Avali Nexus
Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=46)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Jim_Clonk - 08-20-2015

First public test version is now available here.

Tell me how the pack runs on your computers.

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - SCN-3_NULL - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 06:49 AM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: First public test version is now available here.

Still four more hour till I'm home, all the mods are documented on the google doc drive/page right?

(08-20-2015, 06:56 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 06:49 AM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: First public test version is now available here.

Still four more hour till I'm home, all the mods are documented on the google doc drive/page right?

Yes.
Still, would be nice if you'd check if I missed something.

(08-20-2015, 07:05 AM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 06:56 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: Still four more hour till I'm home, all the mods are documented on the google doc drive/page right?

Yes.

Well I could use Mc Heli which is missing, for transport, or scouting.

I'm checking the modpack see is anything missing from the list and the modpack, and it's taking an hour to download.....

(08-20-2015, 07:35 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 07:05 AM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: Yes.

Well I could use Mc Heli which is missing, for transport, or scouting.

I'm checking the modpack see is anything missing from the list and the modpack, and it's taking an hour to download.....

Well if you want to fly around, we do have dragons.

I tried to compress it more but it didn't work very well. Then again, this isn't the internet at your home, is it?

(08-20-2015, 08:07 AM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 07:35 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: Well I could use Mc Heli which is missing, for transport, or scouting.

Well if you want to fly around, we do have dragons.

I tried to compress it more but it didn't work very well. Then again, this isn't the internet at your home, is it?
with attack like fixed and turret guns and TV guided missile/air homing or ground homing missile

and no, this is college wifi

Edit: yeah everything you've listed is there though I would like to have the MC heli mod on since no weapons of the other mods satisfy me

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Shaadaris - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 06:45 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 05:41 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: It has a model.

I dont know.....but that mod has holy hand grenades also bunch of magic for those who are into that, I prefer stay on the helicopter then for CAS and evacuation transport when needed, or do something stupid like fly the heli into a tight corridor risk breaking off a tail.

Edit: it doesn't seemed to have the model, it's just the sprite/icon of that item

Well that's funny, because there was a model last I checked. It used to use a sprite but the newer versions have a model courtesy of Mr. Hazard.

(08-20-2015, 08:15 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 06:45 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: I dont know.....but that mod has holy hand grenades also bunch of magic for those who are into that, I prefer stay on the helicopter then for CAS and evacuation transport when needed, or do something stupid like fly the heli into a tight corridor risk breaking off a tail.

Edit: it doesn't seemed to have the model, it's just the sprite/icon of that item

Well that's funny, because there was a model last I checked. It used to use a sprite but the newer versions have a model courtesy of Mr. Hazard.
where's the newest version? Curse?

(08-20-2015, 08:15 AM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 06:45 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: I dont know.....but that mod has holy hand grenades also bunch of magic for those who are into that, I prefer stay on the helicopter then for CAS and evacuation transport when needed, or do something stupid like fly the heli into a tight corridor risk breaking off a tail.

That's strange... I remember it having a model in the 1.6 version of the mod.

(08-20-2015, 08:42 AM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 08:15 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Well that's funny, because there was a model last I checked. It used to use a sprite but the newer versions have a model courtesy of Mr. Hazard.

That's strange... I remember it having a model in the 1.6 version of the mod.

okay, there is model, I just derped though after trying umm, yeah decent damage though the fire rate and projectile speed could be a but faster, though i tried it in creative and I've heard damage (and other stuff maybe? projectile and fire speed) changes as you level, I'm not sure is in creative I'm max or min level.

(08-20-2015, 08:49 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 08:42 AM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: That's strange... I remember it having a model in the 1.6 version of the mod.

okay, there is model, I just derped though after trying umm, yeah decent damage though the fire rate and projectile speed could be a but faster, though i tried it in creative and I've heard damage (and other stuff maybe? projectile and fire speed) changes as you level, I'm not sure is in creative I'm max or min level.

You still have your level in creative, it's just hidden.
Use NEI to switch to survival and you should be able to see it.

