Avali Nexus
Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=46)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Jim_Clonk - 08-17-2015

(08-17-2015, 12:55 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 12:53 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: What would that accomplish?

i have no idea, i just usually use technic modpacks, i don't know how this works really.
I will probably write Austin proof install instructions when we have a good build compiled.

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - AustinLB90 - 08-17-2015

(08-17-2015, 12:58 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 12:55 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i have no idea, i just usually use technic modpacks, i don't know how this works really.
I will probably write Austin proof install instructions when we have a good build compiled.

but i think i'm doing it right, i can test if i did it right soon.

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Joeythomas - 08-17-2015

I have an idea for chunks lagging the game.
Use world anchors, or chunk loaders.

(08-17-2015, 01:03 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: I have an idea for chunks lagging the game.

That's some premium Russian engineering right there.

(08-17-2015, 01:06 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 01:03 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: I have an idea for chunks lagging the game.

That's some premium Russian engineering right there.

those are really useful for any generator that uses lava, because the nether has a lot of lava.
wait enderio isn't installed, oh no ender tanks i guess.

(08-17-2015, 01:08 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 01:06 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: That's some premium Russian engineering right there.

those are really useful for any generator that uses lava, because the nether has a lot of lava.
The point is that while putting chunk loaders everywhere will counter chunk loading times, it will also put a massive load on the server at all times.
So basically this fixes one problem while creating an even bigger one.

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Joeythomas - 08-17-2015

(08-17-2015, 01:10 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 01:08 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: those are really useful for any generator that uses lava, because the nether has a lot of lava.
The point is that while putting chunk loaders everywhere will counter chunk loading times, it will also put a massive load on the server at all times.

Fastcraft it is then.

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - SCN-3_NULL - 08-17-2015

okay with my head cleared(with alcohol) fine, I agree on not including Flan's mods and modules(but someone has to make me the revolver and it's ammunition from immersive engineering(and call me, revolver ocelot)), but I cant agree on removing MC Heli, we need a good transport, it maybe still in early stage but it's the one that can carry carry/has multiple seats, it can also well tow an entity chest(minecart with chest or the large container provided by the mod) for dropping off supplies.

(08-17-2015, 01:11 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 01:10 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: The point is that while putting chunk loaders everywhere will counter chunk loading times, it will also put a massive load on the server at all times.

Fastcraft it is then.
I had plan to include that, both server and client

(08-17-2015, 01:14 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: okay with my head cleared(with alcohol) fine, I agree on not including Flan's mods and modules(but someone has to make me the revolver and it's ammunition from immersive engineering(and call me, revolver ocelot)), but I cant agree on removing MC Heli, we need a good transport, it maybe still in early stage but it's the one that can carry carry/has multiple seats, it can also well tow an entity chest(minecart with chest or the large container provided by the mod) for dropping off supplies.

(08-17-2015, 01:11 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Fastcraft it is then.

If transportation is what you need, we can still get enhanced portals.

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Marxon - 08-17-2015

(08-17-2015, 01:14 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: okay with my head cleared(with alcohol) fine, I agree on not including Flan's mods and modules(but someone has to make me the revolver and it's ammunition from immersive engineering(and call me, revolver ocelot)), but I cant agree on removing MC Heli, we need a good transport, it maybe still in early stage but it's the one that can carry carry/has multiple seats, it can also well tow an entity chest(minecart with chest or the large container provided by the mod) for dropping off supplies.

Railgun and rocket boots, you can basically rocket jump.

(08-17-2015, 01:20 PM)Marxon Wrote:

Railgun and rocket boots, you can basically rocket jump.
I have not played TF2 for about a year now and now I cant rocket jump, I'm trying to get my game back on but i cant rocket jump properly now.

that's good i don't know where this flan folder is after i run the game so i'm fine.

(08-17-2015, 01:32 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:

that's good i don't know where this flan folder is after i run the game so i'm fine.

yeah, no more Flan's flan now

(08-17-2015, 01:35 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 01:32 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: that's good i don't know where this flan folder is after i run the game so i'm fine.

yeah, no more Flan's flan now

Just a question: Where did you get forge multipart from?

(08-17-2015, 01:43 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 01:35 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: yeah, no more Flan's flan now

Just a question: Where did you get forge multipart from?
forge's archives, cant remember which mod needed it but I think I listed it

(08-17-2015, 01:57 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 01:43 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote: Just a question: Where did you get forge multipart from?
forge's archives, cant remember which mod needed it but I think I listed it

I'll find out eventually.
Doesn't help that I have to reconstruct a library structure from your build structure.

can i have a installer, i did it right, but i don't know how to optimize the mods for minimal lag.
also when the server comes can somebody teach me how the bee mod works, i messed with ti using tropical bees and it said a plains biome, and  a beach were hostile environments.

RE: Nexus Minecraft Server Discussion - Battle Bee - 08-17-2015

Wait, I saw a conversation about ICBM a few pages back.
Is there a 1.7.10 version of it that isn't from Build Broken and not shit?

(08-17-2015, 02:02 PM)Jim_Clonk Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 01:57 PM)SCN-3_NULL Wrote: forge's archives, cant remember which mod needed it but I think I listed it

I'll find out eventually.
Doesn't help that I have to reconstruct a library structure from your build structure.
it's for the Extra utilities mod, the initial multipart the provided forge version is 1.1 incompatible with extra utilities, so I have that removed and put in the newer one, I do have almost everything listed on the google docs, beside each mod.

(08-17-2015, 02:04 PM)Battle Bee Wrote: Wait, I saw a conversation about ICBM a few pages back.
Is there a 1.7.10 version of it that isn't from Build Broken and not shit?
Had you payed attention, you would also have noticed that the conversation ended with "We won't use this".