Avali Nexus
I never would have imagined it, but... - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: I never would have imagined it, but... (/showthread.php?tid=40)

I never would have imagined it, but... - Franko - 07-21-2015

Wow here I am

Hello Avali people, I'm Frank. I've been suffering some mild depression lately regarding my friends so I decided to broaden my horizons by checking out some other communities. Some of you may already know me from the Homestuck/Chat Threads on the Starbound Forums or as an admin on the Starstuck Website.

To those who don't, hello.

I played the Avali mod way back when and I liked it a lot, I thought about joining the Avali thread but by the time I actually got around to it it was like Avali thread 19?????? and things were a little too out of hand for me at the time.

But whatever, looking forward to getting to know you guys.

RE: I never would have imagined it, but... - Ehksidian - 07-21-2015

who you
tbh i was honestly really surprised when you asked for the forum link haha
welcome

RE: I never would have imagined it, but... - Segolia - 07-21-2015

One of the last people I was expecting to see here.

Welcome, glad to have you, even if you don't end up sticking around.

RE: I never would have imagined it, but... - kawaiiChiimera - 07-24-2015

(07-21-2015, 02:59 AM)Franko Wrote: Wow here I am

Hello Avali people, I'm Frank. I've been suffering some mild depression lately regarding my friends so I decided to broaden my horizons by checking out some other communities. Some of you may already know me from the Homestuck/Chat Threads on the Starbound Forums or as an admin on the Starstuck Website.

I played the Avali mod way back when and I liked it a lot, I thought about joining the Avali thread but by the time I actually got around to it it was like Avali thread 19?????? and things were a little too out of hand for me at the time.

wait WHAT

I never would have imagined it, but... - Marxon - 07-25-2015

Well then, welcome.

RE: I never would have imagined it, but... - Franko - 07-26-2015

(07-24-2015, 03:32 PM)Davepeta Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 02:59 AM)Franko Wrote: Wow here I am

wait WHAT
I bet you weren't expecting THIS
I wasn't either but I never anticipated how bad things would get for me so meh
(07-25-2015, 07:45 PM)Marxon Wrote: Well then, welcome.
Thanks!