Avali Nexus
Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=46)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Jim_Clonk - 08-17-2015

(08-17-2015, 04:53 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 04:46 PM)Comito Wrote: are we going to have decoration mods and sloped blocks?
carpenter's block got that covered

(08-17-2015, 04:52 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Was the test build link updated yet?
uploading, dropbox isnt the fastest

Actually, why are you working on this again? Having two different builds of the same pack is probably going to cause problems.

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Comito - 08-17-2015

So will Windows 7 users be able to play in this server or only Windows 10 users?

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - L3W - 08-17-2015

I really would like to get back into Minecraft, but I don't know any good mods that I have tried besides the two I named.

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Marxon - 08-17-2015

(08-17-2015, 05:02 PM)Comito Wrote: So will Windows 7 users be able to play in this server or only Windows 10 users?
Good question

(08-17-2015, 05:02 PM)Comito Wrote: So will Windows 7 users be able to play in this server or only Windows 10 users?

The windows 10 version will most likely not be compatible with this modpack.

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - SCN-3_NULL - 08-17-2015

(08-17-2015, 05:01 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 04:53 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: carpenter's block got that covered

uploading, dropbox isnt the fastest

Actually, why are you working on this again? Having two different builds of the same pack is probably going to cause problems.
now I'm thinking about the time I've wasted, yeah your build since you run the server.

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Joeythomas - 08-17-2015

No offense Jim, you test build is kinda bland.
The only mods that have somewhat of pregresion is tinkers construct, build craft and meknism. I like mods that make you improve your gear and setup to progress in the game.

(08-17-2015, 05:20 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: No offense Jim, you test build is kinda bland.
The only mods that have somewhat of pregresion is tinkers construct, build craft and meknism. I like mods that make you improve your gear and setup to progress in the game.

Progression isn't just about gear. Besides, there is MagicalCrops for your endgame-y needs.

(08-17-2015, 05:22 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 05:20 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: No offense Jim, you test build is kinda bland.

Progression isn't just about gear. Besides, there is MagicalCrops for your endgame-y needs.

But still, mabey add thaumcraft.
If not tinkers construct will do fine

(08-17-2015, 05:27 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 05:22 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: Progression isn't just about gear. Besides, there is MagicalCrops for your endgame-y needs.

But still, mabey add thaumcraft.
I'm probably going to add Thaumcraft anyway.
On the other hand there is Botania, which I actually wanted to remove because I suspect it causes a significant decrease in performance.

(08-17-2015, 05:32 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 05:27 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: But still, mabey add thaumcraft.
On the other hand there is Botania, which I actually wanted to remove because I suspect it causes a significant decrease in performance.

Yeah with those surrounding mana thing, it could cause some lag especially in late game (generating large amount of mana)
I'm looking for things to be removed from my build, probaby wont add new things until it can perform better on weaker pc

Can someone fetch me mekanism generators? I can't seem to find a working download.

(08-17-2015, 06:24 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: Can someone fetch me mekanism generators? I can't seem to find a working download.

The ones here didnt work?
http://aidancbrady.com/mekanism/download/
I got the main base module there(and got lazy on the other modules)

(08-17-2015, 06:29 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 06:24 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: Can someone fetch me mekanism generators? I can't seem to find a working download.

The ones here didnt work?
http://aidancbrady.com/mekanism/download/
I got the main base module there(and got lazy on the other modules)

Yes, those don't work.

Of course, now it works. What the hell are those guys at adfly doing?

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Shaadaris - 08-17-2015

(08-17-2015, 01:14 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: okay with my head cleared(with alcohol) fine, I agree on not including Flan's mods and modules(but someone has to make me the revolver and it's ammunition from immersive engineering(and call me, revolver ocelot)), but I cant agree on removing MC Heli, we need a good transport, it maybe still in early stage but it's the one that can carry carry/has multiple seats, it can also well tow an entity chest(minecart with chest or the large container provided by the mod) for dropping off supplies.

(08-17-2015, 01:11 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Fastcraft it is then.
I had plan to include that, both server and client
Note: You can not add FastCraft to the client. Distribution is not allowed last I checked.
Just add the link to the ic2 forum post about it in the description or something.
(08-17-2015, 05:32 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 05:27 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: But still, mabey add thaumcraft.
Truth be told I don't even use Botania much, so this is a fair trade.
Also why are you building the modpack?! I'm so confused since I've said multiple times that I can make it, but whatever. If you want to, you can, I guess.

Is there a download for tims pack?

(08-17-2015, 07:30 PM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 01:14 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: okay with my head cleared(with alcohol) fine, I agree on not including Flan's mods and modules(but someone has to make me the revolver and it's ammunition from immersive engineering(and call me, revolver ocelot)), but I cant agree on removing MC Heli, we need a good transport, it maybe still in early stage but it's the one that can carry carry/has multiple seats, it can also well tow an entity chest(minecart with chest or the large container provided by the mod) for dropping off supplies.

I had plan to include that, both server and client
Note: You can not add FastCraft to the client. Distribution is not allowed last I checked.
Just add the link to the ic2 forum post about it in the description or something.

(08-17-2015, 05:32 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: I'm probably going to add Thaumcraft anyway.
Also why are you building the modpack?! I'm so confused since I've said multiple times that I can make it, but whatever. If you want to, you can, I guess.
As far as I can tell, FastCraft can be distributed in modpacks but not on its own.
Don't ask me why I'm building the modpack, ask SCN3_NULL why he is also building the modpack.

(08-17-2015, 07:40 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Is there a download for tims pack?
Not yet, I'm still getting stuff together.
Also, apparently that is my name now.

(08-17-2015, 07:44 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 07:30 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: Note: You can not add FastCraft to the client. Distribution is not allowed last I checked.

As far as I can tell, FastCraft can be distributed in modpacks but not on its own.
Don't ask me why I'm building the modpack, ask SCN3_NULL why he is also building the modpack.

(08-17-2015, 07:40 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Is there a download for tims pack?
...Okay. Less work for me, I guess? (Even though I kind of enjoy putting modpacks together. Yes, I'm weird)
There are some who call you Tim.

(08-17-2015, 07:48 PM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 07:44 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: As far as I can tell, FastCraft can be distributed in modpacks but not on its own.

...Okay. Less work for me, I guess? (Even though I kind of enjoy putting modpacks together. Yes, I'm weird)
Why would they call me Tim?

(08-17-2015, 07:55 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 07:48 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: ...Okay. Less work for me, I guess? (Even though I kind of enjoy putting modpacks together. Yes, I'm weird)
Why would they call me Tim?

Um... Because... Uh...