Avali Nexus
A Late Introduction - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: A Late Introduction (/showthread.php?tid=57)

A Late Introduction - Reks - 09-11-2015

I think I did this before but a reset killed it? Alas.

Hello, all. I'm Reks.

Most of you have probably known me for a long time, since I've been around from the very original mod thread for the Avali.

But to those who don't, I'm just a person that hangs around, these days.

I'm a hobby artist, budding Let's Play Youtuber, and hopeful future meteorologist.

I don't have a lot of things I'm good at talking about, but I tend to like music on the instrumental side, tend to prefer grayscales and monochrome over vibrant colors, and overall I just enjoy being around others, even if I'm not important in the least bit to a conversation.

I'm one of the three resident Umbreons, and possibly the least popular (being a mod and all), but I don't bite unless I have to.

So, uh. Yeah. If you absolutely feel the need to add me on Steam or Skype or whatever, feel free, but I'm horrible at starting conversations.

RE: A Late Introduction - Flarezerker - 09-11-2015

(09-11-2015, 03:30 AM)Reks Wrote: I think I did this before but a reset killed it? Alas.

Hello, all. I'm Reks.

Most of you have probably known me for a long time, since I've been around from the very original mod thread for the Avali.

I'm a hobby artist, budding Let's Play Youtuber, and hopeful future meteorologist.

I don't have a lot of things I'm good at talking about, but I tend to like music on the instrumental side, tend to prefer grayscales and monochrome over vibrant colors, and overall I just enjoy being around others, even if I'm not important in the least bit to a conversation.

I'm one of the three resident Umbreons, and possibly the least popular (being a mod and all), but I don't bite unless I have to.

So, uh. Yeah. If you absolutely feel the need to add me on Steam or Skype or whatever, feel free, but I'm horrible at starting conversations.

FIRST! Sorry, Reks. Had to.

RE: A Late Introduction - Reks - 09-11-2015

(09-11-2015, 03:32 AM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 03:30 AM)Reks Wrote: I think I did this before but a reset killed it? Alas.

Hello, all. I'm Reks.

FIRST! Sorry, Reks. Had to.
Did you really?

And technically I was. Tongue

RE: A Late Introduction - Shaadaris - 09-11-2015

Ooooo new persohwaitnevermindit'sreks.
Late doesn't even begin to describe this... But hi again anyway.

RE: A Late Introduction - Lost Rinoah - 09-11-2015

Always nice to meet "new" people who don't instantly try to gut ye. Heh.

Hi.

RE: A Late Introduction - Reks - 09-11-2015

(09-11-2015, 05:01 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Ooooo new persohwaitnevermindit'sreks.

You sound dissapointed.

RE: A Late Introduction - Shaadaris - 09-12-2015

(09-11-2015, 02:41 PM)Reks Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 05:01 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: Ooooo new persohwaitnevermindit'sreks.

You sound dissapointed.

I was kind of hoping I could gif someone.