Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-04-2015

(08-04-2015, 07:51 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: The two break eye contact, and wave at Umbra in near-unison.
"Hey Umbra. Ehks is about to head back home."
"Yeah. Wurg figured out how to get home, thankfully. I can actually see my parents now! I was just about to leave, actually...just saying bye to Wurg. At least, until I come back."

"You're planning on coming back? I thought you just wanted to get home..."

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-04-2015

(08-04-2015, 08:01 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 07:51 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: The two break eye contact, and wave at Umbra in near-unison.
"Hey Umbra. Ehks is about to head back home."
"Yeah. Wurg figured out how to get home, thankfully. I can actually see my parents now! I was just about to leave, actually...just saying bye to Wurg. At least, until I come back."

"You're planning on coming back? I thought you just wanted to get home..."

"I can come back when I want to, just to see how you guys are doing. It won't be any time soon, though. Been here too long to come right back, haha. But...well, it's about time I go." Ehks gave a nod to Wurg, and Wurg reciprocated the nod.
"It was nice meeting you all, and I'll send a message every so often to my house."

(08-04-2015, 08:05 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I can come back when I want to, just to see how you guys are doing. It won't be any time soon, though. Been here too long to come right back, haha. But...well, it's about time I go." Ehks gave a nod to Wurg, and Wurg reciprocated the nod.
"It was nice meeting you all, and I'll send a message every so often to my house."

"Same here. Hope to see you again!"

(08-04-2015, 08:12 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 08:05 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "I can come back when I want to, just to see how you guys are doing. It won't be any time soon, though. Been here too long to come right back, haha. But...well, it's about time I go." Ehks gave a nod to Wurg, and Wurg reciprocated the nod.

"Same here. Hope to see you again!"

Ehks smiled, waved goodbye to Umbra, and walked back into Wurg's house. A few moments later, a thunderous clap echoed out from the house.
Wurg turned around and looked at the house moments before the sound...only to freeze completely still once the sound echoed out.

(08-04-2015, 08:13 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Ehks smiled, waved goodbye to Umbra, and walked back into Wurg's house. A few moments later, a thunderous clap echoed out from the house.
Wurg turned around and looked at the house moments before the sound...only to freeze completely still once the sound echoed out.

"Welp... Hope he comes back someday."

(08-04-2015, 08:15 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 08:13 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Ehks smiled, waved goodbye to Umbra, and walked back into Wurg's house. A few moments later, a thunderous clap echoed out from the house.

"Welp... Hope he comes back someday."

There was no response.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 08-04-2015

mmnnggh..

I wonder how i'm still alive.

*He would get up and go inside.*

(08-04-2015, 08:16 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: There was no response.

"...Wurg? Wurg, are you okay?" He waves his hand in front of her face.

(08-04-2015, 08:23 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 08:16 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: There was no response.

"...Wurg? Wurg, are you okay?" He waves his hand in front of her face.

The light in her eyes was simply...gone. After a second, she collapses into a pile of nanites on the ground. The nanites reform into a cube, laying inside her hoodie...

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-04-2015

(08-04-2015, 07:46 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 06:53 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *showtimes seems to be pushed out of a near by dark corner*
*a black aura flies out of your balcony, and blows away with the wind*

"Huh. Guess that's done, then." Umbra exits the house and takes Showtime out with him, looking around after quite some time of being asleep.

(08-04-2015, 07:09 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: A few bags sit outside of Wurg's house. They are very small, at least for most human-sized beings...but for Ehks, they were plenty big enough. He only needed to bring home some clothes and the projector, after all.
Both he and Wurg stood outside the house, having a conversation. One could assume it was a conversation despite no words being said, simply because of how intensely they were staring at one another.

He walks over to the two. "Hey, guys. What's going on?"

*showtime seems very unreactive* 

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-04-2015

*austin exits his house* *talking to self* i hope marxon is okay.
*no longer talking to self* good what ever time it may be but also may not be,

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-04-2015

(08-04-2015, 08:25 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 08:23 PM)Umbra Wrote: "...Wurg? Wurg, are you okay?" He waves his hand in front of her face.

The light in her eyes was simply...gone. After a second, she collapses into a pile of nanites on the ground. The nanites reform into a cube, laying inside her hoodie...

This is problematic.
This Most likely because Ehks left
May wurgs soul rest in peace.

(08-04-2015, 08:25 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: The light in her eyes was simply...gone. After a second, she collapses into a pile of nanites on the ground. The nanites reform into a cube, laying inside her hoodie...

"....Oh god. No. No no no no no... Uh... Shit. What am I supposed to do."

(08-04-2015, 08:25 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 08:23 PM)Umbra Wrote: "...Wurg? Wurg, are you okay?" He waves his hand in front of her face.

oh hey what's going on, why is there a metal cube in wurg's hoodie?
anyway show are you all doing?

(08-04-2015, 08:34 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 08:25 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: The light in her eyes was simply...gone. After a second, she collapses into a pile of nanites on the ground. The nanites reform into a cube, laying inside her hoodie...

"....Oh god. No. No no no no no... Uh... Shit. What am I supposed to do."

A faint glow shines through the fabric of the hoodie. Maybe you should see what's inside?

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Penguin - 08-04-2015

*He'd walk out, holding a mace of some sort, colored purple and green.*

Well fuck. I've spent too much time working on my project didn't I?

God damn.

(08-04-2015, 08:35 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: A faint glow shines through the fabric of the hoodie. Maybe you should see what's inside?

"...Uhm..." He lifts it up a bit to see what's producing the light.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-04-2015

What the fuck happened here?

(08-04-2015, 08:41 PM)Surge Wrote: What the fuck happened here?

as far as i know there is a shiny thing and a metal box in wurg's hoodie.

(08-04-2015, 08:39 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 08:35 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: A faint glow shines through the fabric of the hoodie. Maybe you should see what's inside?

"...Uhm..." He lifts it up a bit to see what's producing the light.

A matte-black cube sits inside. Small slivers of blue-white light shine from the side facing upwards. They seem to be...words, possibly?