(08-20-2015, 08:52 AM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 08:49 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: okay, there is model, I just derped though after trying umm, yeah decent damage though the fire rate and projectile speed could be a but faster, though i tried it in creative and I've heard damage (and other stuff maybe? projectile and fire speed) changes as you level, I'm not sure is in creative I'm max or min level.

You still have your level in creative, it's just hidden.
well I just start out creative, but I'm not sure does level effect rite rate and projectile speed, I do know it effect damage but I dont know what reliquary level I start with on creative world

(08-20-2015, 08:54 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 08:52 AM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: You still have your level in creative, it's just hidden.
well I just start out creative, but I'm not sure does level effect rite rate and projectile speed, I do know it effect damage but I dont know what reliquary level I start with on creative world

Reliquary level? Didn't even know there was such a thing. I thought you meant normal level.

(08-20-2015, 09:14 AM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 08:54 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: well I just start out creative, but I'm not sure does level effect rite rate and projectile speed, I do know it effect damage but I dont know what reliquary level I start with on creative world

Reliquary level? Didn't even know there was such a thing. I thought you meant normal level.
Quote:The handgun lets you kill things. Recoil, knockback, reload speed and fire rate are based on your level. At level 20 (configurable), you are considered "maxed". Some of the mechanics are a WIP, and it is due for a very large overhaul. Model courtesy of MrHazard.
okay it does and it uses minecraft levels, I might consider adding this mod to (and I still want my choppers) to this modpack.

(08-20-2015, 09:18 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 09:14 AM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: Reliquary level? Didn't even know there was such a thing. I thought you meant normal level.
Quote:The handgun lets you kill things. Recoil, knockback, reload speed and fire rate are based on your level. At level 20 (configurable), you are considered "maxed". Some of the mechanics are a WIP, and it is due for a very large overhaul. Model courtesy of MrHazard.
okay it does and it uses minecraft levels, I might consider adding this mod to (and I still want my choppers) to this modpack.
I might still add them but I hope you have a faster internet at home as this would increase the file size by about two thirds.

(08-20-2015, 10:11 AM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 09:18 AM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: okay it does and it uses minecraft levels, I might consider adding this mod to (and I still want my choppers) to this modpack.
I might still add them but I hope you have a faster internet at home as this would increase the file size by about two thirds.

way faster, just above ten minutes

though the server still not running it yet?

very interesting, one of the helicopters in MC Heli is an unarmed version of the Mi24 Hind, instead it has a search light, though it just create a translucent mesh(not laggy at all) entities(players, mobs) caught in the line of will "glow" or appear ther are in bright daylight(not dark)
oh and the modpack works fine, except at startup in a new world take some time to load/generate, I just added MC heli 10.7 on it so I can fly faster than in creative.

another important note, if MC Heli is added, do not attempt to fly to the moon with a jet, it doesnt work, I tried it.

(08-20-2015, 02:36 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: very interesting, one of the helicopters in MC Heli is an unarmed version of the Mi24 Hind, instead it has a search light, though it just create a translucent mesh(not laggy at all) entities(players, mobs) caught in the line of will "glow" or appear ther are in bright daylight(not dark)
oh and the modpack works fine, except at startup in a new world take some time to load/generate, I just added MC heli 10.7 on it so I can fly faster than in creative.

another important note, if MC Heli is added, do not attempt to fly to the moon with a jet, it doesnt work, I tried it.

Probably because jet engines need oxygen to run.

(08-20-2015, 04:14 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 02:36 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: very interesting, one of the helicopters in MC Heli is an unarmed version of the Mi24 Hind, instead it has a search light, though it just create a translucent mesh(not laggy at all) entities(players, mobs) caught in the line of will "glow" or appear ther are in bright daylight(not dark)

Probably because jet engines need oxygen to run.
well it keep going up(there's an altimeter) I've gone about 5000blocks high from sea level yet still no moon menu, I go bored and jump out

I'm testing the server setup now. Had some problem with crashing but that was just because DamageIndicators apparently shouldn't be installed on servers.