Avali Nexus
Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=46)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - SCN-3_NULL - 08-19-2015

(08-19-2015, 07:45 AM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 07:31 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: cant we just throw that away? I mean clay generate normally in RWG, right?

It does but it's extremely rare. Could take us a month to find enough clay for a basic smeltery.

well since...whoever that guy is having that ridiculous requirement for a modpack I say we just grab Pam's, also as for minimap since journey may is not allowed/needs permission, why dont we take something else?

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Jim_Clonk - 08-19-2015

(08-19-2015, 07:53 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 07:45 AM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: It does but it's extremely rare. Could take us a month to find enough clay for a basic smeltery.

well since...whoever that guy is having that ridiculous requirement for a modpack I say we just grab Pam's, also as for minimap since journey may is not allowed/needs permission, why dont we take something else?

Pam's doesn't work, unfortunately. JourneyMap can be in the modpack, it just can't be distributed with it. The installation instructions tell you how to get JourneyMap.

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Shaadaris - 08-19-2015

(08-19-2015, 07:53 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 07:45 AM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: It does but it's extremely rare. Could take us a month to find enough clay for a basic smeltery.

Just looked at the Journeymap license. Boy, the author would hate the maker of the server I used to play on.
That said, it's literally the single best minimap out there. If we can find a good replacement, I guess, but... eh. That's extremely lame.

(08-19-2015, 08:02 AM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 07:53 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: well since...whoever that guy is having that ridiculous requirement for a modpack I say we just grab Pam's, also as for minimap since journey may is not allowed/needs permission, why dont we take something else?

Pam's doesn't work, unfortunately. JourneyMap can be in the modpack, it just can't be distributed with it. The installation instructions tell you how to get JourneyMap.
then cant we dump RWG? what do we need RWG for anyway except for well real world generation

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Shaadaris - 08-19-2015

(08-19-2015, 08:11 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 08:02 AM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: Pam's doesn't work, unfortunately. JourneyMap can be in the modpack, it just can't be distributed with it. The installation instructions tell you how to get JourneyMap.
then cant we dump RWG? what do we need RWG for anyway except for well real world generation

We need it so the world isn't completely boring without adding infinity+1 blocks.
Also... Isn't clay already extremely rare in Vanilla? Is it that different here? (I honestly don't know. I haven't really looked for clay in a RWG world yet)

(08-19-2015, 08:17 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 08:11 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: then cant we dump RWG? what do we need RWG for anyway except for well real world generation

We need it so the world isn't completely boring without adding infinity+1 blocks.
Also... Isn't clay already extremely rare in Vanilla? Is it that different here? (I honestly don't know. I haven't really looked for clay in a RWG world yet)

It used to be rare. It's a lot more common now, though.

(08-19-2015, 08:17 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 08:11 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: then cant we dump RWG? what do we need RWG for anyway except for well real world generation

nope, you can easily find them under a river or lake after a certain update

by the way, is the server updated/changed to the modpack?

(08-19-2015, 01:50 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: by the way, is the server updated/changed to the modpack?

Not yet.
Once the pack gets released and the new server launches, I will post it here.

So, I've talked to Fireplace McArbitrarylicensecondition and the license displayed on the corseforge page was indeed no longer valid.

(08-19-2015, 03:58 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: So, I've talked to Fireplace McArbitrarylicensecondition and the license displayed on the corseforge page was indeed no longer valid.
he should update that, welp no more woopie cushion mod thing.

(08-19-2015, 04:06 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 03:58 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: So, I've talked to Fireplace McArbitrarylicensecondition and the license displayed on the corseforge page was indeed no longer valid.
he should update that, welp no more woopie cushion mod thing.
He already updated it.
Now there is a disclaimer stating this:
Code:
Disclaimer: <input id="spoiler_button_spoiler_jzad" class="theme_buttons" type="button" value="Hide Spoiler" />

You can still make that mod...

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - SCN-3_NULL - 08-20-2015

Know any good modern(not scifi, not fantacy) firearm mod that has custom 3d model? The revolver from immersive enineering are awfully weak(and self hazard with explosive bullets)

Or I have to stay on the transport/attack(Hind) helicopter(there's no other weapon that I like to use)

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Shaadaris - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 12:18 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: Know any good modern(not scifi, not fantacy) firearm mod that has custom 3d model? The revolver from immersive enineering are awfully weak(and self hazard with explosive bullets)

Or I have to stay on the transport/attack(Hind) helicopter(there's no other weapon that I like to use)

I haven't played with the mod much but I believe the revolver can be upgraded. And of course it's hazardous with explosive bullets. Anything with explosive anything is hazardous.

(08-20-2015, 01:11 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 12:18 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: Know any good modern(not scifi, not fantacy) firearm mod that has custom 3d model? The revolver from immersive enineering are awfully weak(and self hazard with explosive bullets)

I haven't played with the mod much but I believe the revolver can be upgraded. And of course it's hazardous with explosive bullets. Anything with explosive anything is hazardous.

Well there are the normal upgrades that does not add damage to it like larger mag and bayonet, and there's the silly upgrades like shock shot I forgot what its called but I remember the shock word.

(08-20-2015, 01:21 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 01:11 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: I haven't played with the mod much but I believe the revolver can be upgraded. And of course it's hazardous with explosive bullets. Anything with explosive anything is hazardous.

Well there are the normal upgrades that does not add damage to it like larger mag and bayonet, and there's the silly upgrades like shock shot I forgot what its called but I remember the shock word.

Oh, okay.
Hm, well if you're looking for modern weapons, I can't help you.

(08-20-2015, 01:23 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 01:21 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: Well there are the normal upgrades that does not add damage to it like larger mag and bayonet, and there's the silly upgrades like shock shot I forgot what its called but I remember the shock word.

Oh, okay.
Hm, well if you're looking for modern weapons, I can't help you.

I'm going to stay on the hind now, as designated pilot, for CAS, just lemme keep the MC Heli mod

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Jim_Clonk - 08-20-2015

I think reliquary has a pretty decent pistol. Not sure it it has a model, though.

(08-20-2015, 05:10 AM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:

I think reliquary has a pretty decent pistol. Not sure it it has a model, though.

It has a model.

(08-20-2015, 05:41 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 05:10 AM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: I think reliquary has a pretty decent pistol. Not sure it it has a model, though.

It has a model.

I dont know.....but that mod has holy hand grenades also bunch of magic for those who are into that, I prefer stay on the helicopter then for CAS and evacuation transport when needed, or do something stupid like fly the heli into a tight corridor risk breaking off a tail.

Edit: it doesn't seemed to have the model, it's just the sprite/icon of that item