. "Hey, guys. What's going on?"

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-04-2015

(08-04-2015, 07:46 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 06:53 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *showtimes seems to be pushed out of a near by dark corner*

"Huh. Guess that's done, then." Umbra exits the house and takes Showtime out with him, looking around after quite some time of being asleep.

(08-04-2015, 07:09 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: A few bags sit outside of Wurg's house. They are very small, at least for most human-sized beings...but for Ehks, they were plenty big enough. He only needed to bring home some clothes and the projector, after all.

He walks over to the two. "Hey, guys. What's going on?"

The two break eye contact, and wave at Umbra in near-unison.
"Hey Umbra. Ehks is about to head back home."
"Yeah. Wurg figured out how to get home, thankfully. I can actually see my parents now! I was just about to leave, actually...just saying bye to Wurg. At least, until I come back."