Avali Nexus
Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: The Archives (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo (/showthread.php?tid=30)

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-04-2015

(08-04-2015, 10:17 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 10:05 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [I can only guess I'll get some first-hand experience...somehow. Uh, the stuff isn't going to try and hurt me since we're connected, right?]

They shouldn't harm you, no. And yes, you'll probably run into at least one of them.

(08-04-2015, 10:07 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: It's not important at the moment.
I wounder if your mind will be torn apart because you have two aetros'es linked to you Conscious

"Eh. Probably not. Beweal's connection somehow disappeared... Hope he's all right."

[Alright. Hah...it's going to be interesting, whatever they are...]

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Comito - 08-04-2015

Ralako is doing nothing.

Neither is Comito.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-04-2015

(08-04-2015, 10:28 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [Alright. Hah...it's going to be interesting, whatever they are...]

Well, they're mostly nice. Even the ones that seem bad.

(08-04-2015, 10:29 PM)Comito Wrote: Ralako is doing nothing.

Neither is Comito.

// How productive.

// Anyway, I gotta go take a break.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-04-2015

*Austin sneezes then turns into his charizard from right after* *sigh* this again.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - AustinLB90 - 08-05-2015

*Austin sneezes again and transforms again this time into his avali form* *he wipes his noise not sounding too well* well this is new or at least the first time I've been sick since this could happen.

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Ehksidian - 08-05-2015

(08-04-2015, 10:30 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 10:28 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: [Alright. Hah...it's going to be interesting, whatever they are...]

Well, they're mostly nice. Even the ones that seem bad.

[If you say so...gah. I really wish I could at least say I was okay or something. Hate not being able to talk so much.]

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Umbra - 08-05-2015

(08-05-2015, 12:12 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 10:30 PM)Umbra Wrote: Well, they're mostly nice. Even the ones that seem bad.

[If you say so...gah. I really wish I could at least say I was okay or something. Hate not being able to talk so much.]

You get used to it.
The voice, like the color Wurg is undoubtedly associating with it, is icy and cold.

(08-05-2015, 12:16 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-05-2015, 12:12 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: [If you say so...gah. I really wish I could at least say I was okay or something. Hate not being able to talk so much.]

You get used to it.

[Gghhk!]
[...]
[Sorry. Guess you're one of the...uh...others Umbra mentioned?]

(08-05-2015, 12:19 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: [Gghhk!]
[...]

Yup. Hit it right on the nail.
It doesn't seem too sympathetic about the possible heart attack you could have had... If you had a heart.

(08-05-2015, 12:23 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-05-2015, 12:19 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: [Gghhk!]
[...]

Yup. Hit it right on the nail.
It doesn't seem too sympathetic about the possible heart attack you could have had... If you had a heart.

[Ah...so, uh, do you hve a name? Mine is Wurg...if you didn't hear, that is.]

(08-05-2015, 12:42 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: [Ah...so, uh, do you hve a name? Mine is Wurg...if you didn't hear, that is.]

I already know your name. I'm Apathy.

*sneezes again and this time become his anthro ice dragon form* maybe i should just go inside. *he thinks for a bit* actually it might be a better idea to stay out here.

(08-05-2015, 12:45 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-05-2015, 12:42 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: [Ah...so, uh, do you hve a name? Mine is Wurg...if you didn't hear, that is.]

I already know your name. I'm Apathy.

[Well...uh, nice to meet you. I assume you're not the only one in here?]

(08-05-2015, 01:03 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: [Well...uh, nice to meet you. I assume you're not the only one in here?]

Thankfully, no.
This new voice is a tad electrifying and commanding, just like the electric yellow of the speech text only Wurg can 'see.'
Great, here we go again with the antagonization... Apathy is just a name.
You're called Apathy because you're cold, logical, and apathetic.
Shut it, Order.

(08-05-2015, 01:19 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-05-2015, 01:03 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: [Well...uh, nice to meet you. I assume you're not the only one in here?]

Thankfully, no.
This new voice is a tad electrifying and commanding, just like the electric yellow of the speech text only Wurg can 'see.'
Great, here we go again with the antagonization... Apathy is just a name.
You're called Apathy because you're cold, logical, and apathetic.
Shut it, Order.

[I take it you're Order? Mhm. I assume there's more of you, not just order and apathy...What are you, anyways?]

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Surge - 08-05-2015

(meanwhile I still haven't 100% established how Surge and Ylden, you know, work what with them having to share a body)

i should go to bed *just outside his door he sneezes and transforms into his charizard form which mean he's too large to fit into his door* *he sighs and just lays down on the dirt outside his house he falls asleep surprisingly fast*

RE: Avali Nexus Semiserious RP 2: Electric Boogaloo - Joeythomas - 08-05-2015

(08-04-2015, 10:17 PM)Umbra Wrote:

[i]They shouldn't harm you, no. And yes, you'll probably run into at least one of them.

[/i]
(08-04-2015, 10:07 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: It's not important at the moment.
I wounder if your mind will be torn apart because you have two aetros'es linked to you Conscious

"Eh. Probably not. Beweal's connection somehow disappeared... Hope he's all right."
He's probally a cube in a part of your hosue that you never bother to look.
Says, don't you have a god to kill?

(08-05-2015, 01:26 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: [I take it you're Order? Mhm. I assume there's more of you, not just order and apathy...What are you, anyways?]

You already know that Umbra's from the Skyrim dimension, right? Well, while he was there, an insane, living thought being was planted in his mind by Sheogorath, the Daedric prince of madness, as punishment for... Uh... What was it?...
I doubt he even had a reason.
Whatever. Anyway, this voice kept compelling Umbra to lie, cheat, steal- that kind of thing. Eventually, he made a mental block to the "tumor" and wasn't bothered again. Then- much, much later- those "Ether" gloves of his malfunctioned and a ton of the otherdimensional, possibly magical energy split that being into five pieces, and each one took on a different aspect of Umbra's personality and moral code. You're talking to two of them. I'm mostly based off his logic and reasoning.
I am the part of him that deals with strategy and lawfulness.

(08-05-2015, 02:22 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: He's probally a cube in a part of your hosue that you never bother to look.
Says, don't you have a god to kill?

"What are you even talking about?"
Umbra hasn't forgotten- he's just making sure whether or not Showtime actually knows about the deal- or if it's actually him.

(08-05-2015, 03:30 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(08-05-2015, 01:26 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: [I take it you're Order? Mhm. I assume there's more of you, not just order and apathy...What are you, anyways?]

You already know that Umbra's from the Skyrim dimension, right? Well, while he was there, an insane, living thought being was planted in his mind by Sheogorath, the Daedric prince of madness, as punishment for... Uh... What was it?...
I doubt he even had a reason.
Whatever. Anyway, this voice kept compelling Umbra to lie, cheat, steal- that kind of thing. Eventually, he made a mental block to the "tumor" and wasn't bothered again. Then- much, much later- those "Ether" gloves of his malfunctioned and a ton of the otherdimensional, possibly magical energy split that being into five pieces, and each one took on a different aspect of Umbra's personality and moral code. You're talking to two of them. I'm mostly based off his logic and reasoning.
I am the part of him that deals with strategy and lawfulness.

[So...there's five of you...where are the other three? And I assume he doesn't really directly talk to you because of said mental wall, correct?]