Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 11:30 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 11:08 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: dunno probably you seem familiar though i can't remember your name, can you remember mine?

//his voice and appreciate is conpleatly different from his dragon counterpart 
I think mine is either Omolon or Rythain, I don't think I know your name
*he throws a hand full of silver coinage at Austin*
Mind if I barrow your phone if you have one?
i'm Austin, and no just don't mess anything up *passes a high-tech phone to rythain*
*grabs the coins*uhh thanks for the borrowing fee

(11-02-2015, 11:33 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 11:29 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: the basement is where my gun shop will be, but my attic is empty and quite roomy, so i can givr you a bit of the attic, the second floor is where i live

"T..then attic it is. Been wanting a friend for a bit."

He'd stare at you, after looking around at the empty store.

"When do we start this thing?"
tomorrow that's when i get stock

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 11:28 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim was getting frustrated with the shuttle service. His trip to the surface had been delayed due to the shuttle he was supposed to take experiencing engine problems. They had informed him that he had to wait for the next shuttle that arrived. He wouldn't have to wait long, seeing as a shuttle was already en-route to the station, taking off from the place he was supposed to be going.
//So Umbra and Wurg, do you want to do a meet up thing with my character, or what?

// Sure!

(11-02-2015, 11:33 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Doesn't help when the seats just aren't shaped for my legs...whatever, it's only a few minutes. Actually, we should be arriving shortly..."

"Can't really sympathize with you there... And yeah, I think we're pulling into the station soon."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-02-2015

(so to clear some things up will the RP be on the planet or the station for the most part? it's a rather important detail to me)

(11-02-2015, 11:39 PM)Surge Wrote: (so to clear some things up will the RP be on the planet or the station for the most part? it's a rather important detail to me)

// Right now, most of the people are on the surface except Tim and Shaad's characters. Umbra and Wurg are just visiting.
// It's fairly easy to go from one to the other.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 11:39 PM)Surge Wrote: (so to clear some things up will the RP be on the planet or the station for the most part? it's a rather important detail to me)

((Either or. Might alternate between them, some people might stay to the station more, others to the planet more.))

(11-02-2015, 11:38 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 11:28 PM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim was getting frustrated with the shuttle service. His trip to the surface had been delayed due to the shuttle he was supposed to take experiencing engine problems. They had informed him that he had to wait for the next shuttle that arrived. He wouldn't have to wait long, seeing as a shuttle was already en-route to the station, taking off from the place he was supposed to be going.
//So Umbra and Wurg, do you want to do a meet up thing with my character, or what?

// Sure!

(11-02-2015, 11:33 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Doesn't help when the seats just aren't shaped for my legs...whatever, it's only a few minutes. Actually, we should be arriving shortly..."

"Can't really sympathize with you there... And yeah, I think we're pulling into the station soon."

"Mmm..." A minute after Umbra had said that, the ship slowed down and docked with the Eden.

"Thank you for using the transport shuttle. May you have a good awake cycle!"

Wurg unbuckled herself from the seat, and stood up. Her legs whirred faintly from moving so suddenly. "Alright, let's head out then..." She stepped out of the shuttle and waited for Umbra to leave as well. Of course, most of the others exiting the shuttle towered over her, but there wasn't much she could do about that.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 11:37 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 11:33 PM)Penguin Wrote: "T..then attic it is. Been wanting a friend for a bit."

"So i'll have to spend the night in a bush..? Not the worst thing I've done but still."

(11-02-2015, 11:44 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 11:37 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: tomorrow that's when i get stock

"So i'll have to spend the night in a bush..? Not the worst thing I've done but still."
no if you wanna lay on the floor in the attic, i don't have an extra mattress

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-02-2015

(okay cool, because for those who pay no attention to the setup I have here, which I imagine is all of you, the idea is that Surge's workshop is set up underneath a house, which he really doesn't use and it was mostly for the last group I RPed with to hang out in, anyways they used lots of magic, willy nilly even, very potent stuff, so the idea is that the whole house/underground complex are caught in this big mess of residual magic that can fling it about the multiverse at will, it's generally unobtrusive from the inside but from the outside it can appear anywhere with appropriate terrain in another universe. Unfortunately from the inside you have no way of knowing where all it has manifested, and it takes an awareness of a universe it has appeared in in order for you to leave the field and enter that universe. So I can work another way in but I already have a fairly ready method of jumping into these kind of things, which is the intervention of a phenomena that Surge has literally no control over)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 11:46 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 11:44 PM)Penguin Wrote: "So i'll have to spend the night in a bush..? Not the worst thing I've done but still."
no if you wanna lay on the floor in the attic, i don't have an extra mattress

"A cold hard floor is a lot better. Thanks."

He'd look back at the entrance.

"Now if you excuse me, I have some things to do before the sun goes down."

He would walk out of the store.

(11-02-2015, 11:49 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 11:46 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: no if you wanna lay on the floor in the attic, i don't have an extra mattress

"A cold hard floor is a lot better. Thanks."

He'd look back at the entrance.

"Now if you excuse me, I have some things to do before the sun goes down."

He would walk out of the store.
okay then, i'll buy you a bed when i have the time

(11-02-2015, 11:43 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Mmm..." A minute after Umbra had said that, the ship slowed down and docked with the Eden.

Wurg unbuckled herself from the seat, and stood up. Her legs whirred faintly from moving so suddenly. "Alright, let's head out then..." She stepped out of the shuttle and waited for Umbra to leave as well. Of course, most of the others exiting the shuttle towered over her, but there wasn't much she could do about that.

Umbra's following her closely. "So, uh... Do you know where your appointment is?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-03-2015

(11-02-2015, 11:37 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 11:30 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: //his voice and appreciate is conpleatly different from his dragon counterpart 
I think mine is either Omolon or Rythain, I don't think I know your name
*he throws a hand full of silver coinage at Austin*
Mind if I barrow your phone if you have one?
i'm Austin, and no just don't mess anything up *passes a high-tech phone to rythain*

(11-02-2015, 11:33 PM)Penguin Wrote: "T..then attic it is. Been wanting a friend for a bit."

*he types rythain in a bounties list and it comes up dry, then Omolon and a picture of him pops up and a bountie of 500,000 apears*
Mind if I barrow a few explosive revolvers rounds?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-03-2015

(11-03-2015, 12:04 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 11:37 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i'm Austin, and no just don't mess anything up *passes a high-tech phone to rythain*

*he types rythain in a bounties list and it comes up dry, then Omolon and a picture of him pops up and a bountie of 500,000 apears*
yes i don't have any spare ammo,but don't worry i won't kill you, and before you ask i can't hide you either, the one spot is taken

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-03-2015

(11-02-2015, 11:53 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 11:43 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Mmm..." A minute after Umbra had said that, the ship slowed down and docked with the Eden.

Umbra's following her closely. "So, uh... Do you know where your appointment is?"

"...Uh...maybe? It's the, uh..."

Ehks what's the clinic called?

Stalwart Cybernetics Repair and Recalibration.

Thanks.

"...It's Stalwart Cybernetics Repair and Recalibration. I don't remember where that is, though...it's, uh, probably around here. Probably."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-03-2015

(11-03-2015, 12:10 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "...Uh...maybe? It's the, uh..."

Thanks.

"...It's Stalwart Cybernetics Repair and Recalibration. I don't remember where that is, though...it's, uh, probably around here. Probably."

"Hold on... I downloaded a map a long time ago so I could actually find my way around this place." He takes out his communicator and brings up the aforementioned map.
"All right, Stalwart Cybernetics... Hmm... Ah, here we are. It's not too far away. Can you follow me easily, or..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Timtimthe2nd - 11-03-2015

(11-02-2015, 11:53 PM)Umbra Wrote:

(11-03-2015, 12:10 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 11:53 PM)Umbra Wrote: Umbra's following her closely. "So, uh... Do you know where your appointment is?"

"...Uh...maybe? It's the, uh..."

Thanks.

As they left the shuttle, they would be able to see Tim sitting off to one side on a bench. He seemed kind of frustrated.

(11-03-2015, 12:19 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: As they left the shuttle, they would be able to see Tim sitting off to one side on a bench. He seemed kind of frustrated.

Umbra catches him with a side glance.
Wait, is that...
"Wurg, do you... recognize that guy? Because I do..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-03-2015

(11-03-2015, 12:24 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 12:19 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: As they left the shuttle, they would be able to see Tim sitting off to one side on a bench. He seemed kind of frustrated.

Umbra catches him with a side glance.
Wait, is that...
"Wurg, do you... recognize that guy? Because I do..."

She glanced over, and nodded. "Vaguely, yeah...should we talk to him or something?"

(11-03-2015, 12:27 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: She glanced over, and nodded. "Vaguely, yeah...should we talk to him or something?"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt..." He walks over to Tim.
"Hey, uh, dumb question... Your name's Tim, right?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-03-2015

(11-03-2015, 12:09 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 12:04 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he types rythain in a bounties list and it comes up dry, then Omolon and a picture of him pops up and a bountie of 500,000 apears*
yes i don't have any spare ammo,but don't worry i won't kill you, and before you ask i can't hide you either, the one spot is taken

This... Doesn't make any sense. 
I wake up from the weirdest dream, you where there, and find myself in a dark ship covered what appeared to be avail feather, and find a bloody knife and a journal of a insane person that appears to be be well, me.

*he sounds somewhat like a young adult, but his voice isn't quite low at all. His voice sounds welcoming but shouldn't be trusted. He sounds like someone who might have entertained children, but something doesn't seem right about him overal*